LGD First Cycle - Need help

VocemDei

Awards
20 years old
150 lbs
~15% bfp

Been working out for only 2 years but I want to experiment lgd for gains

I've read around a little and most of you all have recommended a higher dose than what I'm wanting to take.

Alchemy labs LGD 90 pills, 4mg each
(As far as I've heard, it's a solid brand)
It says to take 3 pills a day but I'm only going to take 2 pills, for a total of 8 mg per day for 6 weeks.
Followed up by a month of nolvadex.

As I'm a completely and utter moron/noob with sarms and stuff like this, can anyone tell me about anything else I need to take? Not willing to try a higher dosing since this is my first time and I simply want to try it out. I'm somewhat worried about what will happen to my test levels and hpta functions.

Should I not take lgd due to my age?
Any tips, comments and help is greatly appreciated.

Again, I'm brand new to this. I've done some research but barely enough. If someone could explain their words in a way that a 12 year old could understand, it would be helpful as I'm not fully well versed with all the acronyms and slang you guys might use. Also a link to some kind of lgd/sarms usage guide would be beneficial as well. Thanks!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't take anything hormonal right now. You're too young and developing and your test levels are likely peaking. Ride out the natty wave for a few more years.

VocemDei

Awards
When do you think I should start taking them? And also, how badly would that dosage of lgd suppress test levels? If you don't mind me asking

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Definitely should not continue/start cycle.

1. Your 20 years old, don't mess your HPTA system up for the rest of your life.

1. 150lbs (assuming your over 5'09"), you can still gain easily naturally especially considering you should have extremely high natural test.

3. 15%bf at 150lbs. Get your diet dialed in, train hard and heavy and get your body fat down a few % points ideally to minimize sides when you do decide to run something hormonal so you have fewer sides.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If I were you I'd do 8mgs for 8 weeks , I'm not however condoning you use anabolics before age 25 . As I cannot speak for myself since I started when I was 21 , LGD recovery was very easy and if you plan everything accordingly you can have a very aucccesfull cycle with a smooth recovery

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of lgd it made me feel really run down, and waiting until your 25 would be wise.