Prohormone in roid stack?

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
I recently ordered brawn EPI to try it out, but I also just got my juice stack. I dont wanna run the epi and then have to wait to take my stack..
Can I just add it to my stack?

EPI
Anavar
Test E

People stack like 4 different steroids so idk why it would be a big deal to stack a pro with my small stack..

Kha0s

Awards
Epi is in fact a steroid. It does not require conversion to be active. You would be fine throwing that in with your stack. Maybe start the cycle with epi then run the var at the end obviously running test throughout.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Epi is in fact a steroid. It does not require conversion to be active. You would be fine throwing that in with your stack. Maybe start the cycle with epi then run the var at the end obviously running test throughout.
He's talking about EpiAndro not Epistane.

But yes you can do that. I run 1andro with test and whatnot a lot. Just run a higher dose.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
He's talking about EpiAndro not Epistane.

But yes you can do that. I run 1andro with test and whatnot a lot. Just run a higher dose.
Brawn Epi is actually Epistane.

Anavar and Epistane would be a very dry stack. I'd just save the Epistane for another run.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Brawn Epi is actually Epistane.

Anavar and Epistane would be a very dry stack. I'd just save the Epistane for another run.
Oh I thought it wasn't Epi. My bad. I must be thinking about something else.

But yeah, that would be very dry. Your joints would hate you.

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Haha alright thanks everyone for your input!

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
Have been searching but no clear answer.. Is it best to take dosage all at once of EPI like 30 min to an hour prior to lifting or spread it out?

btur2915

Awards
Have been searching but no clear answer.. Is it best to take dosage all at once of EPI like 30 min to an hour prior to lifting or spread it out?
There is no clear answer it is what works best for you. I like it pre and post workout. I have also spread it through the day. I get a slightly better pump taking about an hour before with a meal but thats just me. End results may be the same.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It had an estimated 8hr half life.
If you take 30mg at once, 24hrs later you'll have around 3.75mg left in your system.
You'll also be on test. So do whatever you want with that info.