Aromasin question

strongerbond

Awards
Hey everybody ,i have a question about aromasin during cycle,from research about using an AI while cycling test E only ive found opinions saying to use eod or e2d and such but others say to wait till u feel early signs of gyno,the latter doesnt sound logical to me cause why would i wait to see signs if i can prevent it from the get go?any thoughts?

strongerbond

Awards
i guess my question was not about the dosage its more about if u start aromasin when you start the cycle as some people do and say or do you wait till gyno early signs start as others do and say,thank you for ur response anyways.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's hard to tell until you experiment with it. I know I can wait until week 3 or 4 until I need to start using Aromasin.

strongerbond

Awards
but would you start it even with no signs of gyno?

strongerbond

Awards
and thank u for ur response by the way

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
but would you start it even with no signs of gyno?
Gyno isn't the only side effect of high Estrogen, so I would be looking out for the other symptoms and then start to use one at that point. It may be better if it's your first time to start it from the beginning, that way you can adjust it from there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't use a ai if u don't have to. A little estrogen is good for gains. Unless u know your estrogen sensitive hold off

strongerbond

Awards
its my first cycle and ive been reading and researching for almost a year brother,and its just overwhelming how many different opinions there are as u probably know but the majority swears that u need an AI for a test cycle ( some say on hand just in case and some say have to take it regardless) ,some swear that no hcg no cycle,i really rather not add compounds to the cycle if i could,i did buy a cycle support but since its my first time and im 40 years old and planning on cycling for as long as i can i just wanted to cover all my bases,with all that said do u thing AI not necessary sir?

strongerbond

Awards
and of course i got nolva and clomid for pct

strongerbond

Awards
o shoot sorry i only saw ur reply saying "why use things you dont need" ok cool thank u for ur response,i have no idea if im estrogen sensitive its my first run

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The best way I've found to judge estro before your nips start getting itchy is oily face. Just use that as your benchmark on estrogen sensitivity.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
thank u brother
Always

Just remember though, don't dose your ai just because your face is oily. I judge time from oily face to sensitive nips and then test my ai and see how it goes.

strongerbond

Awards
yea especially that i have an oily skin naturally,ill look out for other signs for sure

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
yea especially that i have an oily skin naturally,ill look out for other signs for sure
Same here. But its a different kind of oily. At least mine is. It doesn't actually give me acne. My face just looks shiny.

strongerbond

Awards
o damn shiny?ill def notice that,its the dosage 12.5 eod?

strongerbond

Awards
ok great,the least the better in my view,haha i feel almost ready for this thing ill probably start in a week or 2 yaaay,thanx as always