ostarine

spike06

Awards
Hi guys!

I am new to this forum, its my first thread. I am taking for 1 month yet mk-677 with great results on strength,mood etc. I manage the water retention.
I also take all of the health supplements multivitamin,vitamin d,c etc. I have no blood pressure i have checked it and also before i have never problem with libido and erections. I have excellent performance in this sector.
Five days ago i have begun ostarine at 30mgs per day and from the third day i have problems in sex. I have softer erections, drop in libido i think and also delayed ejaculation! Also i have started to have less endurance and all day i am sweeting like hell. It's like i have done shower.
I have added 25mgs proviron at the beggining of ostarine and i up my dosage to 50 mgs to help my problem but its the same.. I also buy tribulus with high protodioschin to boost my libido and i want to buy a test booster with daa,longjack and dim (Diindolylmethane) for estrogens maybe.
I dont know whats the problem and i need your help if someone can help me!
The symptoms of sweeting,endurance remind me sides of tren! I have never tried it but i know some of the sides.
For more information i have capsulted sarms but i dont know if i can write the brand or if my thread will be deleted!

Eight

Eight

Awards
Things don't sound quite right to me, based on everything I read. I'm on week 5 of an ostarine (well... in theory) and elim1nate cycle and all is good really. I have *more* endurance and yes, some elevated skin / body temperature, but am definitely not sweating all day. I just have to kick the covers off the bed in the evening. Libido is down (maybe, hard to tell since I'm older than I used to be) but performance is not.

I think people here tend to suggest saving test boosters for PCT, since the ostarine is going to suppress you regardless.

Hopefully someone can advise re: sorting this all out. I'll be reading in case my cycle takes a turn for the worse.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You don't have a Test Base. So of course your going to have libido problems.

Please do research before even attempting to run any ph/aas. I can tell you just saw that someone said MK and ostarine are good so you decided to run them.

spike06

Awards
No nobody told me to take those sarms. I decided to take them after i have done research. I know that ostarine suppress a little bit the testosterone but only a little bit. I still know that the body needs only a little testosterone to achieve an erection and to perform on sex! I am not shutdown i know the indications of the testosterone shutdown but i have problem with hormone balance maybe and i dont know the reason.. I planned carefully what i should do!
I know that i dont have testosterone base and of course thats a problem but sarms and specially ostarine are minimum suppressive and dont needs testosterone. I try to do some things to solve the problem and if it doesn't i will start to think the fact that its not ostarine and maybe a prohormone but i dont think so..
If you have something to suggest me please do it!

Eight

Eight

Awards
Shame you're not getting a few more replies.

I don't know man. You sure you don't want to play it safe and stop? Problems starting as early as 3-5 days can not be a good sign.

If it were me, I'd probably abandon this cycle and get on nolva. Maybe get a blood test and see if it shows anything.

But then I'm a scaredy cat, and would rather try and learn something for next time than tough it out.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No nobody told me to take those sarms. I decided to take them after i have done research. I know that ostarine suppress a little bit the testosterone but only a little bit. I still know that the body needs only a little testosterone to achieve an erection and to perform on sex! I am not shutdown i know the indications of the testosterone shutdown but i have problem with hormone balance maybe and i dont know the reason.. I planned carefully what i should do!
I know that i dont have testosterone base and of course thats a problem but sarms and specially ostarine are minimum suppressive and dont needs testosterone. I try to do some things to solve the problem and if it doesn't i will start to think the fact that its not ostarine and maybe a prohormone but i dont think so..
If you have something to suggest me please do it!
No no no. You ARE shutdown whether you want to believe it or not. It DOES need test or other base. I hate that SARM companies keep telling people this.

Get some 4andro or Epiandro and run them. You'll be much happier.

spike06

Awards
Thanks for the answers! Maybe in my sarm there are prohormones because i feel awful every day maybe by toxicity! i take cycle support but i believe it has toxicity in my body. At yesterday's training i have joint pains and extreme muscle pumps. I couldnt workout! Also i have not the mood to go to gym and to work also! I have brain fog and everyday my libido drop down! Today i have not sense for anything. I believe what you said that my testosterone is high suppresed!
But i am not shutdown because my testicles have not the ''dissapear'' called,also i am not sure if they are shrinked. I dont think so they are in a good size such before..
I will stop ostarine and go for pct then!!

spike06

Awards
Any suggestions for pct?
At two weeks only in i think the best is to run nolva or clomid standalone pct not together its might be overkill!
In your opinion which of two is the best to run?
nolva 20/20/20/20 or
clomid 25/25/25/25

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I felt terrible on osta, cut out after 2 weeks. Just didn't agree with me. That being said brandino is spot on. You are suppressed and need a test base who told you to use proviron? Osta has shown to be just as suppressive as any other compound with the exception of maybe the 19nors.

spike06

Awards
I have not done any steroid cycle and i dont know from my experience! I have a few knowledge from my own research and reading!
I am in the same condition such you with ostarine. Terrible choice! I didnt know that it will be supressed me so much! I didnt hear anything for sarms and when i read some things and go to some forums i decided to go for it and try ostarine with the impression that it is only mild suppressive over 4 weeks and i planned a pct for it. But from the 3 day it crashed me so awful. Now i know that it is suppressive. I though the best choice to support ostarine drop of testosterone was to take proviron. I though it had been helped with libido and performance but i think maybe that it makes the situation worse..I have stopped it and i want to run a pct but i dont know what exactly to take and the dosages! I need an advise if someone can give it to me!

Thanks a lot for the responses!