RAD 140 question

Viaticus

Awards
Hi - newbie to the board so go easy.

I've been taking RAD 140 for 3 weeks now and I intend to do a 12 week cycle.

My goal is to lean out but keep/increase strength. I don't mind putting on a couple of lbs but I'm at competition weight for my sport so can't get much heavier.

So far so good - strength is good and I feel fine. I'm taking 20mg a day

I was wondering if there is anything worthwhile stacking rad with for the last 8 weeks or what ever? As things are going well I want to capitalise on this. Are there any good recommendations as to what will work well win out adding a tonne of weight?

Or maybe I should just increase the Rad dose to 30?

Any thoughts much appreciated

V

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4! Comparable to winny if you dose high enough but without any of the joint issues. Only downside is the metabolites of andarine (s4) bind to the ocular receptors and make it harder to see in the dark at night. Not a big deal, goes away immediately after stopping

Viaticus

Awards
So run S4 and Rad together for last 8 weeks? Cheers buddy

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either S4 or Yk-11

If you wanted to put on size I would recommend LGD, currently on rad/LGD combo right now and blowing up

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Make sure to get those lipids checked on or after RAD as they will be jacked up big time, 12 weeks seems long for a RAD cycle am I wrong?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either S4 or Yk-11

If you wanted to put on size I would recommend LGD, currently on rad/LGD combo right now and blowing up
Wouldn't yk-11 put on mass too? I haven't heard it used for leaning out.

btur2915

Awards
12 weeks of rad is way too long. You likely wont gain much or youll get wicked lethargy after 6 weeks. I also really like s4.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assess after 6 weeks, if you aren't seeing major lethargy then you have under dosed product. s4 or Ostarine or 11keto would be my suggestion to add. Personally i wouldn't run RAD without a test base to combat the brutal sides.