Nanophera

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this prohormone (nano version of phera)? If so, can you compare the results vs other prohormones in terms of rapid mass and strength gains is concerned?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't ran any nano methylated compound. I don't see the reason or point.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran any nano methylated compound. I don't see the reason or point.
It's the only phera I've seen on the legal market, I'd also like to know if this is legit, been debating for a while to get a bottle as a kicker

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's legit, just expensive! There are waaaay more options out there that outweigh the cost/benefits of nano Phera...

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
It's legit, just expensive! There are waaaay more options out there that outweigh the cost/benefits of nano Phera...
Can you name some? Or are you just gonna say DBol haha

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol!! As far as "legal" well U.K. legal, there's not much better than Phera at the moment and that's why the price is jacked up. I prefer domestic UGL

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Luckily I'm in the uk! To be fair I know dbol would probably be better but all my old school lifter friends say the feel good effects of OG phera is next to none, that's the only reason I want to try it haha gains and feels rather than gains and lethargy/short fuse haha

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was nano mesten, and I think another one, can't remember.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There was nano mesten, and I think another one, can't remember.
There's a few still out nanodrol (msten) nano1T (1-test) nanobol (mechabol) nanotren (trenevar) and nanohalo (halodrol)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a few still out nanodrol (msten) nano1T (1-test) nanobol (mechabol) nanotren (trenevar) and nanohalo (halodrol)
The nano 1-test and nano trenadione make sense.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
The nano 1-test and nano trenadione make sense.
Nano1t was undedosed but at 3ml a day was immense just a wallet killer! Ultra hard muscles, strength was good and vascularity was through the roof! Tastes like dragon fire though, made me gag every time I took it, I'd never do it again just because I dreaded the dosing

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol was potent, but I can't compare it to regular methylstenbolone

btur2915

Awards
Have seen mixed reviews on the nano phera. Most were negative compared to the original.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's supposed to increase the bioavailability so less of the compound is needed
That's what the 17a methyl group does. Lol.
I think purity plays a big role. The bottle of ultradrol jake from A.L. Sent me to try was good at 12mg. At 16-24mg it would of been very potent.
Edit, found some info from jake:
Contents:
It contains methylstenbolone nanoparticles at 15mg/ml, along with water, sorbitol, and polymers such as polyvinyl alcohol.

-It's an oral, actually. Nanoparticles exhibit superior absorption and bioavailability, due primarily to increased solubility and faster dissolution velocities. They also tend to have really good bioavailability when taken on an empty stomach. Without getting into too much detail, these methylstenbolone nanoparticles should be completely absorbed, and they will sidestep problems related to fed/fasted bioavailability variance.

-It's a liquid as it's really a lot of trouble to dry nanoparticles. Even the best methods cause them to grow 40% larger. (Or more!) So we figure that a nanosuspension, like "MegaceES", is probably a better idea...

-Particle size analysis is here: antaeuslabs .com/Nanoparticles_FirstUDTrial.pdf
...The majority are under 200nm in diameter, and roughly 50% are around 100nm in diameter. All of the particles are well under 1000nm in diameter, so this is a true nanoparticle product.

-Nanodrol is a small-batch/one-run product, but we hope to soon use this technology more extensively. In our next anabolic, perhaps, when that time comes...

Benefits:
The benefits of nanoparticles in drug delivery are essentially as follows.
-Better absorption from the GI tract.
-No more issues with fed/fasted variability.
-Faster dissolution, so a much quicker onset of effect. (Taken on an empty stomach, it is therefore very good as a pre-workout.)
-Better bioavailability, so smaller dose required.

The bottom line:
In terms of effect, it is basically identical to Ultradrol — but much faster-acting, much harder-hitting, and much more 'advanced'.
It is completely exclusive to Predator, worldwide.

-Jake

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just grabbed a few of these to try. Will report back. Just ran og pheradrol so I should be able to make a good comparison.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Please keep me updated on the run bro!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please keep me updated on the run bro!
I'm gonna get off my ass and run this sometime soon. Broke my foot in 4 places mid cycle last time so ready to get something going. New pheraplex will be here in a week or so and will probably start it up when it arrives. Now, what to add to it....

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna get off my ass and run this sometime soon. Broke my foot in 4 places mid cycle last time so ready to get something going. New pheraplex will be here in a week or so and will probably start it up when it arrives. Now, what to add to it....
Oh $hit! My bro fell over in the gym and broke his leg 4 weeks into his first sust run, so unlucky hah! Hope it all goes well this time!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh $hit! My bro fell over in the gym and broke his leg 4 weeks into his first sust run, so unlucky hah! Hope it all goes well this time!
Broke mine with a jackhammer lol but not an issue anymore. Working full time for myself now so no more dealing with dumb laborers that can't run simple equipment. Time for gains.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Mestanolone if you are able to get it. Should make the feelgood combo of the century I imagine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mestanolone if you are able to get it. Should make the feelgood combo of the century I imagine.
I'm thinking trest or tren. I literally have almost every steroid currently synthesized sitting in front of me and that makes the decision a lot harder.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking trest or tren. I literally have almost every steroid currently synthesized sitting in front of me and that makes the decision a lot harder.
With Trest I also think it would yield amazing feelgood effects. However I think it would need tol many ancillaries for me to call it an easy cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Trest I also think it would yield amazing feelgood effects. However I think it would need tol many ancillaries for me to call it an easy cycle.
That's what I was using last cycle, 50mg trest ace every day and 20mg of pheraplex. I felt absolutely amazing and strength was getting stupid...then I fuked myself up and had to stay out of the gym for 6 weeks. About back to normal strength and back in full routine so thinking about trying this again. Really didn't need any ancillaries other than 1mg of adex eod. Was also using a tne/trne/dbol pwo blend that was nuts.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was using last cycle, 50mg trest ace every day and 20mg of pheraplex. I felt absolutely amazing and strength was getting stupid...then I fuked myself up and had to stay out of the gym for 6 weeks. About back to normal strength and back in full routine so thinking about trying this again. Really didn't need any ancillaries other than 1mg of adex eod. Was also using a tne/trne/dbol pwo blend that was nuts.
Trest ace + phera + that PWO blend = insanity!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my nanophera in the mail, almost time to test it out
IMG_20170520_151245-607x809.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

btur2915

Awards
Just got my nanophera in the mail, almost time to test it out
View attachment 149055
Really want to try this mythical compound everyone speaks of but I read some bad reviews on the nano version - which is unfortunate because nano Mithras was amazing. I hope it treats you well as some people just talk out their ass. I know if you vouch for it then it is gtg.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really want to try this mythical compound everyone speaks of but I read some bad reviews on the nano version - which is unfortunate because nano Mithras was amazing. I hope it treats you well as some people just talk out their ass. I know if you vouch for it then it is gtg.
I just ran og pheradrol so definitely have something to compare it to. Will be running this soon and will give everyone the truth about this stuff, good or bad.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pheradrol? Edit: damn that's old. 06'

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pheradrol? Edit: damn that's old. 06'
Super old lol still have a few too. About to run some cel d Plex soon that I have laying around
IMG_20170520_164400-607x809.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on, James! I'm just as old as you, brother!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I regret not grabbing a bunch of dplex an m1a back when I repped for cel. I went with pmag instead.
#facepalm

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Illegal activities"
Nah bro just went and bought a car last night, had to get some cash together. Was counting it all up when the mail came and I got my phera. That's all 9 to 5 money.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nah bro just went and bought a car last night, had to get some cash together. Was counting it all up when the mail came and I got my phera. That's all 9 to 5 money.
Oh $hit, well I applaud you on your saving abilities, I've just had a baby and got a house, so I have to buy 1 supplement/AAS and a tub of protein a month now! I'll never see a stack of cash again!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh $hit, well I applaud you on your saving abilities, I've just had a baby and got a house, so I have to buy 1 supplement/AAS and a tub of protein a month now! I'll never see a stack of cash again!!
I've got a kid and a house too bro. If you want it bad enough then you will get it, never say never.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've got a kid and a house too bro. If you want it bad enough then you will get it, never say never.
Yeah I know man, just what it feels like right now haha it's taken me that first few months of my baby's life to get my meal prep and training back to where I want it, just takes time! It's so weird going from ultimate freedom to family in a matter of months haha hope the phera treats you well, hope it's legit!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, Yates, your cracking me up bro ?. Interested in a trusted review of nano. Hope the foot is healing well. Sounds painful and nothing a little "insanity" can't fix

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that YOUR picture , or is that the picture from the person you bought it from ? I remember that exact picture on Ebay about 2 years ago , but the price seemed insane. Where you the one selling it ?
Yates isn't active on this board anymore, bro.

Last edited:
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that YOUR picture , or is that the picture from the person you bought it from ? I remember that exact picture on Ebay about 2 years ago , but the price seemed insane. Where you the one selling it ?
You need to learn how to read dates and stop bumping ancient threads every week.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah well YOU need to stop telling people what to do . So friggin what if it's a little old ? Go to the drug store and get something for your menstrual issues.
No there is board edicate. You should follow it

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOU should stop telling people what to do . I can and will comment on any post I feel like. You can tell it's an older thread BEFORE clicking on it , so WTF dude .
You know, those of us with some maturity and security just suck it up when we do something boneheaded and laugh it off and learn from it. But you get your pride all swoled up(see what I did there?) and get super defensive and attack.
Anyone with any age or maturity sees that as someone who’s pride is very delicate or someone who’s very young and hasn’t learned those lessons or had confidence builders in life yet.

You’ll get there buddy. Criticism is part of life, you gotta be able to take it and move on. The tantrums are not a good look for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4