Epi/havoc only worth it?

Zariph

Awards
Hello

I see many different opinions on doing a 6 week mass building epi/havoc cycle. Some ppl say that you wont keep **** without adding test. Any1 who got experience with this ph?

Eight

Eight

Awards
In. Was thinking of this at some point to see how I react.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start 6 weeks of epi at 30mg ED (maybe 45 for weeks 5 and 6) and run 4-andro as a base at 220-330mg ED. Test would be better but I think 4-andro should suffice as a low/moderate test base.

I'll post a log.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's worth it with a good diet but you will feel the aches joints and lethargy a lot more without a base!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was my first cycle and I kept all but 2lbs of what I had put on

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Back in the day I used epistane solo for 6 weeks and loved it, kept probably 80% of my gains. But that cycle is probably advised against due to the lack of test base.

Edit: reread the OP (thought i read hdrol or epistane)

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Your best option would be to run the Epistane as a 6 week kickstart to a 12+ week test E or C cycle. Or you could run it with test P for 6 weeks.

The next best option would be to run it with a combination of transdermal and oral trest.

Next after that would be to run it with 4-AD (if available) or 4-andro.

And, finally, you could run it solo. There's a good chance that lethargy and joint sides will be worse, as mentioned. Overall, your cycle should go a lot smoother with one of the other options.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Your best option would be to run the Epistane as a 6 week kickstart to a 12+ week test E or C cycle. Or you could run it with test P for 6 weeks.

The next best option would be to run it with a combination of transdermal and oral trest.

Next after that would be to run it with 4-AD (if available) or 4-andro.

And, finally, you could run it solo. There's a good chance that lethargy and joint sides will be worse, as mentioned. Overall, your cycle should go a lot smoother with one of the other options.
Nailed it

APC80

APC80

Awards
Epistane is very mild I used dermacrine as a test base and was fine. It's good for a first time to get into PHs but it's not a great mass builder. I put on 12lbs in first 3 weeks and a pound in the last 2 and I went up to 60mg. Once I lost the glycogen and water bloat I ended up with about 5-6lbs of muscle. Would be great for cutting tho as it really dries you out you have to drink tons of water you get so thirsty.

Zariph

Awards
thx for all the inputs! So how many lbls will the average guy gain and how much to keep`?

Btw Im also able to get Hdrol onyl reason I ask about havoc is because I thought it was superior for a first time bulking ph

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thx for all the inputs! So how many lbls will the average guy gain and how much to keep`?

Btw Im also able to get Hdrol onyl reason I ask about havoc is because I thought it was superior for a first time bulking ph
Your diet determines that, if your not eating enough your not gonna gain weight

Zariph

Awards
Your diet determines that, if your not eating enough your not gonna gain weight
yeh but I know stuff like dbol you will blow up very fast but wont keep any without running test too

APC80

APC80

Awards

I kept all the actual muscle I built on it only thing I lost was the glycogen and water retention. I was eating like 3500 calories a day on it I'm not sure if that's the reason I bloated so much I actually thought I'd got fat at the time but you need to put away some serious food on cycle. If you're looking for the magic pill to turn you into arnie epi isn't it but it's a good first time PH as it's very mild on sides and you'll learn how your body reacts and how to properly run a PCT before you get into the more serious gainers like superdrol and DMZ.

APC80

APC80

Awards
yeh but I know stuff like dbol you will blow up very fast but wont keep any without running test too
No, people run test as a base to lessen the lethargy your PCT will determine how much you keep.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Running test or not is irrelevant to keeping gains. The reason you loose weight on short cycles is cus it's not all muscle, bloat water glycogen ect. Also no 1 can gain 20 lbs of solid muscle in a few weeks. No if yo you blow up quick on something and continue making gains or maintain that weight over 12-16 weeks it's more likely muscle. I'm texting fast on my phone so I might have said something incorrect or the spelling police might show up so I'll double check later

APC80

APC80

Awards
Running test or not is irrelevant to keeping gains. The reason you loose weight on short cycles is cus it's not all muscle, bloat water glycogen ect. Also no 1 can gain 20 lbs of solid muscle in a few weeks. No if yo you blow up quick on something and continue making gains or maintain that weight over 12-16 weeks it's more likely muscle. I'm texting fast on my phone so I might have said something incorrect or the spelling police might show up so I'll double check later
20lbs in a few weeks never mind stretch marks your skin would probably rip open. But people still believe that's possible lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much you gain depends on how you respond to the compound, how hard you train and how much you eat.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
20lbs of muscle over 12 weeks is possible though, lets say you gain 15lbs on a kicker of Msten while running test and just continued test for the 8 weeks gaining another 10-15lbs you could keep 20 easy I recon, I mean I gained 4lbs in a deficit my last cycle, 8 weeks long epi/1T... if you're diet is there it's possible. 20lbs in 4 weeks would probably very messy mass though haha