IML SuperR or Nor Andro

Jcc7220

Awards
Super R- Andro or super Nor Andro..... running a 1- andro and 4-Andro stack, interested in running R-Andro in the second month of a 8-week cycle, is r-Andro better then Nor Andro, should I do both lol or one for the full 8 weeks... thanks for advice

Jcc7220

Awards
I forgot super F-andro comes with the kit too for the 8 weeks,. And then I'm going to run E-control and ultra male after the cycle. Should I run dim during my cycle for extra support

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going IML super R hands down. Decent strength gains while leaning out. Super makes you feel great as well . I would use it full 8. It takes a while to kick in. Enjoy!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I forgot super F-andro comes with the kit too for the 8 weeks,. And then I'm going to run E-control and ultra male after the cycle. Should I run dim during my cycle for extra support
Your probably going to want to use a legitimate SERM in your PCT as well.

Jcc7220

Awards
I was under the impression that that andro doesn't really have an estrogen problem. There E-control 2.0 wouldn't be enough?.I was just going to buy there kit

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I was under the impression that that andro doesn't really have an estrogen problem. There E-control 2.0 wouldn't be enough?.I was just going to buy there kit
It isn't just the estrogen your worried about. If your running it for 8 weeks or so your also going to be worried about shutting down or blunting your natural testosterone. If your shutting down or blunting your natural test production you want a SERM to help reboot those systems and help your body re-produce its own testosterone.

Jcc7220

Awards
I have to get a prescription for that rite.... they can sell pro-hormones but nothing to get off of it, that would work

Jcc7220

Awards
So I'll take it then go to my doctor tell them I did something dumb and need a prescription to make it rite

Jcc7220

Awards
So the pct that it comes with is junk, and I shouldn't waste my money

DennisC1986

Awards
I wouldn't try that with your doctor, I know a few people that didn't work for. Myself included

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
IML is good, but underdosed. I forget what dose the Nor needs to be ran at but the 1 and 4 need at least 300 each.

Jcc7220

Awards
So I decided to go with androbolic250 got it from the local supplement shop better priced,
I'm ordering the r-andro super stack tomorrow. Now it comes with e-control 2.0 which is an ai for pct And cycle support for toxicity. Now I'm worried about side effects and I guess I'm looking for someone to say I will be fine.
I know I was told to get a serm but im not sure how lol and find it is easier to just take what it comes with.
Also I am just ending a super test cycle do I need to wait 30 days or since it was all natural and not a ph it doesn't matter cuz beast super test didn't shut down my natural testosterone.
Thank you

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run all of them together for 8 weeks.

Jcc7220

Awards
Yeh I'm going to run 6 weeks. The company suggest 2bottles one month or 2 bottles 8-weeks. So I'm going to run a single bottles dose for the first week then double up the rest.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I'm going to run 6 weeks. The company suggest 2bottles one month or 2 bottles 8-weeks. So I'm going to run a single bottles dose for the first week then double up the rest.
You'll just be wasting those doses if you do that.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Really so I need to double up
I meant the low dose for the first week. No point in tapering dosage with andros. Start at what your going to run for the duration

Jcc7220

Awards
How would you suggest coming of it with legal stuff that should be sitting on the shelves next to the andro

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
How would you suggest coming of it with legal stuff that should be sitting on the shelves next to the andro
If your going to stack andros for 8 weeks the consensus on these boards is going to be to use a SERM for PCT or don't run it.

Sure the possibility exists that you may not need one and your body MAY recover on its own or with OTC PCT supps but why would you risk it when all you need to do is google "clomid research chemical".

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out MuscleGelz AndroHard. it has R-Andro and EpiAndro combined....

Im running it now, its definitely legit.

Jcc7220

Awards
That stuff looks pretty cool, how potent is it, what kind of results are you getting

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stuff looks pretty cool, how potent is it, what kind of results are you getting

My diet hasn't been the best, and because of having to move last month, I've
missed a bunch of workouts, and even with all the inconsistencies, I've definitely
leaned out, and muscles are getting more dense and hard. Plus your confidence
and overall sense of well being is much better overall.

I dont train for strength increases, but also seeing those as well.