1-andro and epi-andro

Gatecity

Awards
What kind of gains can I expect with this cycle? Also how extensive should my PCT be. I have nolvadex and a natty test booster...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 andro @ 330 to 440mg per day should yield a nice 8 to 10 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks
as long as diet and training are dialed in.

Epi Andro won't really help with actual muscle gains, but will help harden you up, keep your
libido & energy levels up, and make you stronger.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 andro @ 330 to 440mg per day should yield a nice 8 to 10 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks

Epi Andro won't really help with actual muscle gains, but will help harden you up, keep your
This. And I would still run a full 4 week pct with nolva at 20/20/10/10 and use the tb a long side it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Will I get leaner while increasing size?
That depends on your training program and diet. If everything is on point, then yes. You should gain 10ish pounds while staying lean or maybe even dropping a percent.

Gatecity

Awards
So I'm doing 300mg epi andro and 350mg 1-andro from LG Sciences. I'll keep posting results

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Run at least 750mg of epi and upto 1250mg. Anything less is a waste of time.

Choppedjunior

Awards
will Epiandro have same results as Epistane? i ran that and lost like 3%bf and gained 5lbs. I had really great results, i think.

PeaceMAC

Awards

I'm running 1&4 at 220mg while trying to bulk. Am I under dosing?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
will Epiandro have same results as Epistane? i ran that and lost like 3%bf and gained 5lbs. I had really great results, i think.
Epiandro and epistane are two totally different things.
Acts more as a test base, good for a little strength and agression. Not so great solo
If you ran it solo at 1000, it would increase strength, energy, libido and harden you up quite a bit.
I'm running 1&4 at 220mg while trying to bulk. Am I under dosing?
Yeah you are underdosing. 300+ minimum for each. 500 minimum for epiandro.

PeaceMAC

Awards
Epiandro and epistane are two totally different things.

If you ran it solo at 1000, it would increase strength, energy, libido and harden you up quite a bit.

Yeah you are underdosing. 300+ minimum for each. 500 minimum for epiandro.
Thanks brother I think you've helped me like 20 times now lol. I'll just up to 330 each and play from there

Choppedjunior

Awards
ah so would the 1-andro be the compound that would help cut bf and get some lean dry gains?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother I think you've helped me like 20 times now lol. I'll just up to 330 each and play from there
Haha its cool man. Just leave it at 330. No need to move it around. Just increase it next run if you want to go higher.
ah so would the 1-andro be the compound that would help cut bf and get some lean dry gains?
Yeah.

Gatecity

Awards
Will creatine work well with pro hormones or give me a bloated / soft look because of water retention ?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Will creatine work well with pro hormones or give me a bloated / soft look because of water retention ?
I would just save the creatine your muscles are already holding a lot of water on cycle, no point of pulling more water in with creatine, with the excess water hold could result in higher BP and may or may not cause some side effects.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I've never run a ph/aas cycle but have been really looking into it. I have had some gyno issues before, plenty of blood tests, mammograms etc and they are not sure of the cause and prescribed me tamoxifen saying they are not worried, the small lump just bothers me as it looks like a chubby kid nipple. It is my understanding that with proper on cycle therapy and pct this stack should be one of my safer bets to avoid more issues and still see some nice lean gains and hardening.

Big fan of OL and they have their stack3d sale going on right now so was going to go
Sup3r-1 elite 330 @ 8 weeks
Sup3r Epi Elite 1000 @ 8 weeks
Arimacare pro
Kingsguard
Then super pct or kingsblood
Will have 10mg tamoxifen on hand approximately 35 tabs or so.
Any input greatly appreciated, I'm still doing my research and trying to determine if I want to go this route or stay natty. If it werent for the small lump issues I've already had this would be a no brainer.

27 years old. Plenty of lifting experience. 5'8 195lbs @ 12% my
Diet is fairly on point. Carbs at about 150/day right now as I'm trying to cut.
Protein 225-275/day.
Any input greatly appreciated and feel free to inbox me as well.

Choppedjunior

Awards
so is this stack probably the way to go for cutting?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
so is this stack probably the way to go for cutting?
Your diet is the way to go for cutting. Can these help? A little. Tren, Winny, clen, t3, those are cutting drugs but outside those it's diet n cardio

Choppedjunior

Awards
Your diet is the way to go for cutting. Can these help? A little. Tren, Winny, clen, t3, those are cutting drugs but outside those it's diet n cardio
You're correct I worded it incorrectly, meant lean very dry gains. Ive run Epistane before and having difficulty finding again, so was looking at alternatives.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High doses of epi can cause CNS stimulation. 1 DHEA will most likely cause a spike in BP to what extent is user dependent.