Olympus Labs Mass GH Cycle

N

newbiegains12

Awards
Hi all,

Diet and form is in check, BF 16-18% in bulk phase.

(Fairly) new to lifting, around 1 year in. Planning to start my first SARMs cycle as an intro to AAs. Looking at a standard OL Mass GH 45-day cycle.
Would K1ng's Guard and Blood be enough as OC support and PCT?

Also have a bottle of OL Ostarine that I'm planning to take at 25mg without any OC support and PCT after I finish my Mass GH PCT.

Any recommendations or thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!

Twill

Twill

Awards
Hi all,

Diet and form is in check, BF 16-18% in bulk phase.

(Fairly) new to lifting, around 1 year in. Planning to start my first SARMs cycle as an intro to AAs. Looking at a standard OL Mass GH 45-day cycle.
Would K1ng's Guard and Blood be enough as OC support and PCT?

Also have a bottle of OL Ostarine that I'm planning to take at 25mg without any OC support and PCT after I finish my Mass GH PCT.

Any recommendations or thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!
Not to sure about those supplements that u wanna take with your cycle, but what i do KNOW is that ol mass gh has ligandrol in it which is LGD-4033 which is and can be suppressive and then on top of that u gonna run ostarine after?

I would fo sho use a serm bc that's over 2 month's u are going to be using outside testosterone to help u meet ur goals.

Doing that time ur body will more than likely shut down it's own supply of testosterone production bc of the outside sources.

When that happens it's hard to get your OWN natural testosterone production bk to normal ranges WITHOUT a serm!

N the longer it takes, the more muscle u will lose, the fatter u will get, n u might even grow breastests (man boobs).

So i would be on a good on cycle support, for the entire 2 plus month long cycle n fo sho u a serm to start bk up ur own natural testosterone production!

But that's just me, i dont know it all.

N

newbiegains12

Awards
Sick, general consensus is to run a serm. Much appreciated for the advice!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
time on + pct = time off

you should really calculate your time between cycles like this.

If you cycle was 8 weeks long, and post cycle was 4 weeks. Then you should take 12 weeks off
before you do your next cycle to give your body a break, and your HPTA time to normalize.

N

newbiegains12

Awards
Thanks for the reply, noted!

Should I be running Ostarine after my time off to cut/recomp or should I just stick to LGD for bulk/recomp purposes?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Should I be running Ostarine after my time off to cut/recomp or should I just stick to LGD for bulk/recomp purposes?
Personally I find Osta to be much better at cut / recomp and LGD as a better bulker.

I tried to cut on LGD once, and I was so hungry, then I ended gaining instead of losing.

If you have a decent bulk on LGD, and then want to retain your gains, Osta works like a charm.

Twill

Twill

Awards

Lcd is mainly purely for bulking and in fact is the strongest sarm there is and designed for bulking, n ostarine is both for bulking n cutting but shines more in a cut bc u can retain ur muscle while losing fat.

U can run the lcd (mass gh) n then the ostarine to help retain ur muscle n loose sum fat but just mk sure u run ON CYCLE support for the entire process n USE a SERM for pct bc both are suppressive especially lcd.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Your only a year or so in? That's pretty early to be taking anything hormonal. Especially considering your name on here.

How old are you?