Epistane, 4-andro and OTC AI?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts, opinions, criticism.

I have Olympus Labs EP15TANE (yes, real epistane not Epiandro)

...been reading its cause mild suppression on later weeks of the 6 week cycle (lethargy, loss of libido, etc) and that a test base is advisable. Well, real test is not an option for me. 4-andro is

To keep dry and lean and prevent conversion of the 4-andro should i run an OTC AI? I have the newly released Novedex XT on hand. Granted, 4-andro is low conversion from what I know.

Proposed cycle would be:
Epistane: 30/30/30/30/30/30
4-andro: 230mg/230/230/230/230/230
XT: 1 dose/1/1/1/1/1

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/12.5
Herbal support

What you guys got

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the novedex in pct with your serm. It's just a natty test booster/ai. Have you ran any other cycles?

You should be fine with some virtus (most potent otc ai I have used since formestane). 4-andro is technically wet but most people are fine. Others also can have rebound with epistane but it never happened to me. It's always best to have pharma on hand incase but shouldn't be necessary. Especially at the 200mg dose range.

You can read about the product below

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/virtus-by-iron-legion

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Run the novedex in pct with your serm. It's just a natty test booster/ai. Have you ran any other cycles?

You should be fine with some virtus (most potent otc ai I have used since formestane). 4-andro is technically wet but most people are fine. Others also can have rebound with epistane but it never happened to me. It's always best to have pharma on hand incase but shouldn't be necessary. Especially at the 200mg dose range.

You can read about the product below

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/virtus-by-iron-legion
Yes a "natty" test booster but it's an OTC AI

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes a "natty" test booster but it's an OTC AI
Indeed but if I were to use an otc ai on cycle it wouldn't be that. You could probably get away with .5ml of virtus and a single bottle would last 8 weeks. It's a prop blend of three ingredients. One of which is arimistane which isn't the best in terms of ai but it is good for Cort control.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there something magical about novodex xt? I swear to God it pops up in more threads then anything. Op, your probably not gonna need a ai on cycle but I'd use something on the tail end of PCT for estrogen rebound just in case

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Is there something magical about novodex xt? I swear to God it pops up in more threads then anything. Op, your probably not gonna need a ai on cycle but I'd use something on the tail end of PCT for estrogen rebound just in case
Nothing magical. It's just 3 well dosed OTC AI's in one product.