Vicious Labs PHs

Dbroski

Awards
Hey,

Has anybody used anything from Vicious Labs? More specifically Blood Drops (Oral Trestolone)? What were your results? How long before you noticed anything? I have their Trest, DMZ, MSten and M1Alpha; I hope it is GTG.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blood drops were great along with anything else I have ever used from them. You're gtg.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Heard good reviews but can never find any of the mentioned products on their website.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe a bunch were discontinued for the moment

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe a bunch were discontinued for the moment
Forever (other than andros). Company is going in a different direction.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yeppers...VL is gtg but like Afi140 said...those products are gone forever now. There's the select few of us that got in early and stocked up on the last shipment. Keep on the lookout for new arrivals coming soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good co from what i have read

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
<3 them . On the Alpha 1 now feel like a beast

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love me some Vicious Labs. All hail the Bloodlord!

btur2915

Awards
Love me some VL products. Stocked up on plenty. Great customer service as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little pick up ;)

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Just got it. It took about 1 week for Malaysia customs to release my parcel. They were unable to identify the content . At the end of the day, they release my parcel with a warning letter saying " consume at your own risk" ?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too vouch for VL
Top notch quality and killer customer service. Up and coming product line will blow away andro competition I feel

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you guys miss the boat on these products? VL is excellent!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I am going to start my Necrobombs cycle in June. Excited!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think mine is the old one. The second version if not mistaken.
The OG ones are anadrol and dbol, the new ones are trest, dmz, and msten.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1494069628710.jpg

Just got them. My birthday present. I paid for them though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, the new one. &#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;&#55357;&#56832;
Hell yeah, I traded a few things with the owner of VL for 3 of the new necrobombs myself. Gonna give them a whirl sometime soon. They should be pretty bad ass!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hell yeah, I traded a few things with the owner of VL for 3 of the new necrobombs myself. Gonna give them a whirl sometime soon. They should be pretty bad ass!
Sweet yo hear that! Enjoy the gains ! ?.
I suppose to start today but i afraid that my wife might wanted to visit her mum. So i put everything on hold. Dont want to waste the Necrobombs for 1 week vacation. Haha.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Thinking of getting Freakshow but i am afraid that the crazy Malaysia customs officers might seize the Freakshow as the label looks creepy.

Er760

Awards
VL is GTG. I have a zombie apocalypse stockpile of VL PHs and I will share. Can't pm yet here but I am at VL forum and PHF.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
VL is GTG. I have a zombie apocalypse stockpile of VL PHs and I will share. Can't pm yet here but I am at VL forum and PHF.
This man has some damn good VL goodies, would deal with him any day of the week

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can personally vouch for everything VL does. No worries about anything.

btur2915

Awards
Dude is legit as they come. I dream of his stash.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea VL is one of the few companies out there still putting out QUALITY products. If you can get yours hands on it, BUY IT.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running their Mithras my next cycle. I also have their Msten, DMZ, and M1A. All the products, both hormonal and non-hormonal, are quality, and the owner is a stand-up guy. What's on the label is what's in the bottle.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running their Mithras my next cycle. I also have their Msten, DMZ, and M1A. All the products, both hormonal and non-hormonal, are quality, and the owner is a stand-up guy. What's on the label is what's in the bottle.
Ran their Mithras myself. It was great, like just great. I don't know how else to describe it. Also had an odd antidepressant effect.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran their Mithras myself. It was great, like just great. I don't know how else to describe it. Also had an odd antidepressant effect.
What dosage did you run VL Mithras at? Solo run?

btur2915

Awards
By far my favorite compound and I have tried just about everything. It shines at 50-60mg for 6-8 weeks with some tudca and a test base. If you can find some iron legion nano mithras jump on it. Stuff tastes like crap was incredible.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I've heard it has some "feel-good" properties. Most methyls seem to make me feel like ****, so I'm looking forward to that.

btur2915

Awards
Yep. I've heard it has some "feel-good" properties. Most methyls seem to make me feel like ****, so I'm looking forward to that.
I have found this to absolutely be true when taking 30+mg at a time. I usually did 30mg an hour before my workout and then another with my next full meal after workout. Always took with 250mg tudca.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage did you run VL Mithras at? Solo run?
30mg pwo for the first three weeks. Then 40mg for the last week. Started doing 10mg in the morning in addition to the 30mg pwo. This plus 200mg test c a week with 1000u HCG a week, plus trest 25mg pwo.
Gave great energy along with strength gains and wicked pumps. Vascularity went up and leaned out. Went from 230 up to 240 in about a month. Definitely my new favorite oral.