Alpha Breed MK-2866

mminguela

Awards
Sup Guys, Ive read the great stickies and threads but I am kind of confused on this product. I am running a cycle of this and the dosing on the bottle seems VERY high. On the label, it says MK-2866, 25mg per capsule. Now Ive read for a cut, anywhere between 15-25mg of Osta per day is ideal, but this bottle says to take 2 caps per day, which leaves me a 50mg. Would you guys just take one cap per day, for a 3 month cycle since theres 90 pills in this bottle? Also, I do have a bottle of Olympus Labs El1m1nate on hand but Should I wait until the end of the cycle to take that? I am just trying to recreate Osta-Shred by Hard Rock Supps, which I loved. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

*Mod I posted this in the supplement forum also because I wasn't sure which one to use with this question.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Any Ostarine product that had a recommended dosage on the bottle of 50mg, I wouldn't take at all.

mminguela

Awards
Have you heard of that company before? They make a lot of products but this seems way overdosed to me.

mminguela

Awards
Ok thanks and appreciate the response. Im guessing based off the label, 1 cap per day in the AM should be plenty for my cut correct?

mminguela

Awards
I followed the directions on the bottle for the first week and I feel very lethargic so I'm definitely gonna cut back to 1 cap. Would you take anything along side of this? Like an AI or anything?

Airrik84

Awards
Just saw your post- what do you think about it after 3 months? I was going to get that same bottle today but was skeptical since the online version had doses of 10mg and the one at the store had 25mg doses....

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Don't get that brand. Mikes is where it's at. Mike Arnold

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't get that brand. Mikes is where it's at. Mike Arnold
Thanks for the recommendation, but these guys are talking about MK-2866 (Ostarine), while I sell MK-677. :)

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Board sponsor Premier Research Essentials sells Ostarine. I would trust the quality of any product that they sell.