First Cycle help, complete noob

Bocaj

Awards
Hello everyone!

I have been reading around about different supplements on here and other places on Google. After searching around I think I would be most interested in something called M1 alpha, or 1 andro. From what I have read these seem like relatively safe (health wise) places to start but there are soo many brands and types and people saying this or that I would like someone's opinion on what to buy and what to avoid.

My general understanding is that with whatever you use you want a cycle support, and post cycle support.

If anyone could suggest good starting products for a 1st time cycle I would greatly appreciate it and would love to keep a log on here to show results.

I see people normally post their stats to help others suggest things for them.
Age 23
Height 6'1"
Weight 250
Bench 275
Squat 365
Dead 435

My primary goal is to add strength because I feel weak for my size, and a secondary goal being to lose fat of course haha. I'm not that interested in being super cut or chiseled, I'd rather have real strength.

Also, to end this long post, I am recovering from a back injury about 2 weeks ago while deadlifting. I don't think it was super serious but my chiropractor said to go easy on the lower body stuff for awhile so I'm in no big rush to get started.

Thank you all in advance!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M1 alpha would not be an ideal first cycle. 1 andro and 4 andro/epiandro cycles are pretty good for firsts from what ive heard. You can take it up a step as well with something like epistane or halodrol, but it'll come with more possible sides. Do some research on "serm pct" so you have a better understanding of a proper pct. And keep in mind that regardless of pct, there is a potential risk of having lower hormone levels permanently

Bocaj

Awards
Quick question before work, and won't reply for about 12 hours, but I did some research last night and it looks like nolvadex would be a good one to use. But it sounds like there are a lot of fake places out there, what is a reputable site to buy it, or any other Seems from for that matter?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Quick question before work, and won't reply for about 12 hours, but I did some research last night and it looks like nolvadex would be a good one to use. But it sounds like there are a lot of fake places out there, what is a reputable site to buy it, or any other Seems from for that matter?
Nolva and/or clomid will be the best SERMs. We aren't allowed to give sources in these forums but a google search for reviews will help you out.

Bocaj

Awards
Ok I will research that then! So any other pointers? I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would run a 4andro/ 1andro cycle. Great cycle for first timers and generally pretty easy on the body. How long were you planning on running? Generally andros are run between 4-8 weeks.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I would run a 4andro/ 1andro cycle. Great cycle for first timers and generally pretty easy on the body. How long were you planning on running? Generally andros are run between 4-8 weeks.
Agreed on the 1 and 4 cycle. But 6-8 weeks is normal. They would barely have any time to work at 4 weeks.

Dose:
300+mg 1andro daily
300+mg 4andro daily
Minimum 6 weeks

Bocaj

Awards
I think I'll plan on 8 weeks for now. If for whatever reason I wanted to stop early, at 4 or 6 weeks, are there any other side effects different than if I ended it after the 8 weeks?

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That simply is untrue. Need to do more research on 1 andro. Yes a longer cycle will yield more gains but saying they won't even be kicking in at 4 weeks is not true. There was a very popular study done on 1 andro for 4 weeks with great results.

DennisC1986

Awards
I'm not totally clear on that study. I'm coming up on 4 weeks 1/4/epi and I haven't gained ten pounds of muscle or whatever the result of that study was. I was kind of under the impression it was 1-testosterone used for the study. (only thing that made sense to me, if 4 weeks of 1 andro could do what that study says everyone would be on it). Can someone clear this up for me?

DennisC1986

Awards
Well I just went and checked and it says the study is 1-dhea. That doesn't seem to jive with what 99% of people on this site say, that it takes 3 to 4 weeks to even get going. Not saying anyone is wrong or anything like that, just trying to learn.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone said the same thing about most compounds taking 2-3 weeks to kick in but I've always started making gains within the first few days

Bocaj

Awards
So 300mg of each? Total of 600mg? Just confirming because the site I was looking at buying from (idk if I can list brand) has 50mg per serving, with 60 servings per bottle. So I would need 6 servings of each per day? Seems like a lot and then a bottle would only last 10 days. I can't afford that haha, not at $50~ a bottle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So 300mg of each? Total of 600mg? Just confirming because the site I was looking at buying from (idk if I can list brand) has 50mg per serving, with 60 servings per bottle. So I would need 6 servings of each per day? Seems like a lot and then a bottle would only last 10 days. I can't afford that haha, not at $50~ a bottle.
Find a different brand

Bocaj

Awards
Also another question, does my pct need to be as long as the cycle itself? If for example I did 8 weeks of 1 and 4 andro with. Would I need 8 weeks of nolvadex? And would nolvadex alone be enough for the pct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also another question, does my pct need to be as long as the cycle itself? If for example I did 8 weeks of 1 and 4 andro with. Would I need 8 weeks of nolvadex? And would nolvadex alone be enough for the pct?
Nope, 4 weeks is generally enough; look into clomid, it's better imo. And if your serm is gtg you'll be fine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Anabolics 1