H-drol/Epi andro advice?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am about to start a classic Hdrol cycle in a couple of weeks and I'am gonna stack it with Epi andro(O.L) at 500mg/ed to max fat loss and combat potentially lethargy.
I have done a couple of Hdrol cycles but I have never used Stano/epi andro.

Hdrol week 1-6 75mg/ed
Epi andro 3-8 500mg/ed
Would this (Patrick Arnold "11-oxo bridge to PCT") work with Epi andro or is it better to run both week 1-6?

Thank's

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just run the epi and hdrol 6 weeks and start pct, assuming u got clomid or nolva

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No I was saying to you just run the hdrol n epi don't try to bridge into PCT. PA talked about using 11oxo before PCT years ago but never herd/seen anyone actually doing it. I would only use something to bridge on a long esters injectable cycle while esters are clearing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have used hdrol in the past. Good strength gains and if I remember correctly I gained like 13 lbs or something in that ball park. It was like 7 years ago so I don't really remember every detail but I do also remember not having any sides other then some back pumps

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I was saying to you just run the hdrol n epi don't try to bridge into PCT. PA talked about using 11oxo before PCT years ago but never herd/seen anyone actually doing it. I would only use something to bridge on a long esters injectable cycle while esters are clearing
My bad...it's start to getting late over here.
I will do that.
Thank you.