RUI Udca

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did. I usually took 250mg/day unless I was taking a stack of harsh orals. In hind sight, maybe do something like this:

PH's typically that fall into the realm of Epistane, H-drol, M-sten, Winny and comparable types -- probably just one per day

Superdrol, DMZ, M1A, M1T, D-Bol, Anadrol, etc - 2 per day

For stuff like Anavar and all those true, two step conversion PH's, I wouldn't even bother.

That said, several years ago, I had my blood tests done after running M-drol and H-drol and with only one of those per day, my liver values were just barely out of normal ranges. Ran the SD for three weeks and the H-Drol for 4-5 weeks I believe. Anyways, I also think the M-Drol was underdosed though because hindsight I knew it wasn't a strong as it was supposed to be.

At one point, I had all those personal trials and experiments on this board but I deleted everything because I was getting concerned that my name would get attached to all this illicit activity. Little did I know then that the NSA and FBI already knew everything there is to know about me anyways and it didn't do any good deleting that stuff other than keeping the general public from making the connection. Wishing I hadn't deleted it though because it was one-of-a-kind info that many could have benefited from.