TRT compound cream question

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I was prescribed trt via a compound company at 1 pump a day of 100mgs. I have questions that may be subjective to the person, but I thought I'd ask anyways. I've been on it for almost a month. I have an issue with my pituitary and hypothalamus, which is why my test is low. For now, we are supplementing just until we can figure out a solution because I am so young I should not be on hrt. Let's just say my levels were veryyyy low for my age. I'm curious though how much 100 mgs of compound test cream could raise my levels? Is it a 100 mg of cream coming out or 100 mg of test in the cream I'm assuming? And how potent/ effective is this at raising test levels and also raising other factors such as libido, gains in the gym...etc. tbh, doctors don't know everything so that's why I also ask here. Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very similar scenario to myself, been on gels a few years now.

It should be labeled by ml or grams of cream/gel. Knowing the test amount won't help too much because absorption will vary. If yours says 100mg that would be the test

That is the starting dose same as I had and it may even be enough bring you back into range.

Sadly with hormonal treatment there is a LOT of waiting and testing and readjusting dosing.

It was at least 2 months before I got full effects of the treatment, readjusted to 1.5x the dose, been there ever since.

It is as "potent" as any testosterone treatment, and technically the most stable of all with daily dosing. That goes for performance and libido as well