Just enough Prop?

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much Prop per week do you guys think is just enough to maintain lbm on a strict cutter?

Mr.50

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
maybe 100mg EOD?
what are you using in the cutter, any drugs?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
One could use this as well, but he's only wanting it to maintain LBM during his strict cut. I think staying with the low doses is best, unless he has an issue with tolerance from past cycles.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No tolerance issues. I just want to do a light cycle and not gain any weight, even lbm, because of weight class sport (boxing). I am actually going to be starting this cycle mid-June and it is going to consist of low dose GH (3 ius 5X per week, already been on for 1 mo) some T3 (50-75 mcgs per day), and Melting Point from DS which I just ordered and should be in by then. Currently I am 183lbs with 10% - 11% bf.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump

Also, Marine was that 150 EOD or 150 per week?

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
if ur trying to maitain lbm y not stack test with something more anabolic like winny or var

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
bump

Also, Marine was that 150 EOD or 150 per week?
Def EOD.. You will wanna go with the lowest dose possible.(not sure what that dose would be though) since your boxing yur shoulder will get crazii pumped

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
100 eod would be perfect IMO. Keep in mind that prop has more actual test per mg than say enanthate or cyp. 400mg a week of prop is roughly the equivalent of 500mg a week of enanthate.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if ur trying to maitain lbm y not stack test with something more anabolic like winny or var
Def EOD.. You will wanna go with the lowest dose possible.(not sure what that dose would be though) since your boxing yur shoulder will get crazii pumped
100 eod would be perfect IMO. Keep in mind that prop has more actual test per mg than say enanthate or cyp. 400mg a week of prop is roughly the equivalent of 500mg a week of enanthate.
You three might wanna jump in the hottub time machine, go back to 2005, and re-post the above. :lol:

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
You three might wanna jump in the hottub time machine, go back to 2005, and re-post the above. :lol:
Umm doesnt test givenyou skin tearing pumps just lifting doing like 15 sets of various exercises. I cant imagine what your shoulders would feel like after throwing like 1200 punches

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Did I post something inaccurate? If so, please illuminate as I am here to learn as well.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Umm doesnt test givenyou skin tearing pumps just lifting doing like 15 sets of various exercises. I cant imagine what your shoulders would feel like after throwing like 1200 punches
Did I post something inaccurate? If so, please illuminate as I am here to learn as well.
I was just trying to point out that this thread is from 7 years ago.