Anyone seen someone getting impressive gains from only SARMS?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
ive done alot of research on SARMs and they seem to be very effective, but ive never seen an impressive before and after picture from some one only using SARMs. All youtubers that use only SARMs all look natural, in my opinion their not impressive at all.
forexample mature muscle fitness, he uses huge amounts of sarms, but it dosent look like he lifts (im not hating, i really enjoy his personality)

have you ever seen anyone getting impressive gains from ONLY SARMS?
where can i see some IMPRESSIVE before and after photos?
how does using only SARMS compare to being 100% natty? %wise, double the gains etc?

sorry for my bad english

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Certainly some sarms work and others are not all the great. Feel like sarms people push as alternative to aas. 500 mg test a week works wonders and maintable with not many sides. Easy to recover as well not to mention the alpha on feeling once it kicks.

Only sarms worth anything are lgd and osta and for different goals ran alongside proper PCT. Even osta shuts you down.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
do people on this forum agree with the advice these SARM youtubers give?
what do you guys think about:
Enhanced athlete
Mature muscle fitness
newroids
Dylan gemeli
ryan russo

their all different, forexample newroids say that you shouldnt do any pct after 6 week ostarine cycle

and mature muscle fitness and ryan russo use huge amounts of sarms from enhanced athlete but both of em look natural

heyboy

Banned
Awards
DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
how do you know what advice to trust when YOU do your research?
First off start searching these forums most your answers are there. Once educated ask questions on areas you are unsure of. But need to do your part and research look up logs ect

heyboy

Banned
Awards
First off start searching these forums most your answers are there. Once educated ask questions on areas you are unsure of. But need to do your part and research look up logs ect
most OLD threads about ostarine only cycles on this forum says that SERM is overkill, why did this opinion change?
did people realise ostarine was more suppresive than they tought?

Twill

Twill

Awards
Sarms are good if u get them from a legit source.

U can gain good muscle off of sarms namely Ostarine n Ligandrol but both are suppressive n especially Lcd.

U should NOT look to get beastly from them though in my oppinion bc they r NOT roids but u can gain 5 to 15 lbs in a cycle depending on your diet n workout regimen.

In fact as i stated eariler in another thread i just got thru running Enhanced Athlete Lcd and gained 7lbs off a 30 day cycle.

That's pretty good to me, but that's just me.

Also have ran Olympus labs Ostarine all with good results although they were all on cuts but even managed to gain a little strength.

In short u can get good results off of sarms but not like prohormones or roids of course, but u won't have to worry about all those nasty sides either though on sarms

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natural is the best way to go until at least 25 or even 26 yo.
If you have the dedication and persistence, and 3-5 years of solid training wth consistency under your belt, you'd see these are not necessary. Research proper diet; and programming, then spend your money on a coach or trainer. Not this stuff. Buy quality food.

If you must read more about these things.

SARMS are suppressive, and require a SERM PCT.
S4, RAD, LGD, Osta for instance. All of these will require a SERM in PCT if you dose and cycle the SARM appropriately which is 10-12 weeks.
// Not - 4,6, or 8. No SERM no Cycle, and anyone that says differently should do it first, and then provide bloods pre-mid-and post, then post PCT.

GW 501516 was linked to cancer in one study at all doses.***

Sounds perfect. Still, there was that study where at any dose the rats got cancer...

MK 677 is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue (not a SARM either)
It will not effect your HPTA Axis, but is also intended to be used long term, and not cycled. 10mg-25mg 6 months; 1 year; beyond.
It also can be used throughout any cycle and PCT.

This is the only Research Chemical that is really interesting, yet, wait.. you have all the Growth Hormone you need, and as long as you get a lot of rest to recuperate from the gym; and eat right, you'll be great.

You don't need it.

Then there is SR9009, and YK-11... and even LGD 3303..
You must have overlooked the part where it said the cancer GW study was refuted multiple times and extremely flawed. Oh, and that when ran properly, and not abused like in the study, it can be used to treat cancer.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
A couple SARMS work but not to the extent of roids. They work best for guys with their **** together and low body fat percentage. Nice, clean little gains and fat loss. YouTube sarm guys are just sellouts and don't really know what they're doing. Lgd and osta work pretty well, never seen anyone with good results from any other SARMS. Mk677 is also worth it but not technically a sarm. But yeah you will not get huge off of SARMS. Like I said, the guys that see the best results are lean and know what tf they're doing with diet and training.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'm definitely not going to advise to do the following, but a friend of mine along with 2-3 other gym members ran RAD-140 solo and saw ridiculous results.

He is a highly trained athlete already and gained ~30lbs on both his squat and bench in addition to going from 193lbs-212 in 6 weeks.

That being said he also did not run PCT and his liver values were completely screwed up after.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SARMS are fine for inbetween cycles as a bridge. You wont make massive gains off of them. But, they will help you keep the gains you made on cycle during a cut. But, that is just MPO

heyboy

Banned
Awards
if some one wer to use PEDs for the first time, is it best do just get the real stuff and do a testosterone only cycle?
or would you guys recommend something like ostarine as a first cycle? (what would you guys recommend as a first cycle)

is it best just to stay away from the real SARMs (not gw and mk) because there are better options?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rad-140 solo cycle?

im guessing you have tried it, what dosage did you use and for how long? was the gains maintainable? what was ur pct
I have never used it. You should ask others for advice but I hear it is like taking the real thing like test. Now get YUUUGE.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Anybody use s4??? I've heard it's comparable to Winstrol ....can anybody comment??

Twill

Twill

Awards
Anybody use s4??? I've heard it's comparable to Winstrol ....can anybody comment??
No i haven't, will soon though bc it's good for several things.

Cutting fat, the hardening of muscle, strength, n it helps with gyno, plus you can run it for 12 weeks!

The only thing that i don't like about it is that it can cause yellow tinged vision, and also a reduction in quality of night vision in sum.

Although i heard that side is dose and person dependent.

But i will give it a try, gonna run it after my cycle n I've finished my pct.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established

Cutting fat, the hardening of muscle, strength, n it helps with gyno, plus you can run it for 12 weeks!

The only thing that i don't like about it is that it can cause yellow tinged vision, and also a reduction in quality of night vision in sum.

Helps with gyno ??? Really ? How ?

Choppedjunior

Awards
The whole eye side effects I've read about with rad sort of scare me away from it

Twill

Twill

Awards
Helps with gyno ??? Really ? How ?
Honestly man i don't know, my homie tried there s4 along with their Cardarine.

He ran it for16 weeks n according to HIM he said the the lumb n his chest has got smaller and has remained small since being off cycle for 2 month's as of now.

He said he is gonna run them 2 again but add letro for bout 12 weeks to see if it gets any snaller.

But again i don't know how it work's, n this is according to him.

But i don't know why he would lie, he is not the kind of person who would lie so take it for what u want to.

I'm gonna give it a run after my pct but not for that reason.

I heard it was good for fat loss while being able to retain muscle n that it has very strong hardening affects of the muscles.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. My s4 arrives tomorrow. Stopping winny and continuing with s4...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont know about comparable to Winstrol....cause I never run Winny...But, it works great, and I have had some good runs on it inbetween cycles

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I have been running it as a bridge...And if you run it 5 days on and 2 days off the sides wont show up

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Everyone always brings up gw causing cancer but no one never talks about it causing cirrhosis.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used SARMs and have seen significant strength gains. When I was natty I maxed out on bench at 305. After a few cycles of osta and 1 cycle rad. Bench went to 405.
Started natty at 180. Sitting at 200 & leaner after a few sarm cycles.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do people on this forum agree with the advice these SARM youtubers give?
what do you guys think about:
Enhanced athlete
Mature muscle fitness
newroids
Dylan gemeli
ryan russo

their all different, forexample newroids say that you shouldnt do any pct after 6 week ostarine cycle

and mature muscle fitness and ryan russo use huge amounts of sarms from enhanced athlete but both of em look natural
I only watch broscience life, for entertainment.
Probably a bunch of retards with bs info. I don't know any experts in this field that put their face on YouTube talking about anabolic.
(But I also haven't looked)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how do you know what advice to trust when YOU do your research?
Uh, like any intelligent ( edit; or crazy) person, I read studies, then I read logs of various users, then, I experiment on myself.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most OLD threads about ostarine only cycles on this forum says that SERM is overkill, why did this opinion change?
did people realise ostarine was more suppresive than they tought?
It isn't when used how it's supposed to. I love Osta in pct. but quadruple the dose studied, yea, you're going to need pct, duh.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A couple SARMS work but not to the extent of roids. They work best for guys with their **** together and low body fat percentage. Nice, clean little gains and fat loss. YouTube sarm guys are just sellouts and don't really know what they're doing. Lgd and osta work pretty well, never seen anyone with good results from any other SARMS. Mk677 is also worth it but not technically a sarm. But yeah you will not get huge off of SARMS. Like I said, the guys that see the best results are lean and know what tf they're doing with diet and training.
I agree with this.
Sarms do not compare in terms of being able to mega dose injectable compounds to get gains way beyond genetic potential.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
You tube sarms1 or Dylan gemeli. The guy knows his stuff

rmgt27

Awards
I usually just lurk these forums, but I felt compelled to comment on this. Please don't take advice from Dylan Gemelli - he's an assclown.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You tube sarms1 or Dylan gemeli. The guy knows his stuff
he says on his forums that all capsulated SARMs are fake and a scam

he also pushes those products hard (he sells sarms)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
he says on his forums that all capsulated SARMs are fake and a scam

he also pushes those products hard (he sells sarms)
I could be wrong but doesn't he sell for sarms1 and sarmsX...all liquid research Chems
What capsulated sarms is he selling ??

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I could be wrong but doesn't he sell for sarms1 and sarmsX...all liquid research Chems
What capsulated sarms is he selling ??
he sells liquid sarms.. he says that all capsulated sarms are scams

he gets rid of competition by saying everyone else has fake sarms

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
he sells liquid sarms.. he says that all capsulated sarms are scams

he gets rid of competition by saying everyone else has fake sarms
I've never purchased a single sarm from the guy. Earlier above I was stating that his knowledge on sarms is very high. Listen to his breakdown on each sarm and how they work for muscle building. He knows his stuffs, just ignore the sales pitch if that really bothers you.
He had good advice in other areas too. Particularly with AAS and sarms.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I've never purchased a single sarm from the guy. Earlier above I was stating that his knowledge on sarms is very high. Listen to his breakdown on each sarm and how they work for muscle building. He knows his stuffs, just ignore the sales pitch if that really bothers you.
i have seen his videos, but he is a con artist. he is a shady sales man, hes just trying to sell

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Explain why please
For 1 he's full of ****, I. Every video he explains a steroid and tells his preference on how to use it lol he's built like starving child so there's no way he's ran all these cycles he claims or he has zero clue how to eat or lift. He's just a ****tard pushing overpriced sarms and his bull**** is so obvious I don't know how you even have to ask this question unless you like 17 years old or just super gullible

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have seen his videos, but he is a con artist. he is a shady sales man, hes just trying to sell
He is a sales rep....But, it doesn't mean what he is saying is bad info. He just believes in the product he sells. Which for a sales rep isn't a bad thing. His info is good, but you can't put him down because he pushes a certain product. If you don't like his product, then you don't like the product. But don't put him down because of the products he sells.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I've watched countless videos of his on AAS and I have never seen or heard him list a source...or push a sponsor.
He's provided me with endless info on cycle building. Helped me out greatly when I was just getting into the chemistry of bodybuilding.
This is just my opinion. He can sell all the sarms he wants, I just hope he doesn't stop putting out education videos for those who seen more knowledge on compounds that are still fairly new to the industry

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
His knowledge is zero, all he does in his videos is read of a ****in piece of paper. You can find word for word how he explains them on just about any website that explains a sarm. Please tell me me your not that foolish

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He suggested I stack 6 SARMS and Research Compounds as a first cycle.

$$$ Money. Lol.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
His knowledge is zero, all he does in his videos is read of a ****in piece of paper. You can find word for word how he explains them on just about any website that explains a sarm. Please tell me me your not that foolish
Hey where I can I find your articles and videos on sarms? I'd love to check them out