Rad140

J

jstopyra

Awards
Hey everyone im on my 4th week of sarm rad140 only cycle. 20mg a day everyday. Im planning on running it for either 6-8 weeks. Some people say i should be running this with a test base and some say its not that strong to be extremely suppressive but to still run a pct.

What is your best opinion here? If i should run with a ph or test, im definitely trying to avoid hair loss because im prone to it.

Also how should i post cycle? Should i use something otc? I have a bottle of nova, clomid, and arimadex on hand too.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are a waste of money bro. If you want to take something anabolic then take the real gear, IT'S MUCH better,safer and more effective.

B

btur2915

Awards
Try it with trest. 6-8 weeks is a long time to run rad tho. The lethargy is real.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hey everyone im on my 4th week of sarm rad140 only cycle. 20mg a day everyday. Im planning on running it for either 6-8 weeks. Some people say i should be running this with a test base and some say its not that strong to be extremely suppressive but to still run a pct.

What is your best opinion here? If i should run with a ph or test, im definitely trying to avoid hair loss because im prone to it.

Also how should i post cycle? Should i use something otc? I have a bottle of nova, clomid, and arimadex on hand too.
Just run for 2 more weeks, 6 total and take some clomid for PCT. hopefully you've been taking something to help your liver out because your liver enzymes are going to be through the roof once cycle is complete.

What kindof gains have you seen?

J

jstopyra

Awards
Just run for 2 more weeks, 6 total and take some clomid for PCT. hopefully you've been taking something to help your liver out because your liver enzymes are going to be through the roof once cycle is complete.

What kindof gains have you seen?
Hardly any real gains. Nothing compared to prohormones. And i was also told that the rad im taking is non methylated and that no on cycle support for your liver is needed.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hardly any real gains. Nothing compared to prohormones. And i was also told that the rad im taking is non methylated and that no on cycle support for your liver is needed.
Might not even be legit rad. Rad isn't methylated but I've had multiple buddies blow up on it and get ridiculously strong and afterwords have liver enzymes HDL and LDL so out of whack their doc wants to put them on meds.

J

jstopyra

Awards
Might not even be legit rad. Rad isn't methylated but I've had multiple buddies blow up on it and get ridiculously strong and afterwords have liver enzymes HDL and LDL so out of whack their doc wants to put them on meds.
Yeah i had a few buddys blow up from it, same brand too, but it really isnt working for me too well. Its making me very hungry and my protein intake is way higher but the gains are slow. Also how should i use clomid pct ? And should i be taking anything else with the clomid such as DAA or nova ?

D

DennisC1986

Awards
Definitely need a Serm. Rad shut me down super hard

B

btur2915

Awards
You either need to eat more or train more. Stuff works.

All you need is nolva or clomid for pct.

D

DennisC1986

Awards
I would say probably clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 40/40/20/20. Not sure if someone would suggest different, being a SARM

C

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I was shut down super hard from Rad and Ostarine - had nice gains - but nolva didn't do it for me. Clomid at only 12.5 mg / day had my Test levels over 900. There is a lot of bro-science when it comes to Serms for pct but the reality is you don't need much at all to stimulate the pituitary. Also - FWIW - I was late 40's when I did my Sarm cycle and although the clomid bounced me back - I was never able to maintain a decent Test level. It tanked to low 400's so I ultimately went on TRT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
M Supplement Auction 6
M Anabolics 19
G Anabolics 3