First real AAS cycle

BOVEY

Awards
Im thinking of doing a real AAS cycle in the near future

What would you guys recommend as best for a beginner trying to bulk up

Current stats: 6'2 231lbs

Im thinking of a test ethane only cycle but not to sure

what do you guys recommend??

i think as this will be my first cycle its best to stick with one roid and see how i get on???

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also am laying out my first aas cycle. I have decided to do enan also but I plan on starting that by stacking with dbol for the first 4 weeks. When doing test it is best to start with an oral to get your cycle going as it takes if I am not mistaken a good few weeks to start feeling the effects of your test base. Check out the stickies here cycles for the newbie. It gives some good basic cycles and also a guide for pct. If I was you I would keep reading and research, lay out a cycle including your pct then post what you want to do and see what others think. This way you can gain knowledge instead of taking others advice w/o really knowing what your doing. If you did know, for example you would've realized it is better to start your cycle off with an oral.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
If you did know, for example you would've realized it is better to start your cycle off with an oral.
In all fairness, he did say that he wanted to stick with one compound for his first cycle, which is a very intelligent and conservative approach. :thumbsup:

Regardless, I agree that an oral would be nice. Maybe SD instead of dbol, depending on how much you care about bloating.

-kwantam

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In all fairness, he did say that he wanted to stick with one compound for his first cycle, which is a very intelligent and conservative approach
That is true. It is conservatve and smart also.

That aside yes, sd might actually make a good kickstart for this cycle. I will take that into consideration for myself as well. Good call bro.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Regardless, I agree that an oral would be nice. Maybe SD instead of dbol, depending on how much you care about bloating.
agreed

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
1-10 test enan 500mg/wk
13-17 PCT (nolva, clomid, tribulus, creatine ect. ect.)

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
1-10 test enan 500mg/wk
13-17 PCT (nolva, clomid, tribulus, creatine ect. ect.)
Yup, but I'd add

11-12 test prop 100mg EOD

He'll be used to pinning by then, and the two weeks of a short ester will make everything easier.

-kwantam

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used SD for a kick start to my first AAS Test E cycle and it worked very well. Would have gained even more fat had I went with Dbol. Strength gains probably wouldn't have been much better.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yup, but I'd add

11-12 test prop 100mg EOD

He'll be used to pinning by then, and the two weeks of a short ester will make everything easier.
I agree with running it out with prop after the last test e shot. DBol or SD would be good choices at the beginning as well.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
So:
1-10 Test E
1-3 SD
11-12 Test prop
13-17 PCT

looks nice. Guess you could go 4 on SD but I'd start with 3 and see how it goes. Or d-bol instead of SD.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
So:
1-10 Test E
1-3 SD
11-12 Test prop
13-17 PCT

looks nice. Guess you could go 4 on SD but I'd start with 3 and see how it goes. Or d-bol instead of SD.
I like the looks of that cyle. Personally, I'd go with D-bol, but I don't have any reason why. May want to use some RXT along with Nova for PCT.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
500mg test cyp or enan for first cycle is all that's needed :) Orals and such can come later IMO

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did your m1t cycle pan out Bovey?

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i never heard of a test only cycle. Are they effective?
My first cycle was
1-4 dbol
1-10 TEST E
12-16 NOLVA

BOVEY

Awards
How did your m1t cycle pan out Bovey?
I gained quite a bit of strength which has stayed with me still now, although i dont know how long it will last or if it will!!

not much size about 5lbs im now 231lbs

althought i was also using creatine and a weight gainer so i dont know how much was actually down to the M1t

all in all, i didnt get the results i was expecting seeing this is supposed to be a real AAS.

so now im thinking of moving on to the real deal, but obviously wont go into it straight away, my body needs to recover and i need to do alot more research

Like most newbie's im abit worried about injecting!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my concern, nothing personal, but I think you need to take your time here, and learn some more before taking this step.