Best OTC Ai?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Getting ready to run 8 weeks of 1/4/epi andro cycle and curious if im prone to gyno, whats the best otc ai i should take throughout my entire cycle or is it not neccessary? I have hi tech arimiplex, with arimistane in it but have read here that its pretty much just good for cortisol and not estrogen? If it could work as an AI for this PH cycle, would only 37.5mg of arimistane daily suffice or would i need the full 75 mg a day?

If it will not suffice as an OTC ai, and you guys do think i need one, which product should i go with and should i take it for the full 60 day cycle?

Looking at Letrone, Inhibit E, NOVADEX XT, and any other ideas you guys have that are both effective and or cost efficient. Thanks!

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They all suck. Get the real stuff just in case. Too easy to get the real stuff to mess around with the OTC crap.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
They all suck. Get the real stuff just in case. Too easy to get the real stuff to mess around with the OTC crap.
Everyone ive talked to and seen on here said that for a lighter PH cycle like my andros above a pharma AI wouldnt be necessary

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
The answer is either letrone or inhibit e, both have proven to be very effective and you will find a lot of positive posts relating to both of them if you search around this forum

IMO if you're running a light PH cycle or a compound that doesnt aromatize, then either of those options should be more than enough to keep you safe

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
There is none imo get a real ai, but for that cycle I doubt you'll need it unless your running 4 andro very high

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Running 4 andro at 220 for 8 weeks and 1 andro at 330. Just added in 4 at a lower dose to help as a base with as little estro sides as possible

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Well if i do run letrone or inhibit e, should i start taking it daily the same time i start taking my andros? Or since andros take a while to fully kick in should i wait a couple few weeks before i start taking them? And cost wise inhibit E is so much cheaper, i can get it for 14.99 from DPS and letrone is 41... Huge difference is price is it worth the difference or what benefits would it even give me?

Jcc7220

Awards
I was looking at novedex xt as well looks like it would be a good pct

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I was looking at novedex xt as well looks like it would be a good pct
Definitely looks solid, but i already have my PCT lined up and already almost over doing it on the PCT so just wanted something to control estrogen sides while on cycle

Jcc7220

Awards
I'm running a 1/4 andro cycle rite now, and I have hi tech estrogenix 2nd gen. But haven't needed it yet. Still deciding on my pct though... good luck

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running Inhibit E @ 2 caps per day with 440mg of 4-Andro, and have
kept any E sides at bay. Definitely give it a try if your running something mild
like 4-Andro.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been running Inhibit E @ 2 caps per day with 440mg of 4-Andro, and have
kept any E sides at bay. Definitely give it a try if your running something mild
like 4-Andro.
What's your gains from 440 mg of 4 andro so far?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATD is powerfull stuff.
Sore nipples and lumps are gone in just days at only 25mg/ed

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATD is powerfull stuff.
Sore nipples and lumps are gone in just days with only 25mg/ed

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever had respiratory issues with real AI's. Stuff feels like it makes all my airways swell. I would go with Inhibit E or Virtus

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Letrone is 2 ai's, a test booster and raises GH and often can be dosed at 1 cap a day making the bottle last 2 months.
Virtus comes in second imo.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Not even close to a pharma AI bro really ;)
I like to have a decent OTC AI like ADT on hand as long as I also have aromasin or other real AI. If I'm on a low aroma or mild cycle, I can take the OTC ed without having BW to make sure I'm not killing my e2

Bolindero

Awards
Virtus is great a small dose of 0.2-0.3ml gives a noticeable boost in libido/energy. If I crank the dosage up to 0.5-1 ml I've heard of people using it with Tr3st, not saying I advise that but know of some users who have done this successfully.

I would have it on hand but maybe hold off on using it until pct or later in the cycle. Honestly Epiandro if dosed high enough should help mitigate the potential for estrogen related side effects from 4-andro.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever had respiratory issues with real AI's. Stuff feels like it makes all my airways swell. I would go with Inhibit E or Virtus
I got a little jittery and maybe some palpitations when I have experimented with AI stacks for cutting (clearly unnecessarily over aggressive dosing for experimentation) but never breathing issues. I'm curious which particular AI's have that affect on you? I'm wondering if it's blood pressure?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got a little jittery and maybe some palpitations when I have experimented with AI stacks for cutting (clearly unnecessarily over aggressive dosing for experimentation) but never breathing issues. I'm curious which particular AI's have that affect on you? I'm wondering if it's blood pressure?
I have tried aromasin and adex and both had the same effect. Anxiety came along with what felt like inability to properly breath. I don't know if I'm psyching myself out or what but yeah not a good time.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My knee jerk guess would be that estrogen was too low and that instigated anxiety. I used to mess with formestane all the time and couldnt sleep (aka anxiety) when i used too much.

Not that Im making any recommendations, just good interesting discussion obviously

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My knee jerk guess would be that estrogen was too low and that instigated anxiety. I used to mess with formestane all the time and couldnt sleep (aka anxiety) when i used too much.

Not that Im making any recommendations, just good interesting discussion obviously
exactly how I feel for the most part, but it was happening every time I took it and I still had sensitive puffy nips, so I know its not an issue of low E