LIgandrol

zepolu

Awards
Guys i would like to buy this sarm. For body recomp. I am 37. 175 cm. 74kg. Do you have feedback? What do you recommend me as PTC?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of logs on here to check out buddy. Have a SERM for PCT. clomid or nolva. Don't rely on OTC PCT products. It's very suppressive. A nice all in one cycle support like OL Ar1macare pro is also a good idea.

zepolu

Awards
Clomid? A pharma?? I'm scared..

I'm changing my mind!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any time you take any kind of hormone that effects natural test production you should use a serm, if your worried about that you should stay natural

zepolu

Awards
I did not know this. I bought this: musclenutrition.com/pct-rx.html, thinking it was enough:

I was wrong.

And now? Where do I find a suitable product for PCT?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I did not know this. I bought this: musclenutrition.com/pct-rx.html, thinking it was enough:

I was wrong.

And now? Where do I find a suitable product for PCT?
Wow man! No it's not enough. You need to do ALOT of reading before getting into this stuff. LGD will shut you down and you will need a SERM. NO SERM NO CYCLE. You'll see that all over the boards. There's so much more you need to know about what you are putting in your body and what it's going to do. How about a test base? You need that too. You will experience libido loss and lethargy without it. Heck...you still might get that with it.

Like I said. Take a step back and read read read.