Banned
Awards
Ingredients:
Bacopa Monnieri 500 mg
Ksm-66 ashwagandha 450 mg
Acacetin 75 mg
Amentoflavone 201 mg
Coumaroyldopamine 30 mg

How does something like this compare to Olympus sup3r pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it has about 1/8th of the useful ingredients ha

frankly only the ksm and bacopa I would care about from this.

My suggestion - dont get cheap when it comes to pct.

Twill

Twill

Awards
I agree, don't go the cheap route when it comes to pct or on cycle for that matter.

You can get sum good all around pct supplements for not that much anyway.

N i would get the Olympus sup3r pct!

It's a great otc pct, probably one of the, IF not the best otc pct!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
would it be best to take both? olympus labs sup3r pct and this one? or just sup3r pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
would it be best to take both? olympus labs sup3r pct and this one? or just sup3r pct?
I wouldn't bother with this one. If you're going to take the OL SPCT, go for a better natty test booster like CEL M-test. This stuff is most likely overpriced for whats in it.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't bother with this one. If you're going to take the OL SPCT, go for a better natty test booster like CEL M-test. This stuff is most likely overpriced for whats in it.
do you think its fine to do 6weeks 20mg ostarine cycle with only sup3r pct as a pct? (no serm)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No OTC pct works that well, eventually you will recover but why run a cycle just to loose gains post cycle. Google pharma grade clomid an look around for a site with positive feedback . It's way cheaper too then taking a bunch of OTC crap.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you think its fine to do 6weeks 20mg ostarine cycle with only sup3r pct as a pct? (no serm)
If you really think about what youre asking here, you should realise how fuking retarded the question is.

"Mommy, if I fuk a chick without a rubber, will she get pregnant?"

Maybe, maybe not, who knows for sure beforehand? Lots of crucial variables that are unpredictable. May as well consult tealeaves or the stars.

So, what do you do? You use your fuking head, play it safe, and wear a rubber. A proper, pharmaceutical rubber. You dont gladwrap up your dik.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you really think about what youre asking here, you should realise how fuking retarded the question is.

Maybe, maybe not, who knows for sure beforehand? Lots of crucial variables that are unpredictable. May as well consult tealeaves or the stars.

So, what do you do? You use your fuking head, play it safe, and wear a rubber. A proper, pharmaceutical rubber. You dont gladwrap up your dik.
This is one of my all-time favorite posts haha. Perfect example.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I knew that's where this thread was going from the very first post. This dude is literally obsessed with trying to find an adequate non-SERM PCT protocol.

OP, you keep asking the same questions expecting different answers. The answers are never going to change! So here's a thought: go do whatever you want to do and leave us out of it.

heyboy

Banned
Awards

alot of people on other forums and youtube say you shouldnt run a serm after ur sarm cycle cus the serm has more side effects than the actual sarm...

im not gonna run a sarm cycle without a serm, im trying to find it in my country.. but theres no sites i feel comfterbal ordering from cus they look shady as fk

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

This just made my day

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alot of people on other forums and youtube say you shouldnt run a serm after ur sarm cycle cus the serm has more side effects than the actual sarm...

im not gonna run a sarm cycle without a serm, im trying to find it in my country.. but theres no sites i feel comfterbal ordering from cus they look shady as fk
I learnt a long time ago, thinking in absolutes is doomed to disappointment.

Will you be absolutely fine running a supressive compound followed by an OTC PCT?

Who the fuk knows!

Will you be absolutely fine running a supressive compound followed by a pharma SERM?

Who the fuk knows!

Look, all you can do is research, assess the risks, survey your options, then decide based on what YOU are peppered to risk.

You could PCT with an OTC or fuk, with nothing at all...and be absolutely fine! Hooray! But how risky is doing so? How sustainable is it?

I side with guys like booneman and the others, and in the case of PCT choose to err on the side of caution and use a SERM. To the best of my knowledge, it is the least risky option. And by "risky" I mean a whole swag of stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Will you be absolutely fine running a supressive compound followed by an OTC PCT?

Who the fuk knows!

Will you be absolutely fine running a supressive compound followed by a pharma SERM?

Who the fuk knows!

Look, all you can do is research, assess the risks, survey your options, then decide based on what YOU are peppered to risk.

You could PCT with an OTC or fuk, with nothing at all...and be absolutely fine! Hooray! But how risky is doing so? How sustainable is it?

I side with guys like booneman and the others, and in the case of PCT choose to err on the side of caution and use a SERM. To the best of my knowledge, it is the least risky option. And by "risky" I mean a whole swag of stuff.
If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle

heyboy

Banned
Awards

Who the fuk knows!

Who the fuk knows!

alright, thank you

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients:
Bacopa Monnieri 500 mg
Ksm-66 ashwagandha 450 mg
Acacetin 75 mg
Amentoflavone 201 mg
Coumaroyldopamine 30 mg

How does something like this compare to Olympus sup3r pct?
Bro PCT for me is a SERM! OTC are a waste!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Do you not find it suspicious that that the same ppl always saying you don't need PCT for sarms are usually the ppl selling sarms. And please do yourself a favor, people on YouTube are not professionals, there just normal people like you and me and there just recording themselves and trying to make a buck. There half ass actors. They can be interesting and entertainment but you gotta take it with a grain of salt, then again you don't know me or anyone on this site so you can view us the same. What it all boils down to is people need to do there own real research and use there head. Forums and YouTube can not be solely relied on for making these decisions

Kha0s

Awards
What are you coming off of? I personally wouldnt trust any otc pct but hey thats just me. Serms are your friend when it comes to recovering quickly and keeping gains.