Tren with sarms

Awards
Sorry if someone else has brought up this topic sorry but I'm new to site. I'm planning next cycle. Tren and test. Was wondering if running rad-140 or any other sarms would help me to bulk. I'm planning stage right now so not to sure what mg of sarms. But will do 250wk of test and 400mg a week of tren. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Already have chlomid for pct gonna get some nolvadex also. Any input?

B

btur2915

Awards
You would be fine using rad or any other sarm. The one most commonly used with tren is cardarine or gw. It helps to offset the endurance loss and aerobic capacity.

LGD would be better to bulk than rad as well.

Awards
Cool. Thanks for the advice. Should I use sarms for the whole cycle or wait until a few weeks in? Gonna be 12 weeks. I'm still learning about sarms.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if someone else has brought up this topic sorry but I'm new to site. I'm planning next cycle. Tren and test. Was wondering if running rad-140 or any other sarms would help me to bulk. I'm planning stage right now so not to sure what mg of sarms. But will do 250wk of test and 400mg a week of tren. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Already have chlomid for pct gonna get some nolvadex also. Any input?
Juts ran test and tren sarms are a waste of money and time, GW will not help you with tren this is COMPLETE Broscience

B

btur2915

Awards
Juts ran test and tren sarms are a waste of money and time, GW will not help you with tren this is COMPLETE Broscience
Could not disagree more. Sarms have their time/place - it might not be in a tren cycle but they are useful. GW absolutely helps with tren sides such as breathing issues, blood pressure, heart rate, lipids, and cardio capacity. If you tried this and didnt notice it then your stuff was bunk or you didnt run it high enough.

Awards
This is becoming interesting. Anybody else wanna put in their 2 cents. Please only if you have tried this type of cycle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cardarine is not a SARM. It is idiotic to use a SARM on a Test and Tren cycle anyways. I have seen a lot of people say that Cardarine does make them feel better on Tren though.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
My body just doesnt seem to respond to them, but thats just me. Id just stick with the tren and save the lgd for a later cycle.

Awards
I was thinking I should just run the cycle as usual. I'm just confused I guess. I read that sarms are good for a bridge between cycle. Read that good for on cycle enhancement.

B

btur2915

Awards
Like I said, sarms have their place. No they are not SD or tren and won't give you crazy gains but a low dose osta or lgd is great for a guy on trt who wants to recomp a bit with little to no sides.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like I said, sarms have their place. No they are not SD or tren and won't give you crazy gains but a low dose osta or lgd is great for a guy on trt who wants to recomp a bit with little to no sides.
Except lgd and osta will likely fuk your lipids up. Arguably one of the "worse" sides.

B

btur2915

Awards
Except lgd and osta will likely fuk your lipids up. Arguably one of the "worse" sides.
Any oral steroid/sarm will mess with your lipids. Osta certainly doesn't crush hdl like SD or tren does. They are not side free but they are fairly mild and lipids return back to baseline fairly quickly. I have ran lgd 6 weeks and my lipids were still within range - granted I take every precaution i.e. tudca, flaxseed oil, epa/dha, and a great diet.

Awards
I think I see where this is going. Sounds like sarms would be best used off cycle to keep gains made while on.? Low doses so not too hard on system.? Small amounts of pct with sarms.?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think I see where this is going. Sounds like sarms would be best used off cycle to keep gains made while on.? Low doses so not too hard on system.? Small amounts of pct with sarms.?
They are suppressive. Do not use during pct.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms are suppressive. Don't use in PCT.

B

btur2915

Awards
They are great for cruise periods with a low dose test in between blasts to main size and strength for those who blast/cruise.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
They are great for cruise periods with a low dose test in between blasts to main size and strength for those who blast/cruise.
But not during pct. Plus, they are pointless when using actual roids. That's like using a test booster while on cycle.

Not really, just an example.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you 250lbs and 10%bf or something? Why would anyone need a SARM as an adjunct to test trt "to maintain size and strength"? I can do that fine with test alone, and Im guessing most others can too? Why add another lipid-wrecking variable to the mix? I know I know, youre a special snowflake who doesnt get fukt up lipid ratios from SARMs, but most others Ive seen do.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Are you 250lbs and 10%bf or something? Why would anyone need a SARM as an adjunct to test trt "to maintain size and strength"? I can do that fine with test alone, and Im guessing most others can too? Why add another lipid-wrecking variable to the mix? I know I know, youre a special snowflake who doesnt get fukt up lipid ratios from SARMs, but most others Ive seen do.
I do great dropping test to 200ish for holding muscle gains. I extend my cycle by a few weeks usually just to hold them a bit better.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do great dropping test to 200ish for holding muscle gains. I extend my cycle by a few weeks usually just to hold them a bit better.
I dont doubt you. If you cant hold your gains at that kind of cruise dose, Id be questioning some more fundamental variable than thinking it necessary to add a fukin SARM.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I dont doubt you. If you cant hold your gains at that kind of cruise dose, Id be questioning some more fundamental variable than thinking it necessary to add a fukin SARM.
I would never add a sarm to any thing. I've just never gone below 200.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Could not disagree more. Sarms have their time/place - it might not be in a tren cycle but they are useful. GW absolutely helps with tren sides such as breathing issues, blood pressure, heart rate, lipids, and cardio capacity. If you tried this and didnt notice it then your stuff was bunk or you didnt run it high enough.
Never noticed anything I was taking OL carda btw and i did my bloodwork. Did you ever try tren with it?
I was taking 21mg daily

B

btur2915

Awards
Never noticed anything I was taking OL carda btw and i did my bloodwork. Did you ever try tren with it?
I was taking 21mg daily
Ran two different brands of GW while on tren and did bloods (I do every cycle) and noticed a big difference on both of them. 20 and 21mg.

B

btur2915

Awards
Right I forgot the secret to keeping strength and size gains from a 700mg tren ace weekly cycle is simply to drop test to 200mg/wk. Silly of me for not considering that.

B

btur2915

Awards
My stats are in my log if you care to look. If you are trying to say you can keep all of your size and strength from a real heavy cycle of tren, deca, etc by simply lowering test down to say 200mg you are full of it Yeah I can maintain those gains on test too but not at 200mg - more like 4-500mg which I know is cruising to some, but not myself. High test levels can impact lipids just as much as trt + a low dose sarm.

I am not a snowflake I am just not an dumbass. If lipids are a huge concern then keeping them in range while on a sarm is fairly easy with cardio, diet, and supplementation.

Furthermore, when I say sarms are fairly side free I am referring to what most people consider sides such as lethargy, jaundice, joint aches, blood pressure, emotional impact, etc.. I know the importance of lipids but most people that cycle don't even consider them because they cant see them without proper bloodwork - which many dont get.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
My stats are in my log if you care to look. If you are trying to say you can keep all of your size and strength from a real heavy cycle of tren, deca, etc by simply lowering test down to say 200mg you are full of it Yeah I can maintain those gains on test too but not at 200mg - more like 4-500mg which I know is cruising to some, but not myself. High test levels can impact lipids just as much as trt + a low dose sarm.

I am not a snowflake I am just not an dumbass. If lipids are a huge concern then keeping them in range while on a sarm is fairly easy with cardio, diet, and supplementation.

Furthermore, when I say sarms are fairly side free I am referring to what most people consider sides such as lethargy, jaundice, joint aches, blood pressure, emotional impact, etc.. I know the importance of lipids but most people that cycle don't even consider them because they cant see them without proper bloodwork - which many dont get.
I've never heard of anyone cruising on 400 or 500 of test. Regardless of who you are, that would put your levels way above normal. Now I'm not saying people don't do it, I just wouldn't. That's a cycle in itself.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right I forgot the secret to keeping strength and size gains from a 700mg tren ace weekly cycle is simply to drop test to 200mg/wk. Silly of me for not considering that.
Lol dont be a dweeb

I doubt adding 10mg ostarine to your cruise dose will make a significant impact in keeping all those on-cycle tren gainz. But, Im a fair-minded individual, and will trial this for myself next cruise. If youre right, Ill shout you a beer.

B

btur2915

Awards
Lol dont be a dweeb

I doubt adding 10mg ostarine to your cruise dose will make a significant impact in keeping all those on-cycle tren gainz. But, Im a fair-minded individual, and will trial this for myself next cruise. If youre right, Ill shout you a beer.
Try it... you might just like it Mikey. But no I wouldn't use 10mg of osta I would use 8mg lgd and 180-200mg of test. It will increase free t making that 200 feel like a lot more.

Reactions: Nac
B

btur2915

Awards
I've never heard of anyone cruising on 400 or 500 of test. Regardless of who you are, that would put your levels way above normal. Now I'm not saying people don't do it, I just wouldn't. That's a cycle in itself.
It isn't really a cruise it is just less of a blast than they were on before. Many people do this on other popular forums - many of their products are likely poor quality ugl so they are prob only really getting 300mg but even that is too high.