RETURN FROM THE DEAD: Summer Cut/NOS Stack Review Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I am going to make the intro for this next part of my current cycle shorter since there is no need to reintroduce my plans. I have spent the past 8 weeks rehabilitating my body and recomping the lost muscle and the fat I gained during my long hiatus. These last 8 weeks were a relative success. Despite several things going wrong and not being able to really start using everything the way I planned due to USPS being...well USPS, I managed to improve my condition significantly. I went from constant tightness all over my body, weak muscles, terrible posture and lacking aerobic capacity to very minimal discomfort (mostly around my neck and pelvis although I am currently addressing this), muscles capable of holding my own body weight very well and seemingly endless aerobic capacity as long as I remember to breathe properly.

Now to the important stuff:

One of the main purposes of this log will be to review some of the NOS products I will be using, namely:

NOS Desoxy-T TD 75mg/ml 2ml/day
NOS 6-bromo-Diol TD 50mg/ml 0.5ml/day
NOS 11-KT-Diol 100mg/ml 2ml/day

Additionally, this part of my cycle will be featuring:
TD Test 50mg/ml 2ml/day
Methyldiazirinol (Triumph) 60mg/day
T3 50mcg/day
MK-677 10mg/day
CJC-1295 5mg/week
Ipamorelin 100mcg 2-3x/day
TB-500 5mg/week
BPC-157 5mg/week
Melanotan-II 500mcg/day
Peg-MGF 200mcg post workout
hCG 250UI E3.5D
Follidrone 3caps/day
Str3ngth Unleashed 2-3 pumps/day
EP1C TD 2-3 pumps/day
Supernova 2 doses/day
BCAAs
Creatine
PA
other natty supps/ support supps introduced in my previous log

Diet: Aiming for maintenance or slightly under although I dont want to starve myself. The main goal is to heal and strengthen and I wont take away from it by lowering my cals too low. Breakdown will be 40p/40c/20f. I also do a lot of nutrient timing to try to optimize nutrient partitioning and the recomp effect.

Training: I will continue my Bikram Yoga session as they have been a huge part of my progress. Additionally, I want to start adding lifting days as much as possible. Having said that, this cycle has taken a lot of restrain to walk the line between pushing myself and preventing further injury. I will continue to walk this line as I see fit. I will post my workouts as they come along as I dont want to plan anything in detail and then feel obligated to finish it and end up in snapcity. I will also be doing increasing amounts of cardio as the cycle progresses to help lower my bf%. I will be doing long LISS cardio sessions with Supernova to see if I can manage to force my body to release visceral fat and subQ fat.

As always, my cycles and logs are constantly evolving. I try to listen to my body and minimize side effects where possible.

This will be my first time trying Methyldiazirinol and Desoxy-T for a recomp and im very excited to see how I react to them on top of 11-KT-Diol and 6-Bromo-Diol which should help tune and improve the recomp effect.

I actually started these 4 weeks on Sunday, making today my 3rd day of this stack. So far so good. I have experienced a small amount of acne that wasnt there before but nothing too worrying.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Saving 2nd post for Final Review!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, sh1tload of peptides -and also stuff I never heard of!
Google search will run hot today, lol!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Wow, sh1tload of peptides -and also stuff I never heard of!
Google search will run hot today, lol!
Hahaha yeap. This will be my most extreme cycle as far as # of items. I am determined to transform my body and will use anything and everything I can to make sure that happens. Once my body is able to lift normally, I am going back to more conservative/cheaper cycles. For now the prospect of a fully functional body outweighs any regards for costs or time consumption.

btur2915

Awards
Desoxy t is alot of fun. Have run it several times.

That sure is a lot of other crap you are taking too. I am sure you could drop half of that and not notice a difference. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I believe some of those peptides are redundant with the mk and like just result in more bloat and lethargy.

Triumph, epiandro, and 6-bromo is going to have you bone dry too so I personally would save some of them for another run and spare your joints.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Desoxy t is alot of fun. Have run it several times.

That sure is a lot of other crap you are taking too. I am sure you could drop half of that and not notice a difference. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I believe some of those peptides are redundant with the mk and like just result in more bloat and lethargy.

Triumph, epiandro, and 6-bromo is going to have you bone dry too so I personally would save some of them for another run and spare your joints.
You might be right and some of these things might be redundant but ive already made up my mind about going all in. I already have for 8 weeks and im finishing it the same way. If it end up all patched up, I honestly couldnt care less if I wasted some of my money. Its hard to convey why I feel this way but 3 years of endless pain and constantly running into dead ends will get you to where I am. I am about to be 25 years old and I do not want to spend another year of my youth suffering and depressed.

As far as the dryness goes, you might turn out to be right and if so I will adjust my dosages. So far I havent experienced any joint discomfort but if it starts creeping up I will lower some of my dosages. My 6-bromo dosage is really low as I dont think I need more than that. However my cortisol has always been high ( as well as my stress levels) which is why I want to run it at 200mg/day unless I encounter some compound specific issues.

Thank you for the heads up though. I will keep the suggestions in mind.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
What up Hazzard!

You know I'm on board. I live vicariously through you and your hot yoga instructors. lol

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
The main things I mean
Yes. Because of the particular situation I find myself in, I decided to try TDs for the first time as they were supposed to provide with a bigger punch than non methylated orals, lack the side effects of injectables and allow me to avoid pining which would have been very uncomfortable and possibly detrimental to my injuries. I have to say, they delivered. It also allowed me to use Bold without the need of long esters and very long cycles.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
What up Hazzard!

You know I'm on board. I live vicariously through you and your hot yoga instructors. lol
Ayyyy wassup dog! Lets see how far this cycle takes me (hopefully straight into a hot yoga teachers bed haha)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where the hell are you going to put all this td, seems like a lot

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Question: why are you running td test instead of pinning it. I know it's more expensive so just curious for your reasoning .

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in :biggthumpup:

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Question: why are you running td test instead of pinning it. I know it's more expensive so just curious for your reasoning .
SO my injury is composed of a complex network of myofascial scarring/muscle adhesions and trigger points/knots. Sticking needles into my muscles constantly while they are in this state just didnt seem like optimal to me when I was planning this. Additionally, the tightness I originally had would have made pinning in my glutes really hard and/or painful and last time I pinned my quads I had PIP so bad I had to abort the cycle. Not saying the same will happen but my legs also have some of this tightness in the quad area and until thats resolved I dont want to risk screwing myself up.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Where the hell are you going to put all this td, seems like a lot
I pretty much cover most of my body, Ive developed a neat routine. I also use moisturizer and warm baths to improve the condition of my skin and take advantage of all my TDs.

btur2915

Awards
Not trying to be a hater I just believe you can extend your cycle a bit and restructure everything you are using for better results - but happy you're doing well and enjoying yourself.

With everything you list, you a missing tudca, huperzine a, and melatonin. Atleast this way your liver is nice and health and you get the most of your peptides.

Make sure you drink plenty of water and can use dandelion root to reduce bloat.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a hater I just believe you can extend your cycle a bit and restructure everything you are using for better results - but happy you're doing well and enjoying yourself.

With everything you list, you a missing tudca, huperzine a, and melatonin. Atleast this way your liver is nice and health and you get the most of your peptides.

Make sure you drink plenty of water and can use dandelion root to reduce bloat.
I am taking full doses of Kings Guard and Ar1macaro Pro, both of which have tudca in it. My health has remained overall in top shape through out the cycle, havent even caught a cold :D I should get some melatonin. I tried huperzine a couple of years ago and it made me depressed...weird stuff.

I am drinking lots of water, I think part of the reason this injury developed was because my body seem to be ok living in a dehydrated state. I have learned to force myself to drink enough water to stay properly hydrated and its definitely helped with many things.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hazard12, That's Awesome news on your Progress and Recovery!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
SO my injury is composed of a complex network of myofascial scarring/muscle adhesions and trigger points/knots. Sticking needles into my muscles constantly while they are in this state just didnt seem like optimal to me when I was planning this. Additionally, the tightness I originally had would have made pinning in my glutes really hard and/or painful and last time I pinned my quads I had PIP so bad I had to abort the cycle. Not saying the same will happen but my legs also have some of this tightness in the quad area and until thats resolved I dont want to risk screwing myself up.
Makes sense messing with the fascia could cause compartment syndrome and we don't want that .

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what? 6 compounds at once? I'm all for crazy stacks but that seems a little overboard.

Regardless, I'm Subbed.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
No one can ever accuse Hazard of "playing around", thats for sure lol

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what? 6 compounds at once? I'm all for crazy stacks but that seems a little overboard.

Regardless, I'm Subbed.
Overboard is my middle name :D HAHAHA

Im aware of the craziness of my stack but its only fitting for the craziness of my injury.

Regardless, My approach has been steadily working with little to no side effects so I have no reason to change it

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Shoulders/Arms/Chest/Cardio

Yesterday I decided to hit the gym and see what kind of workout I could get away with. I used low weight high reps to try to avoid any complications. Despite my efforts, about an hour after I got back, my left pec/front delt area started feeling really tender. I iced it for 20 min and it seems to have gone down. Now I have no idea whether that was a "stop hitting the chest" warning or a natural process given the current state of my left pec. Additionally, I pinned Peg-mgf, BPC-157 and tb-500 directly into the tender spot in hopes that it will speed up any healing necessary.

Body Comp Progress: I weighed myself and I am at 188lb. Considering my bf is much lower than it was at the beginning of this cycle at 192lb, I can say with confidence that I have recomped quite well. Unfortunately, my chest muscles are relatively underdeveloped and my posture needs work which makes my comp look a little worse than it actually is. Hopefully ill be able to address these in the remainder of the cycle.

Injury Progress: Still working on tightness in my neck. Now my pec seems to have had a hiccup but its fine as of this morning. Ill have to see how to does later when I try any sort of workout.

Workout details:
Stretch 30m
Cardio warmup 10min
Side raises 3x exhaustion 5lb dumbells
Bicep curl 3x exhaustion 5lb dumbells
Standing Cable Chest Fly 3x exhaustion 5lb plates and 10lb plates (might have pushed too far with the 10s...****ing annoying right?)
Tricep cable extension 3x exhaustion on each side 5lb-10lb (trying to focus the inner head as it is the one lagging behind)
Cardio 20min
Epsom salt soak 20min

Subjective feeling: Was feeling pretty good until my chest started hurting. I was planning on hitting yoga today but idk if its smart now. Ill ahvbe to see later.

Side effects: None

NOS Stack Review: SO far im liking the NOS additions. I have been feeling my muscles a bit fuller and tighter (in a good way) the past couple of days. Ill have a better idea by the end of week 1.

btur2915

Awards
I love BPC. Have used it many times with a lot of success.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I love BPC. Have used it many times with a lot of success.
Same, its great! Unfortunately there is no single peptide that can truly heal the complexity of my injury. Its definitely helped with the components that BPC responds to. I just wish there was a peptide that would target the tightness in my rhomboids/lower trapezius. These bitches are inflammed/tight/tender and need constant stretching or they ball up.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Same, its great! Unfortunately there is no single peptide that can truly heal the complexity of my injury. Its definitely helped with the components that BPC responds to. I just wish there was a peptide that would target the tightness in my rhomboids/lower trapezius. These bitches are inflammed/tight/tender and need constant stretching or they ball up.
I know the price is outrageous but have you considered gh? I know you said you were avoiding pinning but it sounds like it could be of major help. Of course it would make most of the other peptides useless.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I know the price is outrageous but have you considered gh? I know you said you were avoiding pinning but it sounds like it could be of major help. Of course it would make most of the other peptides useless.
I have considered GH but I doubt itll will have strong enough effect to justify paying for it instead of my GH peptide. SubQ pinning isnt an issue though, I already do it for all my peptides.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Update: Man, I have been in a crappy mood recently. It is definitely in big part because of the tenderness and pain I felt yesterday after lifting (after 3 years of chronic pain that has stopped me from working out, this particular kind of pain hits me really hard. Its almost left me a sort of depression-PTSD and its a real struggle to keep myself positive when it hits). Since low estrogen is also possibly a factor, I will be cutting epiandro out for now. If my estro starts climbing and I see some puffiness (which I doubt) Ill up my 6-bromo to 1ml/day.

As if it wasnt enough that I hurt myself yesterday. This injury is proving to be not only physically challenging but also mentally.

What would you think if after having felt pain and tenderness in your left pec after training chest, you wake up with no pain in your pec (I havent tried pushing things but im moving it through the range of motion without pain) but instead, you feel this super tightness in your rhomboids/lower trap area?

Half the ****ing time I have no idea if I should be working out/resting/stretching (wtf do I stretch here). I have been trying to stretch the rhomboid/shoulderblade area on my left ALL DAY, but the ****er just wont let it go. I feel as if I have a ball underneath the bottom inner corner of my left shoulderblade and no stretch does much to it.

I might go to Bikram tonight to see if the added heat/stretching helps although its going to be challenging to get the benefits I need without hurting my chest...Man I could really use a break....

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a massage is what you need there. That's what I would do to try and loosen it up.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a massage is what you need there. That's what I would do to try and loosen it up.
Yeah I should look into it. I have had massages done in the past, the problem is that they never gave me results that lasted or results that were worth the amount of money they cost...1 massage done by someone trained to help rather than just make u feel good will cost you as much as weeks worth of testosterone. Having said that, money hasnt been a problem with this cycle so it makes sense that I do that for massages. I am also much further along in my recovery than I was back then so perhaps the effects will be more permanent now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I should look into it. I have had massages done in the past, the problem is that they never gave me results that lasted or results that were worth the amount of money they cost...1 massage done by someone trained to help rather than just make u feel good will cost you as much as weeks worth of testosterone. Having said that, money hasnt been a problem with this cycle so it makes sense that I do that for massages. I am also much further along in my recovery than I was back then so perhaps the effects will be more permanent now.
if you do decide to get a massage, usually Chiropractors will have masseuse's that do sports massage

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Bikram Yoga

Despite some nagging issues around my back/chest I decided to go and do yoga as well as I could. I succesfully managed to push myself and get the benefits without making my chest worse and I actually managed to release some of the knotting under my left scapula (I also discovered a new stretch that is helping to slowly release it although I do need to stretch multuple times a day or it reverses). I also started doing corrective exercises for my anterior pelvic tilt. Because of these, I have discovered that my hip flexors are SUPER TIGHT and my glutes, although overdeveloped (I get compliments from girls every now and then) are reaaaaally weak. Fortunately, this cycle and extensive stretching should fix these. I am kind of curious to see how my glutes will end up looking after I strengthen them enough to hold up my posture.

Body Comp Progress: Core are looking better now that my hip flexors are a bit lengthier and my ass is holding me up. All I need now is the ability to stretch my middle back and make my chest/shoulders grow and I will end up with a pretty sick body.

Injury Progress: Chest is feeling ok and I have found some hope with these new stretches. Things are moving in the right direction.

Workout details:
Bikram Yoga 60 min

Subjective feeling: I believe i released a major dose of cytokines when I managed to stretch that knot in my back. Because of my intense guasha/scrapping days, I actually have an idea of how systemic release of cytokines feel like (a lot like a fever/chills). This is both good and bad. The good part is that the knot wont be able to reform as strong because its contents have been somewhat emptied allowing for progress. The bad part is that I woke up feeling like crap today. Fortunately, I also learned how to deal with this in the past. A medium dose of kratom with my morning coffee will make it all go away for about 4h. I will be dosing kratom as needed until this subsides.

Side effects: Chills (gone now), mild acne although my body seems to be fighting it. Ill get some acne in one spot and itll start going away pretty quickly. However, new spots appear every now and then. Overall not bad.

NOS Stack Review: I am loving this new stack. I crushed that yoga session and the focus I achieved during my workout was on point. I have a feeling the Desoxy-T and 11-kt-diol are steering my mood towards more calm and focused. Because of this new cytokine development I wont be able to tell much on the feeling but I can also say my comp is looking pretty good.

The longer this cycle goes, the more I am starting to accept I might finish these 12 weeks without having a proper heavy lifting day. Although it really sucks, I am starting to look at the bright side. What would happen if I actually start these during PCT? Could I keep growing? I guess well see.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Update: Just noticed something rather odd. Ive had this eraser head sized bone spur right under my skin on the inner front part of my ankle for as long as I can remember. It usually does nothing but if I hit it, it hurts like MOFO for 20 secs or so. I just noticed its almost gone...Im talking something that has been there for over 5 years. Not sure what did it but this cycle definitely shrunk it.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Dude, by no way am I comparing this to what you are going through, but this may be of some help.

About 10 years ago I went through this terrible period where I experienced tightness in the chest, specifically my left side. The discomfort was so deep I could just about feel it in my back right around that shoulder blade area.

It got so bad, I wound up in the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack at 29yrs old (and up until last year, I had only even see my general doctor maybe 3 or 4 times since turning 18. I'm 40 now mind you, so a trip to the ER for me is seriously like life or death. No joke). So they ran all their tests, poked and prodded and to my dismay...nothing. Sent me home. This feeling went on continuously for months on end and sometimes got more intense than others and could almost feel like my heart was tightening like a fist.

Then, I had this girl giving me a message one night and for some reason, I thought it would be a good Idea for her to jam her elbow right into like the lower trap area between my shoulder blade and the middle of my back and had her dig around with her elbow as hard as she could and BAM!!! That sucker opened up! Tension released like soda from a shaken bottle. I could feel it up to the base of my skull. No joke man.

Not real sure what that whole episode was about, but my guess is it's from a bad AC separation I had when I was 21 (which I didn't go to the doctor for either lol). I couldn't touch my face with my left had for 3 months from that injury. When I saw the "sports doctor" at my gym maybe 2 years later to confirm what the injury was, he said most likely I have a rib out of place on my left side as well, and maybe that's what was causing this episode 8 years later to occur.

Anyhoo, to this day I still will get an occasional tightness in that same area and if there isn't a girl around to rub it out (haha, you know I had to do that), I'll take a tennis ball or something of the such and kinda bear rub against it and it loosens that sucker right back up.

Moral of the story, grab a small ball, place that sucker against a wall and put your back on the ball, right where that tightness is and move that sucker around.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Dude, by no way am I comparing this to what you are going through, but this may be of some help.

About 10 years ago I went through this terrible period where I experienced tightness in the chest, specifically my left side. The discomfort was so deep I could just about feel it in my back right around that shoulder blade area.

It got so bad, I wound up in the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack at 29yrs old (and up until last year, I had only even see my general doctor maybe 3 or 4 times since turning 18. I'm 40 now mind you, so a trip to the ER for me is seriously like life or death. No joke). So they ran all their tests, poked and prodded and to my dismay...nothing. Sent me home. This feeling went on continuously for months on end and sometimes got more intense than others and could almost feel like my heart was tightening like a fist.

Then, I had this girl giving me a message one night and for some reason, I thought it would be a good Idea for her to jam her elbow right into like the lower trap area between my shoulder blade and the middle of my back and had her dig around with her elbow as hard as she could and BAM!!! That sucker opened up! Tension released like soda from a shaken bottle. I could feel it up to the base of my skull. No joke man.

Not real sure what that whole episode was about, but my guess is it's from a bad AC separation I had when I was 21 (which I didn't go to the doctor for either lol). I couldn't touch my face with my left had for 3 months from that injury. When I saw the "sports doctor" at my gym maybe 2 years later to confirm what the injury was, he said most likely I have a rib out of place on my left side as well, and maybe that's what was causing this episode 8 years later to occur.

Anyhoo, to this day I still will get an occasional tightness in that same area and if there isn't a girl around to rub it out (haha, you know I had to do that), I'll take a tennis ball or something of the such and kinda bear rub against it and it loosens that sucker right back up.

Moral of the story, grab a small ball, place that sucker against a wall and put your back on the ball, right where that tightness is and move that sucker around.
Wow, your stuff is remarkably similar to what I have except mine was much more intense and nothing seemed to work (I was actually bed ridden for a while and my grades dropped because I couldnt even study from the pain/sitting). I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow so well see. Ill ask to have her dig into my rhomboid/lower trap area.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh. :smoker:

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Rest

Took the day off. My body was asking for it. I did my stretches and slightly lowered cals and upped protein for the day.

Body Comp Progress: Looking better and better. My midsection is starting to improve greatly just from starting to lengthen my hip flexors. I cant wait for the end of this cycle to see how my body looks overall now that things will be bigger and properly positioned.

Injury Progress: My chest is being really annoying. It doesnt hurt usually but its almost as if there is something attached to the muscle that is ready to hurt it or inflame it if I try to push it. Hopefully the massage I will be getting today as well as the physical therapy I will be receiving on monday will help.

Workout details:
Stretch/Rest.

Subjective feeling: Feeling better. The cytokines seem to have run their course although I doubt itll be the last time. That knot in my rhomboids is still there although smaller.

Side effects: Woke up super lethargic. I decided to get some primatene to start my ECA stack again (I took a 3-4 day break).

NOS Stack Review: Looking leaner and harder than I have all cycle! My only complaint would be the lethargy I feel in the mornings from the pre-bed 11-kt-diol dose but its w/e, I can easily handle it with ECA and if anything its contributing to a better recomp (less cortisol, more adrenaline). As far as the TDs themselvs go, they are my favorite so far. They smell great, they disappear quick and they definitely deliver the punch.

Very lax day. I will hit the gym today and then go for a sports massage. Things should look better tomorrow.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm surprised you didn't get some l-carnitine powder to add that in transdermally for enhancing ar activity and lypolosis.
It's mw is 180 I believe

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised you didn't get some l-carnitine powder to add that in transdermally for enhancing ar activity and lypolosis.
It's mw is 180 I believe
I have been taking some acetyl-L-carnitine and also have some carnitine tartrate I was saving for my ArA run. You think I should up my carnitine intake?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess I should ask, is it oral or td?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral. I dont know any brand of TD carnitine haha
Td it's usually in products that have other stuff. Evicerate is one that comes to mind.
I was thinking since you didn't want to inject it, you'd order powder and make it yourself.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Td it's usually in products that have other stuff. Evicerate is one that comes to mind.
I was thinking since you didn't want to inject it, you'd order powder and make it yourself.
Huh thatd be interesting. I am currently using Supernova, but i dont think it has carnitine in it. Im not sure how id make that TD right now and I honestly cant afford adding more TDs to my routine right now hahaha. For this cycle I think im gonna stick to oral and maybe come up with something for the next or bridge.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh thatd be interesting. I am currently using Supernova, but i dont think it has carnitine in it. Im not sure how id make that TD right now and I honestly cant afford adding more TDs to my routine right now hahaha. For this cycle I think im gonna stick to oral and maybe come up with something for the next or bridge.
I've taken lcar in caps before and didn't notice anything, but I've got some injectable lcar and amp-5 ( adenosine mono phosphate-5) on the way, so I'll let you know if it's any better than oral

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Niiice, let me know how that goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.