Prohormones from UK

Dbroski

Awards
Does anyone have any experience buying prohormones from UK? Their laws are more lax on that stuff apparently. Predatornutrition carries superdrol clone and liquid phera from fusion supplements. Kind of interested in snagging some. Any idea if it is gtg?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Predator is the best, havent ran the fusion stuff yet, but ran rpn havoc and antaeus labs nanodrol from them and put on 15+lbs each cycle

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
Predator is legit! I order there when they have sale going. Not sure about the effectiveness of the named products tho.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Predators dear tho there's cheaper sites to get them from if you do a search. There's one actually does legit superdrol at a good price.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Thanks supadupastar and AnabolicGuru
Dbroski We get regularly asked about shipping overseas and customs. To date we have had very few problems with customs. Orders to the US normally arrive within 7 days. Shipping is GBP7.99 for order under 2kg in weight. We give free shipping on orders over GBP135.

Plus if you use the code 'PRO15' at checkout you will get 15% off any Prohormones in your basket.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Thanks supadupastar and AnabolicGuru
Dbroski We get regularly asked about shipping overseas and customs. To date we have had very few problems with customs. Orders to the US normally arrive within 7 days. Shipping is GBP7.99 for order under 2kg in weight. We give free shipping on orders over GBP135.

Plus if you use the code 'PRO15' at checkout you will get 15% off any Prohormones in your basket.
Will this code work for tr3st?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ordered from predator an a few other U.K. Retailers in the past never had issues getting my supplements.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I've also never had issues ordering from the UK and have done so multiple times.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me and a friend ordered from the other overseas retailer that most people talk about(which also starts with a p) and we both felt that the products were extremely underdosed. Will never order from them again, idk why they are hyped. Predator's stuff is potent and they have some pretty good sales if you're patient

APC80

APC80

Awards
Me and a friend ordered from the other overseas retailer that most people talk about(which also starts with a p) and we both felt that the products were extremely underdosed. Will never order from them again, idk why they are hyped. Predator's stuff is potent and they have some pretty good sales of you're patient
Would it be the same name as this thread minus the middle word by any chance?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would it be the same name as this thread minus the middle word by any chance?
Nope, but everybody hypes how POWERful their stuff is if you get what im saying

Tenpack

Awards
It ain't no joke. Better have a good ai on hand less u want itchy nips quick as hell

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, but everybody hypes how POWERful their stuff is if you get what im saying
Depends on the product I would say. Or do you think that the same product XY is weaker than if you bought it from Predator for instance?

Anyways, in most cases they are far cheaper, and I am pretty happy with them.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Depends on the product I would say. Or do you think that the same product XY is weaker than if you bought it from Predator for instance?

Although pred is slightly dearer I believe their products are top notch. At the end of the day what's a few quid to make sure you're actually getting what's meant to be in the bottle and properly dosed.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although pred is slightly dearer I believe their products are top notch. At the end of the day what's a few quid to make sure you're actually getting what's meant to be in the bottle and properly dosed.

I am still not sure what you are getting at. You think that for instance Olympus Labs Ostarine is not the same thing at both sites? Or MassMax XT, etc.?

Power...f fakes the bottles and put other stuff in it?

If not, then I am not willing to pay 12 pounds more for the exact same product.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I am still not sure what you are getting at. You think that for instance Olympus Labs Ostarine is not the same thing at both sites? Or MassMax XT, etc.?

Power...f fakes the bottles and put other stuff in it?

If not, then I am not willing to pay 12 pounds more for the exact same product.
I dunno the site you're talking about I'm just saying Olympus Labs are well known to put out quality stuff properly dosed I don't think they'd risk their reputation by putting out bunk ostarine just to make a couple of pound. Same with predator nutrition if they put out fake bottles word would get around quickly. Some of these new sites that pop up selling obscure brand names I'm more wary of.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dunno the site you're talking about I'm just saying Olympus Labs are well known to put out quality stuff properly dosed I don't think they'd risk their reputation by putting out bunk ostarine just to make a couple of pound. Same with predator nutrition if they put out fake bottles word would get around quickly. Some of these new sites that pop up selling obscure brand names I'm more wary of.
I think we are not talking about the same thing.

Concrete example: OL Ostarine is 5 quids cheaper at PM than at Predator. MassMaxXT is 12 pounds cheaper at PM than Predator, etc.

We are taking about retailers (and PM is an official retailer for both examples) here. So why in the world would I spend that much more money to order from Predator?

To get back to the original discussion, if he thought that the product was underdosed than he should not blame the retailer PM, but the product which will be bunk where ever he buys it. That is my point.

I get it that Predator is now great after they have become an official sponsor, but some prices are just out of this world and customer service is certainly not top notch in my experience

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we are not talking about the same thing.

Concrete example: OL Ostarine is 5 quids cheaper at PM than at Predator. MassMaxXT is 12 pounds cheaper at PM than Predator, etc.

We are taking about retailers (and PM is an official retailer for both examples) here. So why in the world would I spend that much more money to order from Predator?

To get back to the original discussion, if he thought that the product was underdosed than he should not blame the retailer PM, but the product which will be bunk where ever he buys it. That is my point.

I get it that Predator is now great after they have become an official sponsor, but some prices are just out of this world and customer service is certainly not top notch in my experience
It's basic supply and demand. They are expensive because they are targeting the demand for ph/ds in the US. Guys in the states want prohormones and are willing to pay the extra tax, I would be doing the same thing if it was my company. Go back to school for economics and all your questions will be answered....

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's basic supply and demand. They are expensive because they are targeting the demand for ph/ds in the US. Guys in the states want prohormones and are willing to pay the extra tax, I would be doing the same thing if it was my company. Go back to school for economics and all your questions will be answered....
Well, demand drops to zero in my case. I hope for them that they can compensate lost sales with their PH sales to the US. They could even make more money if they matched the prices for other products such as OL, Performax, Grenade, etc. just my two cents.

And I do not need lecturing in economics thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, demand drops to zero in my case. I hope for them that they can compensate lost sales with their PH sales to the US. They could even make more money if they matched the prices for other products such as OL, Performax, etc. just my two cents.

And I do not need lecturing in economics thanks.
Obviously, you do. Who gives a flip about selling cheaper than other UK stores when they can sell their inventory for a marked up price to a target group that will gladly pay the extra tax? Why sell to Billy for 20$ when I can sell to Johnny for 40$? Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously, you do. Who gives a flip about selling cheaper than other UK stores when they can sell their inventory for a marked up price to a target group that will gladly pay the extra tax? Why sell to Billy for 20$ when I can sell to Johnny for 40$? Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?
Hmm, I think I really don't get it.

Why do they carry a product like MassMaxXT then? They sell it for 12 quids more than a competing store. It is even cheaper in the US. So they just hope that some uninformed customer also orders it?

The extra tax applies to PHs, etc. for obvious reasons, but why would it not be more interesting to also sell their other products like Whey, protein bars, natty test boosters at more competitive prices?

I know a lot of people that do not order there for that reason. There are some exclusive products I get it, but for the rest why would anyone order there?

And in my opinion, profits would be higher even if in addition to selling overpriced prohormones to US consumers, they sold other products at fair prices to other customers. Why carry them at all and not just specializing in PH, etc. then?

Or maybe I underestimate the uninformed customer that really pays a few quids more for protein bars, whether, etc. and orders it there.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merica.... that's why.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 bottles of androtest on the way in addition to the two I had from a previous order. I too was skeptical as androtest literally seems like the only 4-androstenediol supplement in existence and has been selling at predator since 2014. Actually, I remember back when lredator first released it you were able to get it through other U.K. Retailers. If nownif seems lik it's exclusive to predator nutrition

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for legit SD it's easy as **** to find domestic.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I think they fake bottles and put in andros instead or something

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I think they fake bottles and put in andros instead or something
Please tell me you're joking. You really believe that an authorized Olympus Labs retailer is selling counterfeit Olympus Labs products? That is quite an accusation.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I don't get it. They sell all the stuff for a PH cycle but no actual prohormones or even SARMs. No wonder they're a bit cheaper they would need to be or you'd just get all the stuff for your cycle where you got your PH from to save messing around.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it. They sell all the stuff for a PH cycle but no actual prohormones or even SARMs. No wonder they're a bit cheaper they would need to be or you'd just get all the stuff for your cycle where you got your PH from to save messing around.
What are you talking about? They certainly do sell PH, DS and SARMs.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you talking about? They certainly do sell PH, DS and SARMs.
This, they have actually more choice for SARMs than Predator and pretty well priced.

IS ostarine is a steal for the price for instance

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they? I couldn't find any i must be on the wrong site.
It is the same site that was mentioned before. And they carry a lot of SARMs, etc. full Olympus UK line, etc.

Po...my..lf

And I am really surprised that one user is accusing them of faking products. Just can't see it as they are official retailers.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Had a look again only natty products coming up. Has a section for prohormones but just comes up blank dunno wtf is going on.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just search them on their site if you don't find it, Tr3st, Ostarine, whatever

APC80

APC80

Awards
It is the same site that was mentioned before. And they carry a lot of SARMs, etc. full Olympus UK line, etc.

Po...my..lf

And I am really surprised that one user is accusing them of faking products. Just can't see it as they are official retailers.
Definitely on the right site but it won't show me any PHs or SARMs. All Olympus stuff is tr1umph, ep1c, str3ngth unleashed is coming up but ep1stane or anything isn't. Same with the rest of the brands as well.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Just search them on their site if you don't find it, Tr3st, Ostarine, whatever
Searched Tr3st and it said no product matching. Looked through all the products and brands separately still no PHs.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Searched Tr3st and it said no product matching. Looked through all the products and brands separately still no PHs.
Weird, are you surfing from the US? Maybe it is blocked for you? I got tons of products ranging from Tr3st to Ep1stane (40£ for 120 tabs for instance). There are literally dozens of products on this site.

You are on the .com page?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Weird, are you surfing from the US? Maybe it is blocked for you? I got tons of products ranging from Tr3st to Ep1stane (40£ for 120 tabs for instance). There are literally dozens of products on this site.

You are on the .com page?
No mate I'm UK. I even tried clicking on one of the wee icons for P-x4 at the top of the page and when it went on to the site things like Rich Piana jug and stuff came up. I dunno wtf is happening it's strange as ****.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Aye I'm on the .com page it's the only one that comes up.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, then I have no idea what is going on. It works for me flawlessly. Maybe you find the reason or you drop them a mail?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Ok, then I have no idea what is going on. It works for me flawlessly. Maybe you find the reason or you drop them a mail?
Good idea I'll contact them. It's getting annoying cos I can see loads of good PHs at the top of the google page but I click on them and it won't show me them.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please tell me you're joking. You really believe that an authorized Olympus Labs retailer is selling counterfeit Olympus Labs products? That is quite an accusation.
I haven't ran anything olympus labs from them, but the lgi triumphalis i ran was very underwhelming, considering how many calories i had to force feed to put on like 5lbs over a 6 week period. My friend ran the olympus halo and didn't have anything positive to say. Maybe the brands just aren't living up to the hype, or we both coincidentally didn't respond to the compounds anywhere close to what we expected

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't ran anything olympus labs from them, but the lgi triumphalis i ran was very underwhelming, considering how many calories i had to force feed to put on like 5lbs over a 6 week period. My friend ran the olympus halo and didn't have anything positive to say. Maybe the brands just aren't living up to the hype, or we both coincidentally didn't respond to the compounds anywhere close to what we expected
from all the feedback I've read, people either love or hate Triumphalis.
Some like it better then Epistane, others find it underwhelming.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
from all the feedback I've read, people either love or hate Triumphalis.
Some like it better then Epistane, others find it underwhelming.
Yea it was very underwhelming whatever it was

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Olympus UK is their prohormone side of the company Olympus Labs does not sell ph's

APC80

APC80

Awards
Tried on my phone last night and same thing happened. Got an email from them this morning saying they won't come up if you're in the UK as they've had selling problems to here before. I thought they we're a UK site are they not?