Olympus labs Ghar1ne mk677?

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
So I've been taking OL mk677 for about 3weeks now at 10mg I have noticed slight increases in strength and more muscle volume, and greater pumps. I took 20mg for about a week with not much of a difference between 10mg.
I haven't really noticed the great sleep everyone claims it gives you, sometimes I'd wake up a go back to sleep a few times during the nights tossing and turning..
Should I keep the dose at 10mg or just take 20mg for the rest of the bottle?

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say if you don't notice a difference from 10 to 20 then just keep it at 10.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
when do you take it? i read somewhere that if you take it before you sleep it can fuk up ur sleep

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
when do you take it? i read somewhere that if you take it before you sleep it can fuk up ur sleep
I was taking it in the morning.. Then tried it before bed just to see if there was a difference lol. Don't think there is much of a difference though. Yeah I heard the same thing, they say it kinda interrupts the natural gh pulse while you sleep and ruins it.. Maybe it just doesn't affect me that way. I didn't get the tingly numb fingers either but I got the muscle fullness, hunger, and everything else. So weird.

Choppedjunior

Awards
People take it before sleep because it causes you to get tired. I was taking 20mg - 10mg morning to help with my appetite to eat more and one at night. I got sick and dropped it down to just in the am. and i can say my quality of sleep drastically went down when i stopped talking in the PM. I love taking it at night as i would fall asleep and basically enter into a coma until my alarm went off.

In terms of effects, i don't think much changed between 10 and 20mg. If you are bulking maybe take in the am to help with the gains, or if you don't want to eat like a mad man take PM.

I am taking it for 12 weeks in week 7 now, but at week 5 i added in TD trest, but in the first 6 weeks strength was slowly increasing and gained about 5lbs, not sure how much was water though.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
People take it before sleep because it causes you to get tired. I was taking 20mg - 10mg morning to help with my appetite to eat more and one at night. I got sick and dropped it down to just in the am. and i can say my quality of sleep drastically went down when i stopped talking in the PM. I love taking it at night as i would fall asleep and basically enter into a coma until my alarm went off.

In terms of effects, i don't think much changed between 10 and 20mg. If you are bulking maybe take in the am to help with the gains, or if you don't want to eat like a mad man take PM.

I am taking it for 12 weeks in week 7 now, but at week 5 i added in TD trest, but in the first 6 weeks strength was slowly increasing and gained about 5lbs, not sure how much was water though.
do you take it 5 days on 2 days off? and why not just run it year round?

Choppedjunior

Awards

I don't see why people would do a 5 day on 2 off. just run it. I just wanted to try it out for 12 weeks and see. since I dropped back to 10mg i will have some left over which i will run through PCT and on. But If my gains stick around after this cycle i would run again. For me having a big appetite was always a struggle, but with MK I can eat much bigger portions. for the first 2 weeks I had to constantly eat, i was always so hungry.

Choppedjunior

Awards

I don't see why people would do a 5 day on 2 off. just run it. I just wanted to try it out for 12 weeks and see. since I dropped back to 10mg i will have some left over which i will run through PCT and on. But If my gains stick around after this cycle i would run again. For me having a big appetite was always a struggle, but with MK I can eat much bigger portions. for the first 2 weeks I had to constantly eat, i was always so hungry.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
So I've been taking OL mk677 for about 3weeks now at 10mg I have noticed slight increases in strength and more muscle volume, and greater pumps. I took 20mg for about a week with not much of a difference between 10mg.
I haven't really noticed the great sleep everyone claims it gives you, sometimes I'd wake up a go back to sleep a few times during the nights tossing and turning..
Should I keep the dose at 10mg or just take 20mg for the rest of the bottle?

Thanks!
I'm on it since January

heyboy

Banned
Awards
cus i want to run it year around

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Nah bro that would be a bit risky with a research chemical...
What it for some reason running it all year permanently fck your hormone levels n ****... Or you develop cancer etc.. Too scary to **** with these.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Nah bro that would be a bit risky with a research chemical...
What it for some reason running it all year permanently fck your hormone levels n ****... Or you develop cancer etc.. Too scary to **** with these.
year around 5 days on 2 days off, thats how everyone runs mk677. people say u have to run it for atleast 6months before u get gains from it

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
year around 5 days on 2 days off, thats how everyone runs mk677. people say u have to run it for atleast 6months before u get gains from it
Yeah I hear it's more beneficial long term..
But with lgd that would be scary to run year round lol

heyboy

Banned
Awards
im not planning on running anything suppresive yet, im just gonna do only mk677 5days on 2 days off for 1 year when i finish my cut

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
im not planning on running anything suppresive yet, im just gonna do only mk677 5days on 2 days off for 1 year when i finish my cut
Sounds awesome.. Do you think 5 on 2 off would be better?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it 2 months I say start low 10mg for 4 weeks then bump up to 15-20mg ED the sleep recovery and hunger is awesome. As long as your diet is clean and watch sodium bloat will not be bad.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Lgd you can't run year round it definitely elevates lipids and shutdown. And any longer cycles sides start coming up.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
people run it like that because its safer, something about prolactin and that gh inhibiting hormone

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
people run it like that because its safer, something about prolactin and that gh inhibiting hormone
Oh yeah.. Ive been running it now continuously for about 3weeks from 10mg upped to 20mg and haven't noticed any prolactin sides, but for long term use that would be better just in case!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Somatostatin from the hypothalamus inhibits the pituitary gland's secretion of growth hormone and thyroid stimulating hormone. In addition, somatostatin is produced in the pancreas and inhibits the secretion of other pancreatic hormones such as insulin and glucagon." This is why one would take Huperzine A in order to stop this process of limiting GH with MK 677.

The only real value for MK 677 I see is in older people, not young people like yourself who have all the GH they need. Ground covered before but you seem to ignore facts.

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
"Somatostatin from the hypothalamus inhibits the pituitary gland's secretion of growth hormone and thyroid stimulating hormone. In addition, somatostatin is produced in the pancreas and inhibits the secretion of other pancreatic hormones such as insulin and glucagon." This is why one would take Huperzine A in order to stop this process of limiting GH with MK 677.

The only real value for MK 677 I see is in older people, not young people like yourself who have all the GH they need. Ground covered before but you seem to ignore facts.
Yeah I find this easy to believe. All I found from this was the muscle fullness, appetite increase and maybe some decent sleep, possibly faster hair/nail growth..

Think I'm going to jump on lgd-4033 next