17-pro andro

Gatecity

Awards
How does this compare to epi-andro, also what is a moderate dosage and what is a high dosage? Thank you :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been curious about that compound also. Some big claims written converts to this and that blah blah

Gatecity

Awards
I have been curious about that compound also. Some big claims written converts to this and that blah blah
If I find any further info, I'll post on here

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I don't remember the username, but the patent-holder of this compound concerning anabolism should be active here. I don't have a lot of information on it, but I do remember chiding the aforementioned user for his claim that it could help reverse gyno. The administrator account quickly snapped back at me that he was the patent holder on the use of several DHEA metabolites as anabolics to include 17-pro. I thought that was HiTech, but I wasn't going to push it into an argument.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I was able to find one source stating that 17-pro is 1,4-OHP or 17beta-(1-ketoethyl)-androsta-1, 4-diene-3one, 17a-ol. There seems to be a couple of different claims as to it's target conversion hormone. The most believable based on the structure is that it is a boldenone precursor. If that is correct, I wonder if it has a higher conversion rate than 1,4 DHEA (boldione).