Ostarine & Epiandro cutting stack

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on these 2 compounds for 6 weeks?

Ostarine at 10mg w1 then 20mg w2-w6. Epiandro at 750mg w1-w6. Eating at a 500 calorie deficit. Doing crossfit 3 times p/week which certainly qualifies as HIIT and doing strength/hypertrophy training 3 times p/ week as well. Looking to maintain muscle during this cut and lean out. The ostarine is guaranteed, I'm just debating adding Epiandro.

I've used Epiandro before, stacked with 1-andro and 4-andro. No adverse effects. I ran proper PCT with Clomid and herbal supports.

For PCT after this cycle I would use left over Clomid at 12.5mg ED for 14 days, with Novedex XT (Gaspari) and herbal support as well. Not ideal, but given low suppression I think it would be fine.

I'm 25, 6'2", 215 lbs, relatively lean but not shredded. In the eyes of the bro, probably an 11-13% bf

Simna

Awards
Hey,new to posting but I've been a lurker for awhile now haha.Sounds like a good stack,in fact I've been running Sup3r-epi by Olympus and will be adding Ostarine in a few days.Should be good as they're both considered great cutting agents.The only thing I personally would change is length.I think both compounds take around 3 weeks to kick and I hear because of that 8-12 weeks is usually best.But this is of course up to you and how much change you're looking for in one cycle.As for PCT I can't help you,I've never used Clomid (I prefer Rebirth by BLR) but isn't it usually at least 25mg?Not sure if 12.5 is enough but again I know little about it having never touched the stuff.I'm sure someone else here can help with that.And be sure to post results man!Should be damn good

Simna

Awards
Also definitely do Epi,it will help with lethargy and libido.I have heard a lot of people have no issues with it on Ostarine and a lot do so rather than chance it I'd just use it

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Hey,new to posting but I've been a lurker for awhile now haha.Sounds like a good stack,in fact I've been running Sup3r-epi by Olympus and will be adding Ostarine in a few days.Should be good as they're both considered great cutting agents.The only thing I personally would change is length.I think both compounds take around 3 weeks to kick and I hear because of that 8-12 weeks is usually best.But this is of course up to you and how much change you're looking for in one cycle.As for PCT I can't help you,I've never used Clomid (I prefer Rebirth by BLR) but isn't it usually at least 25mg?Not sure if 12.5 is enough but again I know little about it having never touched the stuff.I'm sure someone else here can help with that.And be sure to post results man!Should be damn good
Yea the length is something to consider. Good point. And as far as the Clomid yes, 25mg is typically the ending dosage for a full PCT (with 50 typically being the starting dosage). But given how (relatively) little the suppression is from these compounds, the 6 week timeframe, and MOSTLY given that I only have a little Clomid left over from previous cycles lol, I thought doing 12.5mg over 14 days would be better than 25mg over 7 days. Plus I plan to run Novedex XT which has 3 AI's in it, plus herbal support. Now I'll have to debate the length though...lol....

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Also definitely do Epi,it will help with lethargy and libido.I have heard a lot of people have no issues with it on Ostarine and a lot do so rather than chance it I'd just use it
Another valid point

Simna

Awards
Yeah I would think 14 would be better,from what I understand the main thing is controlling estrogen since your test should come back quickly.So that probably would work,but again don't take my word because I really don't know haha and yeah I would think even at 8 weeks PCT should be pretty easy,but shorter cycle may equal less suppression making PCT less risky so it's really up to the user