Epithalon/Epitalon questions.

msternal

Awards
I recently did 20 days at 2.5mg per day. I’ve read some people take up to 10mg per day. Any type of insight here as to what is the best dose and cycle? 42 y-o male, 5'11", 170. I guess my biggest question is how often can it be taken and for how long? I’ve read mixed opinions everywhere I look. One source says 20 days on, 4 months off. Another says you can take it every day and not have to cycle off.
Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everything I have ever read about it says 10-20days, not very familiar with it just going by what I've read. Why are you taking it?

msternal

Awards
That's why I did 20 days. Taking it for Anti-aging, Telomerase activation. I found a few sites that say you can use it indefinitely.

For example, "The peptide is typically given 2-3 times a day for 10-20 days in doses of 5-10 mg each. This cycle is repeated once every six to twelve months, but Epitalon can be given as often as desired. There are no negative side effects from the drug ever reported in over 100 studies on the peptide and from clinical use in Russia since 1990." from an article on nootropix.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surely easier to start a new thread ..... but if you want info on epitalon then hairygrandpa is your man
I don't know more than internet tells you about it. I pin it once a year for 10 days at 5-10mg/d -and hope it does something, that's it.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know more than internet tells you about it. I pin it once a year for 10 days at 5-10mg/d -and hope it does something, that's it.
I’ll wait until I’m 85 and you’re still alive at 130 year old and then I’ll start pinning

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ll wait until I’m 85 and you’re still alive at 130 year old and then I’ll start pinning
Lets see:

130-85=45

I'm 50.
You must be 5 yo. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
djbombsquad Pro Bodybuilding 18
Anabolics 1