Novedex xt.

J

Jcc7220

Awards
Hi everyone so I ordered my pct today. I went with novedex xt. I'll probably run beast super test and DAA. Because I still have some but was wondering what else someone would do to help keep my gains

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a serm. Nolvadex (not novedex), clomid, etc. what cycle did you run?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many great products on the market for this.

-Spaz

J

Jcc7220

Awards
So I been running androbolic 250 aps for 4 weeks then I'm going to go strait into dmz for 3-4 weeks, I have cycle guard and hi-tech estrogenix 2nd gen.

J

Jcc7220

Awards
Now the andro is just not doing it for me and I'm thinking about cutting it short and running dmz, the plan was 30 days andro and 3 weeks dmz but I'm going to cute andro short return one of the bottles and pick up a extra dmz bottle and run dmz hard.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah novedex won't cut it. Dmz will shut you down and you need a serm.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
U need a serm for dmz absolutely. If u just stop after androbolic ud probably be ok but dmz is a steroid just like dbol or anadrol or basically anything. Even a rc serm is better then a Natty test booster. OTC pct is trash at that point

J

Jcc7220

Awards
I already ordered novedex xt so I'm going to run it, I'll order clomid as well it's safe to run them together?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already ordered novedex xt so I'm going to run it, I'll order clomid as well it's safe to run them together?
Yes that's fine