1-4 Andro Hard Rock. Which PCT is best?

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I'm currently running Hard Rocks 1 and 4 andro. Did initial two weeks with 1-andro standalone. Added the 4-andro after two week till I get to 8 weeks total (only 6 week with 1/4 andro). Running the dose as recommended. 330 per day on both, plus gear support and Estro Strike 2.0.

Currently I'm 3 weeks into cycle. (Almost done with week 1 of the two andros stacked)

For PCT, I have planned:
K1ngs Blood (all in one over the counter pct), DAA(half dose) Rebirth(natural SERM), Lean Extreme(cortisol control)

Should I not run those, and just run Clomid and Nolva? Or should I be clear with the PCT I have planned?

This is 2nd cycle of these two components. Body seems to respond well, other than some water renention from 4-andro.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'm currently running Hard Rocks 1 and 4 andro. Did initial two weeks with 1-andro standalone. Added the 4-andro after two week till I get to 8 weeks total (only 6 week with 1/4 andro). Running the dose as recommended. 330 per day on both, plus gear support and Estro Strike 2.0.

Currently I'm 3 weeks into cycle. (Almost done with week 1 of the two andros stacked)

For PCT, I have planned:
K1ngs Blood (all in one over the counter pct), DAA(half dose) Rebirth(natural SERM), Lean Extreme(cortisol control)

Should I not run those, and just run Clomid and Nolva? Or should I be clear with the PCT I have planned?

This is 2nd cycle of these two components. Body seems to respond well, other than some water renention from 4-andro.
General consensus will tell you to run clomid OR nolva for PCT with maybe a test booster and/or your cortisol control sup after an 8 week andro cycle.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Okay. I can get my hands on nolva 20mg Clomid 50 mg, in one pill. Protocol I was advised is 2 pills a day for two weeks. Then one pill a day for 2 weeks.

Is that over kill for the andros? If I were to take Clomid and nolva pct, I shouldn't have any concerns?

And It's going good so far. This is my second run at the andros. Blackstone Labs (yes, the underdosed andros) got me from 170-180. With mild strength increases on compound lifts.

This go around:
Within the first two weeks, with 1-andro standalone .. hardened up pretty damn quick. Right after week one.

I'm around 6 days into 1/4 andro. Def seeing some wet gains and some strength increases. I'm typically trying to train with volume. Or push what was heavy before cycle, for reps.

I'm overall happy about the cycle. But I'm done with PH after this. Rather just go with actual test.

Thanks for the help. Always like to hear what others are doing

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
General consensus will tell you to run clomid OR nolva for PCT with maybe a test booster and/or your cortisol control sup after an 8 week andro cycle.
Okay. Clomid is test boost and nolva is a SERM , correct ?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay. Clomid is test boost and nolva is a SERM , correct ?
Both are SERMs

You can run either of them or half dose both. Some people have one they prefer more but basic action is the same.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Okay. I can get my hands on nolva 20mg Clomid 50 mg, in one pill. Protocol I was advised is 2 pills a day for two weeks. Then one pill a day for 2 weeks.

Is that over kill for the andros? If I were to take Clomid and nolva pct, I shouldn't have any concerns?

And It's going good so far. This is my second run at the andros. Blackstone Labs (yes, the underdosed andros) got me from 170-180. With mild strength increases on compound lifts.

This go around:
Within the first two weeks, with 1-andro standalone .. hardened up pretty damn quick. Right after week one.

I'm around 6 days into 1/4 andro. Def seeing some wet gains and some strength increases. I'm typically trying to train with volume. Or push what was heavy before cycle, for reps.

I'm overall happy about the cycle. But I'm done with PH after this. Rather just go with actual test.

Thanks for the help. Always like to hear what others are doing
Clomid and nolva is going to be overkill man. Most will go with one or the other and then some kind of OTC product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add clomid, drop the DAA, it is useless in healthy males.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If each pill is dosed as claimed, 2 pills per day is likely excessive no matter what the cycle. 50mg clomid per day is ample.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Thanks to all. After hearing from y'all, and some others that I know/trust. I'll probably run low dose Clomid with the Kings Blood.

Apparently the Kings Blood has a pretty legit test boost in it for OTC.

I may run anafuse post as well, just to help try to keep the gains.

Like I said, next go will be actual AAS.

Thanks for the help.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
If each pill is dosed as claimed, 2 pills per day is likely excessive no matter what the cycle. 50mg clomid per day is ample.
Yea just from doses I've seen.. kinda thought that was a bit much. Thanks for the help.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to all. After hearing from y'all, and some others that I know/trust. I'll probably run low dose Clomid with the Kings Blood.

Apparently the Kings Blood has a pretty legit test boost in it for OTC.

I may run anafuse post as well, just to help try to keep the gains.

Like I said, next go will be actual AAS.

Thanks for the help.
Clomid and kings blood will be perfect. Glad you're enjoying the cycle so far and really glad you got a serm :) keep us updated with the final results if you would like. Should provide substantially more gains than your last run. Enjoy OP.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
Clomid and kings blood will be perfect. Glad you're enjoying the cycle so far and really glad you got a serm :) keep us updated with the final results if you would like. Should provide substantially more gains than your last run. Enjoy OP.
I'm new to this forum. And new to anything anabolic as well. If interested, I could def try to post photos weekly or something. I know a couple of my buddies are weary about trying it, due to lack of actual user reports and whatnot.

Maybe I'll start a new thread, that logs each week with a photo or something.

I'm 23. I've been lifting for a little over two years. I started at around 136 pound. 5'11. My diet consisted of vodka and Taco Bell before all this. Never gave a **** about how I looked.

Bodybuilding is a great outlet, and I became obsessed. I got to 170 natural. Before the first andro cycle I ran, my strength wasn't so hot. Especially my bench. It was 215 PR. After the andros and continuous training, that number went to 245. Still not so hot, but a pretty good increase.

I go to the gym 7 days a week, and have a diet/training plan set up by a coach. No alcohol, or partying. My biggest downfall is not getting enough sleep, as I like to stay up all night.

Anyways, the andros are great. My body responds well. Three weeks in this cycle, and I'm waking up at 182 consistently. Starting this cycle at 180.

I know that's not much of a difference in numbers, but I can just tell im much more lean and whatnot.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that would be awesome. There is a logging section where you can throw it up. Just put a link in this thread and I'll be sure to follow along