DMZ and Hexadrone Cycle Question

jimmyjohns

Awards
Hey guys,
First post here, and would like to say thank you for the all the advice I have seen on this amazing site so far. I will keep it short. Been lifting for around 5 years. Im 5'7" 165 lbs 11% BF and my numbers are 325 x 5 dl 275 x 3 squat and bench i do db only with 80 x 8. Not incredibly impressive I know but feel I am at a solid enough base to get my feet wet with a pro hormone stack. I am think centurion labs War Demonz which is 100 mg Hexadrone and 8 mg DMZ. Will be running the same companies on cycle support which is very similar to OL's cycle support also along with some tudra. . Will also be keeping an AI on hand just in case my body decides to grow tits (Never used any PH or PEDs so i don't know how my body will react). After 4 week cycle i will run clomid 50/50/25/25 along with OL PCT and possibly some DAA. I know this is short and sweet and I am probably leaving some things out so don't flame me lol. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to figure out if running 300mg of Hexadrone is ok (I honestly don't know). You'll need to run that DMZ at 24mg to start getting what you should out of it. Unless the hex is the alpha-isomer, it isn't going to do much and even then, it will probably just make you hard and dry and maybe boost your energy. I'd love to hear back from you on the results. Any sort of energy and mood enhancement would probably be from the Hex though because DMZ doesn't typically give those sort of results.

jimmyjohns

Awards
Thanks fueled. I appreciate the feedback. That's what I was unsure about to. Seems the best dosage for hex hovers from 100-150mg. So you think it wouldn't be optimal to run two caps ED with 16mg DMZ and 200mg hex? Have some friends running the same stack with some pretty incredible results. Also not sure if this PH is too "intense" for a first timer like me but I will absolutely keep you informed on results. That boost of energy will also be very welcomed ��

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fueled. I appreciate the feedback. That's what I was unsure about to. Seems the best dosage for hex hovers from 100-150mg. So you think it wouldn't be optimal to run two caps ED with 16mg DMZ and 200mg hex? Have some friends running the same stack with some pretty incredible results. Also not sure if this PH is too "intense" for a first timer like me but I will absolutely keep you informed on results. That boost of energy will also be very welcomed ?
Some will say DMZ is too harsh for a 1st, but many do run it anyways.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16mg/day wouldn't be too harsh. You should put on 10lbs anyways if you are eating enough and this is your first cycle.

Just start with two per day and see how it works for ya but both of those are dry compounds so watch the joints towards the end.

jimmyjohns

Awards
Hey only problematic side I heard from these so far was joint pain. Will definetly look out for that. Thanks for the advice and will definetly keep you informed on how the cycle goes.

Gainsville365

Awards
Any updates? I just picked up Freaky Hard by Bio Lab (150mg Hexadrone 60mg DMZ)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Need to figure out if running 300mg of Hexadrone is ok (I honestly don't know). You'll need to run that DMZ at 24mg to start getting what you should out of it. Unless the hex is the alpha-isomer, it isn't going to do much and even then, it will probably just make you hard and dry and maybe boost your energy. I'd love to hear back from you on the results. Any sort of energy and mood enhancement would probably be from the Hex though because DMZ doesn't typically give those sort of results.
I was thinking the same, the doses they set up are terrible. I like dmz at 30mg or more, 20 if stacked with another compound but hex is pretty week and I've never hear or seen anyone run 300+ mg. But then again maybe it's not weak and everyone just runs it too low.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Either way I'd say pick a different product or buy them separately

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run 24 mg dmz/200 hexadrone daily. I heard the same thing about hexadrone being sold is weaker version than original designer steroid brought to retail market.

jcastil7

jcastil7

Awards
Did you start running Freaky Hard yet? I just started it today. Half a cap at a time to start, since they don't recommend more 30mg of DMZ per day for the first week. I might bump it up to 1.5 caps per day in a week.

Gainsville365

Awards
Yeah about 2 weeks in now. Strength has went up in the last week at least 10 lbs on all machines. I'm doing push tomorrow so I'm going to see if I can squeeze out 10 more lbs on my bench max.

As far as size I'm already noticably bigger in my arms and chest even though it's a very dry stack. Vascularity is noticably increasing as well.

I feel like this week is when the real results are going to start happening.

No negative sides to note, unless I'm hungry. I get a little anxious when I haven't eaten within a few hrs.

What are you doing for cycle support?

jcastil7

jcastil7

Awards
Nice. Glad to hear you're having good results. What is your dosing?

I'm using OL Ar1macare Pro, fish oil and Animal Pak for now. PCT I'll be on OL PCT and Nova.