Test 300/wk results

H

Hcc5881

Awards
Yes, I know the standard cycle is 500mg/wk for starts, but who has had good results off of 300mg/wk?

Ive been off for some time and starting back at 300/wk. I grew a little unwanted hair on my previous cycles and want to keep sides to a minimum.

For the sake of "we need your stats", consider it a first cycle due to time off.

No, I'm not a newbie.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
In using 300 a week with tren. Tren was started 3ish weeks after the test. Its good but its not 500+ good.

B

btur2915

Awards
You can gain on 300mg of test. Just not ideal.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just buy another vial and do 500. The only reason I could see to do a 300mg stand alone cycle would be if you were on a script and that's the most you could do without running out early.

H

Hcc5881

Awards
I'm on script. Plus I don't want to grow any more hair. Lol.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Man, Test makes me grow hair like a madman. I didn't actually have chest hair until my last cycle. Now I have a decent amount. Weird.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
But I understand. You could add in something else to compensate for the lower dose. Like a pro hormone.

H

Hcc5881

Awards
I'm thinking nandrolone at 200mg/wk. Yes, that's way low but I want to keep sides to a minimum

H

Hcc5881

Awards
Other way around. Test is ran higher to avoid prolactin sides and deca dick. Which doesn't affect everyone. I can run test at 100 and deca at 400 and still have no problems. Lol

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
so your on TRT and get script test?
what is your normal test dose and how do you fair on labs at that dose?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200 Test and 200 Deca was a good cycle twenty years ago. I think that dose will treat you right if you eat well and train hard.

H

Hcc5881

Awards
I'm prescribed 160mg/wk. Doctor let's me boost a little.

Haven't done bloods yet. Just started 2 weeks ago.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I have done 200mg of deca for joint relief, I still got bloated

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Just run 30 -40mg of Dmz for 6 weeks. Take all of your support and you won't notice **** for sides except some mild back pumps (taurine) and stupid strength that you need to regulate and not injure yourself.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just run 30 -40mg of Dmz for 6 weeks. Take all of your support and you won't notice **** for sides except some mild back pumps (taurine) and stupid strength that you need to regulate and not injure yourself.
TUDCA.