1st test e cycle

shane1978

Awards
How long can you expect a major increase in muscle from a test only cycle? Im at the end of week 6 of 500 per week of test e and i frontloaded the 1st week. Ive increased calories from 2700 to 3500 and stopped cardio. I train 4 days a week for 1 hour and eat clean 95% of the time. Stats 38years old, 15% body fat, been training 8 years. Ive had some bad outbreaks of pimples and some aggression and mood swings, just not the gains i was hoping for. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
How long can you expect a major increase in muscle from a test only cycle? Im at the end of week 6 of 500 per week of test e and i frontloaded the 1st week. Ive increased calories from 2700 to 3500 and stopped cardio. I train 4 days a week for 1 hour and eat clean 95% of the time. Stats 38years old, 15% body fat, been training 8 years. Ive had some bad outbreaks of pimples and some aggression and mood swings, just not the gains i was hoping for. Any feedback would be great. Thanks
Sometimes doesn't kick in till week 6. My first test cycle I thought was bunk then around week 6 started kicking in. But depending on what you ran before diet and estro control can effect gains.

Too much AI can hurt gains, but run it 12 weeks then 2 weeks off before PCT.

By week 10 I wanted to bang everything and felt like a demigod with confidence.

shane1978

Awards
I've been running Arimidex 0.5 EOD which I might decrease to E3D as I can feel my E2 is a little low (not much sensitivity during intercourse). Also plan on running Anavar as a finisher the last 4 weeks. I'll see how this week goes. Thanks for your reply

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Arimidex 0.5 EOD which I might decrease to E3D as I can feel my E2 is a little low (not much sensitivity during intercourse). Also plan on running Anavar as a finisher the last 4 weeks. I'll see how this week goes. Thanks for your reply
Yea man definitely run the lowest ai you can run anavar is great choice for finisher but may do 6 weeks. Any plan on HCG during or post cycle?

shane1978

Awards
Yea man definitely run the lowest ai you can run anavar is great choice for finisher but may do 6 weeks. Any plan on HCG during or post cycle?
Im on trt so will go back to trt dose.