Pick my summer run

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
LGD/4/EPI
or
1/4/EPI

Goal is lean mass and drop some bf. My thoughts are 1 Andro might be better but what do you guys think?

Gonna run Epistane/Trest in the fall.

Choppedjunior

Awards
LGD/4/EPI
or
1/4/EPI

Goal is lean mass and drop some bf. My thoughts are 1 Andro might be better but what do you guys think?

Gonna run Epistane/Trest in the fall.
I LOVED epi and trest. Gained about 5lbs, but lost like 4% BF, to the point people were commenting i need to put on some fat hahah. But the alpha feeling and wanting to bang every girl and being like "o yeah she wants me" attitude was awesome.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
what brands still make legit EPI? Only one i saw was German something but read some not so positive reviews?
I guess I should've explained it better. When I type EPI i'm meaning EPI Andro. I've never ran trest yet and didn't want to test those waters prior to my wedding in October.

And to answer your question OL UK, Brawn still make Epistane

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I say the 1/4/Epi

I'll be doing the same for 8 weeks in about a month after I shed some bodyfat

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I say the 1/4/Epi

I'll be doing the same for 8 weeks in about a month after I shed some bodyfat
Done! Thats what I was thinking. Gonna save the LGD for later.

How's your cut going? I just dropped below 15%. This is the first time I've ever tried to cut and I think it's yours too right? That's what we gotta do when we are 40...haha

I'm hitting up Myrtle Beach next week and then I'm gonna start this run. Gonna dose a tad higher than my last run.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude!

Yup, this is the first time I've ever made a conscious effort to cut bodyfat. Think I'm a little closer to 20% right now and I'd ideally like to get to 15%.

I'll be doing the Sparta Mass 1/4 combo dosed at 100mg per cap.

Guess I'll do something like 300mg 1/4 for the first week or 2, along with DC for 900.

Then maybe bump the 1/4 to 400mg and the DC to 1200 as long as my Blood Pressure gives me the go.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude!

Yup, this is the first time I've ever made a conscious effort to cut bodyfat. Think I'm a little closer to 20% right now and I'd ideally like to get to 15%.

I'll be doing the Sparta Mass 1/4 combo dosed at 100mg per cap.

Guess I'll do something like 300mg 1/4 for the first week or 2, along with DC for 900.

Then maybe bump the 1/4 to 400mg and the DC to 1200 as long as my Blood Pressure gives me the go.
Awesome! We can compare results. I will be running Cerberus 1/4/Epi combo because I got 4 bottles free. I figured, what the hell....lol.

I will be running it at 340/340/600 (4 pills) for 4 weeks and then maybe bump it up to 425/425/750 (5 pills) for the last 4 weeks. Dosing is weird because the way they have these set up (85/85/150). I might add a dose of DC to bring my EPI numbers up though. I like to be > 1000.

We will see how the cyclosome delivery treats me as opposed to the liposomal of the OL stuff. My initial thoughts are it will be the same but who knows.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! We can compare results. I will be running Cerberus 1/4/Epi combo because I got 4 bottles free. I figured, what the hell....lol.

I will be running it at 340/340/600 (4 pills) for 4 weeks and then maybe bump it up to 425/425/750 (5 pills) for the last 4 weeks. Dosing is weird because the way they have these set up (85/85/150). I might add a dose of DC to bring my EPI numbers up though. I like to be > 1000.

We will see how the cyclosome delivery treats me as opposed to the liposomal of the OL stuff. My initial thoughts are it will be the same but who knows.
I'm interested to see how the delivery system works as well. That dosing does seem a bit odd, but like you said, just pop a DC on it and you are right at the sweet spot.

Well this will now be even more fun than I expected. lol

DennisC1986

Awards

I was told by someone on here that it was pointless to up the dosage on andros halfway through 8 weeks because they take a few weeks to kick in. Any thoughts on that? It seemed to me like once the levels were saturated you would be able to notice a difference from adding more.

DennisC1986

Awards
Also are you going to be using an AI on cycle? I know you had mentioned you had estrogen sides when you went above 3xx (can't remember the exact number you used)

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was told by someone on here that it was pointless to up the dosage on andros halfway through 8 weeks because they take a few weeks to kick in. Any thoughts on that? It seemed to me like once the levels were saturated you would be able to notice a difference from adding more.
Well...I'm unsure of that. What I posted was my initial plan. I might up the dose earlier than that. I have to wait till I get started and see if the cyclosome is any different. I have 4 bottles, so there is enough for me to do whatever I need to do. I can only comment on the effects of adding extra 4 and Epi. I definitely felt a difference when going to 440 on the 4. I got some nipple action but will be running Letrone at 1 cap ED to start. Adding more Epi always seemed to be felt instantly. With Epi Andro, Im in the "The More the Better" crowd. I will also be running their Shield as support because I got a few of those thrown my way also...hence the need for Letrone since there is no built in AI. I will just have to see how everything goes and make adjustments as needed. I want to be prepared to make the most out of any run.

I also have OL 1/4 in case I need to fine tune a specific. I will be adding some extra DC though. Might take it to 1350....hahaha.

Anyways....this run is kinda experimental with the cyclosome/letrone/sparta stuff and me pushing the doses up a little bit. Since I got the sparta stuff for free. I'm gonna let it rip...lol.

DennisC1986

Awards
DC is epi Andro? Not familiar with that term

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'll be starting (next week) the same cycle with primeval tri-plex so I'll go ahead and throw my results in the mix as well for the good of the board research and comparisons :p