SD with oratropin-1?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran a SD cycle along with IBE's Oratropin-1? I've been thinking about running the two together, since IGF and an androgen would propably have a synergestic effect... any thoughts? Should I, or shouldn't I?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to hear what others have to say.
Sounds pretty cool to me though.
I might do an over lap kind of thing.
Say SD wk1-3
And Ora-1 wks 2-5 or 3-6
(IGF is suppose to be very helpful during PCT.)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried that combo, but it would be synergistic no doubt! It sounds real good actually.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I just ordered two kits Im going to run
test dermal weeks 1- 5
max lmg weeks 1- 3
ergo max weeks 2&3
superdrol weeks 4&5
oratropin weeks 4- 7
normal, ryr, q10, celeryseed, sesathin and normal pct
may run low dose ultra hot or rxt weeks 2-7 if I sart seing any extra water (excessive) that is

rwill2001

Awards
Just as a note "The Reporter" ran Oratropin following a 4 week sd cycle just before he died. Although it was reported that he had high blood pressure, I would be extremely cautious.

john arnold

Awards
Just as a note "The Reporter" ran Oratropin following a 4 week sd cycle just before he died. Although it was reported that he had high blood pressure, I would be extremely cautious.
bro, dont speculate that SD and Oratropin caused this. let the man be at peace.

rwill2001

Awards
Stating a fact is not speculation. The guy has a right to know what is true.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it had specifically to do with either of these products. They may have contributed, but there is usually another issue already present. That's just the risk we take when we mess with our chemistry. Both androgens and GH cause heart enlargement, the IGF/GH products do it faster and more permanently I suspect. So does excersise for that matter, so don't do it if you aren't comfortable with the risks involved. If you are comfortable, that means you've done your homework and are taking a handfull of supps everyday (and saying your prayers every night!)

Though I did not know him, God bless and keep The Reporter, may he rest in peace.

rwill2001

Awards
I doubt it had specifically to do with either of these products. They may have contributed, but there is usually another issue already present. That's just the risk we take when we mess with our chemistry. Both androgens and GH cause heart enlargement, the IGF/GH products do it faster and more permanently I suspect. So does excersise for that matter, so don't do it if you aren't comfortable with the risks involved. If you are comfortable, that means you've done your homework and are taking a handfull of supps everyday (and saying your prayers every night!)

Though I did not know him, God bless and keep The Reporter, may he rest in peace.
I totally agree with you and don't by any means wish to disrespect The Reporter. I just saw that Kevin is 42 and thought he should be aware as the Reporter was only 40.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I am not an overly smart fellow but I have a pretty good idea how my body works. Just had doc look me over good weighed 278.5 lbs 12.7%bf sitting heart rate 68.Bp 122/70 blood work was good but not perfect as last time total cholesterol 173 he would like it >150 but I eat a shitload of meat and I am 42 years young I hope I live though this cycle If you look close there is only 2weeks of super in there and it is the only thing that has had a hard neg on bloodwork in the past more than m1t

Last edited:

rwill2001

Awards
I am not an overly smart fellow but I have a pretty good idea how my body works. Just had doc look me over good weighed 178.5 lbs 12.7%bf sitting heart rate 68.Bp 122/70 blood work was good but not perfect as last time total cholesterol 173 he would like it >150 but I eat a shitload of meat and I am 42 years young I hope I live though this cycle If you look close there is only 2weeks of super in there and it is the only thing that has had a hard neg on bloodwork in the past more than m1t
Sounds like you know whats going on. Hope you keep a log, I look forward to seeing how it goes. I can't recall seeing any bloodwork numbers on ergomax, but I've heard nothing negative. Good Luck and Good Growing.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks I am kind of anal about these sups. But anything can happen. You can be in a wreck any time who knows. Im not a big poster but I stay up on things and love this site an will try and let you guys know how It goes. I have a family reunion in 9weeks would like to be in pct then and be as scarry looking as can be HA HA HA!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Just as some general info, if I do decide to run this stack, I have very healthy blood pressure (no history of high BP in my family either) and it will be my first cycle of any type of hormone (excluding mohn, which really doesn't do a damn thing to your system). So I should be in pretty good shape. I have read up on all of the pct/blood pressure precautions, and have put aside a stash of $ to make sure I'm covered in those areas. I also have been lifting for a good 7 years. Also, I took the ISSA test for personal training certification, but decided not to pursue that career path at this point of time in my life. To make a long story short, I propably don't have any problems as a candidate to take such compounds as SD and Oratropin. I'm just finding out if anyone else have run the two together with favorable results. Thanks for all your input guys! This board is a helluva lot more informative than all of the egotistical dipshits you get on BB.com.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This board is a helluva lot more informative than all of the egotistical dipshits you get on BB.com.
Amen brother! This is an exceptional board. If someone else has direct experience with this stack, they'll come out of the wood work to help you out I'm sure.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered two kits Im going to run
test dermal weeks 1- 5
max lmg weeks 1- 3
ergo max weeks 2&3
superdrol weeks 4&5
oratropin weeks 4- 7
normal, ryr, q10, celeryseed, sesathin and normal pct
may run low dose ultra hot or rxt weeks 2-7 if I sart seing any extra water (excessive) that is
that is one interesting scheme you got there, my friend. I mean, I go mad scientist myself usually, and I always change things as I go based on how the cycle goes. Anyway, I'd kick it off with the 1T and SD (and MAX if you want), then do the ergo after that. My experience tells me it works better that way (but that's for me, so I'm only giving a suggestion).

Also, are you running the OT into PCT, or is that just the end of your cycle? OT would be a good PCT item for you, since you have plenty of other stuff while you are "on".

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
The reason Im going to run the super after the ergo, is the ergo never gave me any lipid changes the last time I ran it.The super and m1t are the only ones that killed my lipids, so I am thinking neither will the max. Aso neither should shut you down hard then when I change to the super (2weeks) add the ot and ot the fist 2weeks of pct along with clomed & nolva 4weeks standard pct, protectives all the way through KEVIN

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else had any experience with SD and Oratropin? I was getting anxious to know before this thread started running in another direction... any feedback would be appreciated. Thanx.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not an overly smart fellow but I have a pretty good idea how my body works. Just had doc look me over good weighed 278.5 lbs 12.7%bf sitting heart rate 68.Bp 122/70 blood work was good but not perfect as last time total cholesterol 173 he would like it >150 but I eat a shitload of meat and I am 42 years young I hope I live though this cycle If you look close there is only 2weeks of super in there and it is the only thing that has had a hard neg on bloodwork in the past more than m1t

278 and 13% :run: DAMN how tall are you?

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
Im 6' 3" Ive been cutting for 6 weeks after my pct from last go arond. When I finished my last run 293@16% I was wanting to get the 500 bench didnt make it so I am going for it again, Age and elbows are against me.I got some strength from the ergo last time and I ran super for two weeks after dbol for four when it first hit the market so 2ergo and 2super max & test base should get me there KEVIN

bigman420

Awards
just dont drink at that reunion...or at all during pct for that matter

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
have not had a drink of any sort for over 15 years not even a beer. KEVIN

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
No I own the company and I have young wife that takes care of everything she even does the yard work I am real spoiled

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else done past cycles of both SD and Oratropin-1?

biketuna

Awards
bump
I was thinking about SD and DL-GHRP-6 from IBE.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Shane....
Hey man...did you ever run this cycle? I was kinda curious as to how it would turn out for ya?

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
To answer yes im 1week in on the oratropin I start superdrol sat. I didnt switch as soon just because I have liked the ergo so much with the max, so I kept on it an extra week and ill just run the super like 9days. Im at my goal now got 5 plates monday (best ever) put 2.5s on and failed. Going to go strait to it on monday. I think the oratropin has helped my elbows not near as sore but the rcovery on the eargo and the max is unreal so that could be part of it, weight is only up slightly 282 but I seem leaner am going to run ghrp when I finish the oratropin for 4weeks we see how that goes as well KEVIN

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Slick man...that sounds like it workin' well for ya.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
To anyone that may have been wondering I got my 5plates+5 but second day of pct third set inclines 150#dumbells 8th rep lost my right tricept tendon total sever emegency surgery 9 to 12 month rehab and typing with left sucks also it f@#$%%king hurts KEVIN

rwill2001

Awards
damn bro. Sorry to hear about that. All I can say is that really really sucks. Best of luck on the rehab.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks man the worst was it took 4 days for them to find a machine that I could fit in I was to big for mri, so it stayed unatached those 4days and get a spasm holysh#### Big life change Kevin

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro that totally sucks.. Best of luck during rehab.. stay strong man,
I pray that nothing like that ever happens to me.. but who knows what is in the cards at any given time.

One thing i can recommend that will help speed the healing of the tendon is Cissus from USP labs (board sponsor), i think he even has a sale 18$ a bottle and buy 4 get 1 free.

This stuff basically eliminated my severe tendonitis. As well helped me rehab a blown out shoulder (this stuff is really miraculous, check out the synergy muscle section on here for testimonials)

Godspeed.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Wow man. I'll be praying your rehab goes well bro.
Maybe you can get some more IGF to speed the healing along. :)

biketuna

Awards
Holy crap.
If that happened to me I would still be crying !!!!!

Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I Thank you guys I aready got the cisses rx and Going to finish with oratropin sat.one thing you guys should know is that my bloodwork was not bad the doc said everything was ok cholesterol was a little high at 199 thats it so emax &max lmg didnt tear me up Kevin

Faust

Awards
I was in a Motorcycle Accident 2 days into PCT from my last cycle. Broke me Scapula been outta gym for 5 months now. So I feel brotha. Good Luck man, keep you head up