Blast and cruise estrogen question

Swade

Awards
I'll try to make this short and sweet. I'm 47. Tested low T No insurance now to get on TRT so I decided to try blast and cruise for a while. I will eventually have insurance so TRT is in my future. Anyway I have done one cycle of Test E at 500/week for 16 weeks with PCT. everything turned out well but I did find that I was very succeptable to high E I did not take an AI and after the 4th week my E was 107. I quickly learned how to adjust my E with Adex and was able to keep it in the 20-30 range for the rest of the cycle. My next cycle was test c also at 500/week with .5 Adex every 3 days. All went well. That cycle was actually a 12 week blast which led to my cruise dose of 200/week test cyp
I stopped the Adex 2 weeks into my cruise I had planned on a 10-12 week cruise before I blasted again. Here's the problem. My estrogen crashed about 3 weeks into my cruise. I stopped Adex at week 2. My E went from 30's to the teens by week 4 or 5 and into the single digits by week 6 and 7. I sure was looking lean and dry but I felt like ****. Joints ached and I couldn't get a hardon to save my life. I ended up going into my blast early and within a week I was feeling better. Erections are back. Size and fullness are good. I will be ready to cruise again soon and need to know what I should do if my E crashes again. Anyone know why that would happen even without Adex?