what's enough, what's too much

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay well I've done 2 ph cycles and i'm on my 1st aas cycle...I am obsessed with my body image, I know...like i'm sure most of the members on this page are...I know after this cycle I will have to do another cycle, and another and another...I'm only 22 my question is how much is enough...? Like after this cycle I know I should wait like 12 weeks after PCT to start another cycle, how long can I do this for, i'm just concerened for my health later down the line and I dont want to get I guess, addicted...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You really need to sit down and write out what you think the finished product is going to be wise, body recomposition wise. IF you even have a hint that you are not going to be able to stop for some reason, either mental or physical.. put the stuff down walk away and train natural for a long while...

Methyl1

Awards
Excellent question you pose SteppenWolfe,

I am pondering this as well, when does it stop? Do I keep going on and on with cycles since the Max LMG is readily available at the present time and cheap too. I will continue to do modest cycles of the supplements with proper time off and PCT, its not like im using real AAS anyway.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
its not like im using real AAS anyway.
Let's get one thing straight - there is NO difference between PH/PS and AAS.

That distinction was useful pre-ban to determine what was legal and what was illegal. Since everything is now covered (basically) we can call a spade a spade and just say that everything is basically AAS.

BP

builtolast

Awards

That distinction was useful pre-ban to determine what was legal and what was illegal. Since everything is now covered (basically) we can call a spade a spade and just say that everything is basically AAS.

BP
well, said. also, I think there is a point one comes in life where body image has to pass away. If it doesn't you'll put yourself through torture like alot of these movie stars. They were UBER-obsessed with body image and can't stand the fact that they're degrading because of age.They start getting plastic surgery every other week, and spend huge amounts of money and time on make-up, etc. This is sad, and I believe we need to embrace old age with grace. I think once past the age of 50-60 (maybe even earlier) if you're using steroids to get huge and look perfect you're on the wrong boat. Maybe HRT, but not to look like ahhnold. At that point, i'm gonna let the young bucks take over and just train naturally and focus on my health.

Methyl1

Awards

BP
Tis is true, but comparing a compound such as say MAX LMG to Anadrol or Dbol is not even in the same league :) The former is just a watered down Progesterone that'll barely put muscle on an ant, the latter are extreme androgenics that cause massive sides and shut you down hard and blow you up faster than me with a blowup doll on a saturday night.