Cardarine Health Effects

LuneyLifts

Awards
Hi, I am a new member to the forum after reading some great threads I decided to join.
I have been researching cardarine and have recently used it with both fat loss and endurance benefits. I have read the studies showing it giving rats cancer and the study refuting this evidence. My question is has anyone experienced any ill Heath from their use of cardarine? Thanks for any help you guys can give me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. The manufacturer has discontinued study as of 2007 and it was due to the cancer results in the one study
2. Apparently it has been refuted a few times
3. It's not for fat loss, however it has been used for endurance gains, where it was banned by WADA, so it must work in some capacity for trained athletes looking for the edge, but who really knows?

I think it is a waste of your time and money -- if you are looking for fat loss there will be many who offer options in here

Fat burners OTC will help with appetite suppression; energy and mood to a degree and will require you run them for 3 months. Anyone who says different is wrong. You will need to have your diet in check, and routine down in order to start. Naturally this is the way to go.

There are other things out there to help you hormonally and otherwise. If you are not competing, you should probably avoid these, and some of them cannot be discussed in here. Don't PM me about them. If it cannot be discussed in here, I won't in PM.

You are 6'0
215 pounds, which is a good number unless you are skinny fat.
21 years old, so stay natty.

LuneyLifts

Awards
1. The manufacturer has discontinued study as of 2007 and it was due to the cancer results in the one study
3. It's not for fat loss, however it has been used for endurance gains, where it was banned by WADA, so it must work in some capacity for trained athletes looking for the edge, but who really knows?

I think it is a waste of your time and money -- if you are looking for fat loss there will be many who offer options in here

Fat burners OTC will help with appetite suppression; energy and mood to a degree and will require you run them for 3 months. Anyone who says different is wrong. You will need to have your diet in check, and routine down in order to start. Naturally this is the way to go.

There are other things out there to help you hormonally and otherwise. If you are not competing, you should probably avoid these, and some of them cannot be discussed in here. Don't PM me about them. If it cannot be discussed in here, I won't in PM.

You are 6'0
Thanks for the reply.
Take your point about the WADA ban, as you say it must work. Changing my diet soon to shed about 10lbs for the start of August so I'll see how that goes with increased cardio.
Hopefully the thread can spark some conversation about people's experiences

LuneyLifts

Awards

You are 6'0
Thanks for the reply.
Take your point about the WADA ban, as you say it must work. Changing my diet soon to shed about 10lbs for the start of August so I'll see how that goes with increased cardio.
Hopefully the thread can spark some conversation about people's experiences

btur2915

Awards
IME it hasn't really helped with fat loss directly but def improves aerobic capacity and is good for lipids.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Never noticed anything from GW/cardar1ne, a complete waste of money

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I definitely don't think it's worth the risk, whether it may or may not happen. There are much better options.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I definitely don't think it's worth the risk, whether it may or may not happen. There are much better options.
This! Also i run It at 7mg 14mg 21 never noticed anything tbh, bloodwork prove it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IMO, the only people refuting the TWO cancer studies conducted by GSK themselves - claim a vast dosage disparity. They unfortunately seem to be unable to read and calculate HED from Rat and Mouse data - the females were pretty close to the dosages some "Bro's" were taking. The only leg they have to stand on, IMO, is that it was daily consumption for ~24 months. That's valid - but are you going to risk it? For friggen fat loss, that *anyone* can achieve at least 1lb/week, just by eating less? :D Then there's the proven safe EC/Y, or slightly more "gray" but safer (than GW, IMO) Albuterol.

Edit: And that says nothing about the ONE actual Mouse study showing a positive outcome used WAY more than the dosages seen on the "supplement" bottles. They were all micro-dosed and (IMO) ineffective, if it worked at all in people. Effective dose seen in positive Mouse Study = Almost the same dose in the cancer Mouse and Rat studies - doh!