Clomid or nolvadex

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Going to run a cycle of 1/4/epi. for pct does it matter clomid or nolva? Is it just a preference of the two?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personal preference. I prefer Clomid. I'll use Nolva with wet cycles like Trest, though.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid does considerably more for LH & especially FSH but does very little for estrogen control like Nolva will. That said, estrogen is never an issue starting PCT unless you developed gyno during the cycle. This is because your estrogen comes exclusively from test conversion and when you have very little total T in your system you won't have much estrogen either. Towards the end of the PCT this could be different but not likely (again, the issues happen when you already developed a bit of gyno from the steroid cycle prior to PCT).

Clomid & a mild OTC AI are ideal, IMO to get test levels back up quickly. The only other thing that could do it quicker is to have HCG on the front end. And remember that with Clomid, more is not better. 25mg/day for 6 weeks is how I'd do it personally to avoid sides.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Clomid does considerably more for LH & especially FSH but does very little for estrogen control like Nolva will. That said, estrogen is never an issue starting PCT unless you developed gyno during the cycle. This is because your estrogen comes exclusively from test conversion and when you have very little total T in your system you won't have much estrogen either. Towards the end of the PCT this could be different but not likely (again, the issues happen when you already developed a bit of gyno from the steroid cycle prior to PCT).

Clomid & a mild OTC AI are ideal, IMO to get test levels back up quickly. The only other thing that could do it quicker is to have HCG on the front end. And remember that with Clomid, more is not better. 25mg/day for 6 weeks is how I'd do it personally to avoid sides.
Good info. What's your preferred OTC AI?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Personal preference. I prefer Clomid. I'll use Nolva with wet cycles like Trest, though.
What would you do for LGD/Tr3st/Epi andro? Would you consider clomid and nolva at lower doses I.e 25 mg clomid and 10mg nolva?