Epistane turning into Phera

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had experience with this? I know it's a rumor/myth in some people's opinions and hard proofed science in others....what are your thoughts?

I'm awaiting a bottle of epistane and given that I'm hasn't been produced in the US within the last 3 years, I'm concerned (slightly) with the possibility it will have degraded to Phera. Have not yet received it though so I'm not sure if there's an expiration or manufactured date on the bottle.

Thoughts?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane isn't "produced" in the U.S., most all PH raws come from Asia. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much, even if some converted to Phera, you'll have 2 awesome PH's in one. Bonus!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Epistane isn't "produced" in the U.S., most all PH raws come from Asia. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much, even if some converted to Phera, you'll have 2 awesome PH's in one. Bonus!
Fair enough, "legally sold in the US" would be more correct

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I never realized how similar those 2 are! Once I read this I looked at my notes and they are very close but have almost opposite results. Do you have any notes or info about what can cause this? I don't see any unstable bonds in epi to see how it would degrade in any way. Is it oxidation, hydrogen integration,or evaporation that can cause it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't spoken to anyone that has actually ran epistane that turned to pheraplex, so I doubt you'll get phera

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This questions been answered here a number of times. Here's the simple version. Click the link for the complex version.
If you take epi it's likely they'll find desoxytest metabolites in your urine.

The conversion of epistane to desoxymethyltestosterone would require oxygenation of the episulphide and dethionylation (loss of the sulphur moiety). It is known that 2α,3α-episulphides (like 2α,3α-epithio-17α-methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol) can be reduced under certain circumstances to the 2-olefins (2-dehydro steroids like desoxymethyltestosterone). Chemical reduction of 2α,3α-episulphides into 2-olefins was demonstrated in 1965. [3]
Recent analytical testing of supplements containing 17α-methylepithiostanol has been confounded by the pyrolization of epithio steroids to 2-dehydro steroids in the heat of the GC/MS port. [4]
Does 'Epistane' convert to 'Phera'? - Total Flex BlogTotal Flex Blog

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This questions been answered here a number of times. Here's the simple version. Click the link for the complex version.
If you take epi it's likely they'll find desoxytest metabolites in your urine.

Does 'Epistane' convert to 'Phera'? - Total Flex BlogTotal Flex Blog
Epistane won't convert into phera. Phera is the precursor used to make epistane. Adding a solution of potassium thiocyanate to phera in methanol will generate the thiirane ring across the 2,3-ene. The reason they detected phera is b/c there is some left over and the reaction didn't complete. Reactions like this basically never do.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I've kept half a tub of epi in my draw and used it a year later and was still fine, maybe a tad weaker but worked none the less. I was hoping it had turned into phera

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping you're a very social person. Lol.
Ive ran it, my friend ran it and many people on here have ran it; I've just never actually spoken to anyone that accidentally got phera or even seen it on here

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This old subject again? Just eat your old designers and be happy with the gains.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If you bought it from that UK retailer that isn't a sponsor here, then it's new stock and has an expiration date of 2019, as I mentioned in your other thread. If you bought it elsewhere, then it likely has no expiration date but should still be good if it was stored properly.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane won't convert into phera. Phera is the precursor used to make epistane. Adding a solution of potassium thiocyanate to phera in methanol will generate the thiirane ring across the 2,3-ene. The reason they detected phera is b/c there is some left over and the reaction didn't complete. Reactions like this basically never do.
Don't tell it to me. Tell it to henryv, brymaster, or whoever is admin now at tfb.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar