Nizoral shampoo on cycle!!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, guessing how many times per week could i use Nizoral 2% shampoo for anti-hairloss purposes??

JCX

JCX

Awards
Every other day or every 3 days is sufficient. Daily use can dry out the hair making it brittle and more subject to fallout. Alternate with Nutragena T-gel shampoo which has scalp healing benefits. This is part of my general hair maintenance regimen. Ive used this protocol for 10 years now.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Every other day or every 3 days is sufficient. Daily use can dry out the hair making it brittle and more subject to fallout. Alternate with Nutragena T-gel shampoo which has scalp healing benefits. This is part of my general hair maintenance regimen. Ive used this protocol for 10 years now.
Do you use anything else in your protocol bud?

btur2915

Awards
I would just pick up some generic rogaine. Really cheap and effective when using dht.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Do you use anything else in your protocol bud?
I use folligen spray 2-4 times per week, which has copper peptites. This has data backing up follicle protection and maintaining longer anagen phase of hair follicle. Also use RU-58841 which is a topical anti-androgen similar to finasteride with out systemic side effects. I did use finasteride in my early 20s but side effects became apparent and I stopped. I also supplement with curcumin and resveratrol which has some studies showing hair growth properties. I have maintained my hair for 10+ years now which was predisposed to MPB. started receding at 17. Ive done plenty of research on MPB over the years!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Got some Revivogen shampoo instead of Neutrogena T gel; should it be g2g??

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I use folligen spray 2-4 times per week, which has copper peptites. This has data backing up follicle protection and maintaining longer anagen phase of hair follicle. Also use RU-58841 which is a topical anti-androgen similar to finasteride with out systemic side effects. I did use finasteride in my early 20s but side effects became apparent and I stopped. I also supplement with curcumin and resveratrol which has some studies showing hair growth properties. I have maintained my hair for 10+ years now which was predisposed to MPB. started receding at 17. Ive done plenty of research on MPB over the years!
Thanks for the tips ill deffo check some of those out. Hairloss sucks.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Thanks for the tips ill deffo check some of those out. Hairloss sucks.
yes indeed. Hairloss sucks. But with the aforementioned products I have drastically slowed down my hairloss and thickened up existing hair. Ive taken breaks from this regimen and noticed the scalp irritation and shedding come back within a month. So for me this seems to work. Best of luck -remember its a long game and maintenance is the goal. just be consistent and you should see results.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
yes indeed. Hairloss sucks. But with the aforementioned products I have drastically slowed down my hairloss and thickened up existing hair. Ive taken breaks from this regimen and noticed the scalp irritation and shedding come back within a month. So for me this seems to work. Best of luck -remember its a long game and maintenance is the goal. just be consistent and you should see results.
Do you still use aas or stopped them??

JCX

JCX

Awards
Do you still use aas or stopped them??
I have never pinned, even though I always wanted to run all those glorious compounds. MPB has been the deterring factor. The only anabolics ive ever run were 11-oxo, 11-KT, Ostarine, Dermacrine, DHEA. Enough that I noticed some mild gains but nothing crazy for size/strength. one day I guess ill just shave my head and go all out on cycles! im 33 and happy with a trim lean physique and the hair I kept for now!!

dirtygainz

Awards
out of those compounds which was the best and worse for your hair loss?

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
How often do you apply RU and does it give you any side effects?

Also do you take any supplements or vitamins?

JCX

JCX

Awards
out of those compounds which was the best and worse for your hair loss?
The compounds I listed were all fairly mild. 11-oxo at doses above 600mg did cause some noted scalp irritation. But I only did 8 week cycles. I plan to use OL super -dhea and super-11 for 8 weeks starting this June. Last year ran osta and super 11 and did not notice any additional hair loss. Back in my 20s I ran original 1-AD and nordiol which were more potent and I noticed more shedding rather quickly.

JCX

JCX

Awards
How often do you apply RU and does it give you any side effects?

Also do you take any supplements or vitamins?
For RU, I make a concentration of 25mg per ML, and use 2-3 MLS 4-5 times per week. Cpl drops on scalp before bed. The only vitamins I use are curcumin and resveratrol. No side effects at this dose. You can find more info from ppl on hairloss forums like hairlosstalk.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
For RU, I make a concentration of 25mg per ML, and use 2-3 MLS 4-5 times per week. Cpl drops on scalp before bed. The only vitamins I use are curcumin and resveratrol. No side effects at this dose. You can find more info from ppl on hairloss forums like hairlosstalk.
No finalike sides from RU??

JCX

JCX

Awards
No finalike sides from RU??
Nope. Still get morning wood, no mental fog. Libido fine! Could be because I take a cpl days off here an there now. But this seems to work fine for me In terms of effectiveness vs. Side effects.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Still get morning wood, no mental fog. Libido fine! Could be because I take a cpl days off here an there now. But this seems to work fine for me In terms of effectiveness vs. Side effects.
Is it working to mantain or to regrow hair too??

JCX

JCX

Awards
Pretty much maintenance. Shedding/recession stopped. Existing hair thickened up ( crown and top), became darker (sign of improved follicle health). If you want regrowth you may want to add minoxidil (aka rogaine). Proven to regrow in crown area. But the growth is only sustained by continuous use of the product. I have not needed to add that as of yet. Kind of keeping as a last resort.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much maintenance. Shedding/recession stopped. Existing hair thickened up ( crown and top), became darker (sign of improved follicle health). If you want regrowth you may want to add minoxidil (aka rogaine). Proven to regrow in crown area. But the growth is only sustained by continuous use of the product. I have not needed to add that as of yet. Kind of keeping as a last resort.
Oh well, same here. I don't like minoxidil, just thinking to add some RU for temples if it works.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which version? Seems to be a few different ones

I'm shedding hair atm, and using 2% and no changes. I just think it's my annual shed, happens to me every year.

I'm 34, and I've receded maybe half a cm at the front so it's not too bad.

Hair transplants in Thailand are getting pretty cheap, so if it ever gets worse I'll fly and get it done ? ? ?