androgel "cycle"

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this isn't practical, but wondering who out there has stockpiled their androgel and run a "cycle" with it. Anybody? Not sure if it's even possible to achieve supraphysiological levels with it. Seems you would need 10+ pumps per day, depending on one's skin absorption. Then there's the whole DHT conversion thing...

Btw, I'm not planning to do this, but was just thinking about it and got curious...

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well i dont know how much you have of it now.. But you could run it with AndroTest from Predatornutrition ?? It is a 1 step prohormone to Testosterone..I works wonders have run it in the past. And now hve enuff for a 10 week cycle... Maybe and some Nolva to control Estro. You would be good to go.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent tried it, and I dont think youd need to mega dose the **** out of it to get supraphysiological either. But, obviously a more economical use of it would be as a trt base for orals or other injectables.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I decided to stockpile some of my androgel by cutting out a pump per day over a period of time. Got ahead of my scripts by about two bottles. I started doing 6-7 pumps a day, and by day 4 my head was buzzing and had some of the worst insomnia and anxiety that rivaled any PH I've tried. So I dropped back to my prescribed 4 pumps and started feeling normal again after a few days. Would this more likely be caused by high estrogen or DHT conversion? OR something else? I thought more real test would make me feel like a king, but my "androgel blast" seems like a big fail! Guessing I might need an AI in order to avoid these sides?