Clomid gains?

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
So I just started clomid 25mg/day my doctor prescribed after my testosterone came back at 369 ng/dl (I have prior history AAS use).

Anyway, last time I was on clomid a few years ago it got my levels over 1,000. I am also taking KSM-66, Shilajit, Vitamin D to optimize levels further.

If I get almost a 3-fold increase in testosterone, anyone think this will help with gains and/or strength at all? I haven't noticed that much yet after 10 days, but am wondering if anyone here has seen gains in strength and/or size from a clomid only cycle?

M

Mkernzy

Awards
Yes, I ran Anastrozol by itself at a low dose and noticed considerable gains in strength. I think it comes down to anything that increases free test = strength/hypertrophy. When you cycle off of all AAS for a few years, your perspective drastically changes. Anything that seemed "mild" or was used as a "bridge" suddenly seems more anabolic.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
How long did it take you to notice results? And do you remember what kind of strength gains you made? Say bench from xxx to xxx etc?

M

Mkernzy

Awards
Sure, I was probably in the best shape of my life (ex-NCAA sprinter) and ran 3 real cycles from the summer of 13 to late 14.

I ran Anastrozole for about 1-1.5 months (low dose) and noticed a drying/hardening effect on my joints within 2-3 weeks. A2G squat went from 245 x 3 (3 second pause) to 275 x 3 (3 second pause). Close grip bench was up to 205 x 5 (pause). I added about 10lbs. onto my working sets for OHP, as well.

Weight gain was minimal. At the time, I was about 165-170ish // 5-6% b/f. Diet was CLEAN. Only downside I noticed after a few weeks was having to warm-up really well to train.

I plan jumping back onto something (probably DMZ) to give me a little push (5-10lbs) soon. Been away from the game for a few years, lol.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Thanks, was that clomid you ran or anastrozole each time?

M

Mkernzy

Awards
Anytime, and just Anastrozole. Like I said, I've been away from the scene for a while, but based off of clinical data (at the time) Anastrozole > Clomid for E-control and rebound issues down the road.

I'm sure things have changed, but it worked well for me.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Thanks. I think I've had some decent results with AIs as well though definitely joint issues.

Has anyone here been on clomid only and seen any strength or size gains?

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
What does AAS mean if you don't mind?
Steroids. Which unlike clomid, most supps, and other OTC products no one wonders if you'll get any gains from taking them lol.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably not unless you were actually clinically deficient from the get go.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Thanks. I think I've had some decent results with AIs as well though definitely joint issues.

Has anyone here been on clomid only and seen any strength or size gains?
I think you'll have better luck in the TRT forum section, I read a few logs where guys were deficient and using clomid only per their docs suggestions.