AM cycle pro's guide my cycle

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Gentlemen, I'm looking to run a simple yet productive mass gain cycle, any input would be greatly appreciated.

STATS:
6'00"
176lbs
~12%
30 y/o

POSSIBLE OPTIONS:
1-ad + 4-ad + clomid
4-ad + epi + clomid
Epi solo + clomid
Hdrol solo + clomid

I'm leaning toward 4ad + epi because I have had minor gyno issues in the past and would like to avoid if possible.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Edit: updated with nudez on pg 2.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
When you say EPI, what are you talking about Andro or Stane?

DennisC1986

Awards
Wouldn't 4 cause more of a risk for gyno than 1 or epi? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't 4 cause more of a risk for gyno than 1 or epi? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct.

I recommend, for the OP, to run 1 Andro and EPI Andro.

Neither will aromatize so no gyno.

With Epistane you need to worry about gyno post PCT.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
You are correct.

Yeah epistane was my original thought, thanks for clarifying. Was thinking it would help keep oestrogen down with the 4-ad.

But I guess your right, 1 Andro would even make less of a worry and less chance of estrogen rebound at PCT. I wouldn't be able to expect as much weight gain with this combo though would I?

Thanks for the input.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
That's all diet dependent. I lost bf and put in lean mass.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Alright so I've gone ahead and picked up 2 bottles of OL 1-andro.

Any other opinions on what to stack with the 1-andro to maximize gains but keep sides to a minimum?

Thanks again for your input elo76

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I've gone ahead and picked up 2 bottles of OL 1-andro.

Any other opinions on what to stack with the 1-andro to maximize gains but keep sides to a minimum?

Thanks again for your input elo76
No problem man. You now need a base to counter the sides.

Like I said earlier. EPI Andro will not convert to estrogen so you should have absolutely no chance of gyno with that combo.

Be sure to have enough of each compound to run 1 Andro at 330 and EPI Andro at 1000 for 8 weeks.

To maximize the gains like you asked...I would run 1/4/EPI combo at 330/330/1000 for 8 weeks. You will be fine on estro sides as the EPI Andro competes for the same receptor. Then you have everything covered. Still have an AI on hand just in case. No OTC stuff.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
No problem man. You now need a base to counter the sides.

Like I said earlier. EPI Andro will not convert to estrogen so you should have absolutely no chance of gyno with that combo.

Be sure to have enough of each compound to run 1 Andro at 330 and EPI Andro at 1000 for 8 weeks.

To maximize the gains like you asked...I would run 1/4/EPI combo at 330/330/1000 for 8 weeks. You will be fine on estro sides as the EPI Andro competes for the same receptor. Then you have everything covered. Still have an AI on hand just in case. No OTC stuff.
Gotcha! Your suggesting adding the 4 AND the epiandro. Damn this cycle is getting expensive! I don't know how you guys afford multiple cycles per year haha.

I will be using clomid at 50/50/25/25

Thanks again brother

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha! Your suggesting adding the 4 AND the epiandro. Damn this cycle is getting expensive! I don't know how you guys afford multiple cycles per year haha.

I will be using clomid at 50/50/25/25

Thanks again brother
Yeppers. That's your best bet and to maximize gains. And yes...andros are expensive. Clomid looks good. Get a natural test booster like mtest or alphamax to run along side it.

Also, Pick up some Ar1macare Pro for on cycle support. You can run half dose.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Thanks bro.

So in an attempt to keep cost down I purchased a product that contains all 3 compounds in the following dosages:
1-ad 75mg
4-ad 75mg
Epiandro 150mg / pill

I realize these dosages are not quite optimal.
My question is which layout looks better?

1-ad / 4-ad
225/225/300/300/300/300
Epiandro
450/450/600/600/600/600

Or

1-ad / 4-ad
300/300/300/375/375
Epiandro
600/600/600/750/750

With the Pct as clomid and supplement earlier suggested.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Neither.

You need more product.

Run 300/600 for 4 weeks
Run 375/750 for 4 weeks.

Personally I would run 375/750 the whole time.
You need 8 weeks man.

Only problem with what you bought is now we can't find tune your dosages if needed.

For example. You may be ok with going to 375 on the 1 but you need 300 on the 4 because it gave some estro sides at 375.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Neither.

You need more product.

Run 300/600 for 4 weeks
Run 375/750 for 4 weeks.

You need 8 weeks man.

Only problem with what you bought is now we can't find tune your dosages if needed.

For example. You may be ok with going to 375 on the 1 but you need 300 on the 4 because it gave some estro sides at 375.
Yeah I get you there not being able to fine tune the dosages. That's what I get for being cheap I guess hah.

Ok 3rd bottle is being ordered now so I can run the full 8 weeks.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Neither.

You need more product.

Run 300/600 for 4 weeks
Run 375/750 for 4 weeks.

You need 8 weeks man.

Elo, I'm going to be doing the cycle as you proposed. While taking 4 caps are you breaking it up 2am 1midday 1 nighttime?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are correct.

Wrong. This does not hold true for everyone. Epistane and other dht derivatives can lower shbg to the point where it causes on cycle gyno. Anything that interacts with the androgen receptor has the potential to cause gyno. If you're gonna give advice at least make it right.

DennisC1986

Awards
Wrong. This does not hold true for everyone. Epistane and other dht derivatives can lower shbg to the point where it causes on cycle gyno. Anything that interacts with the androgen receptor has the potential to cause gyno. If you're gonna give advice at least make it right.
What can be done on cycle to keep shbg from getting that low? Anything? Curious because it seems like epi andro would fall under the dht category you mentioned, no?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What can be done on cycle to keep shbg from getting that low? Anything? Curious because it seems like epi andro would fall under the dht category you mentioned, no?
You want shbg low, less shbg means more sex hormones like testosterone but it also means more estrogen. Have exemestane and nolva on hand and you will be fine. Epiandro is a dht derivative as well, never heard of it causing high estrogen sides but it is definitely a possibility.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. Learned something new. I was only aware of the risks of gyno post pct due to rebound with epistane.

So this goes for all...msten, dmz, alpha 1..etc?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Gentlemen, my friend is 3 weeks in on this same cycle and running into some issues I believe to be related to us not being able to alter the dosages of compounds individually (as all 3 compounds are in one pill).

My question is, if he is seeing extreme lethargy to the point he wants to stop cycle, can getting more epi and increasing the dose from 600 to 1000 have any effect there?

Current doses: 300mg 1 / 300mg 4 / 600mg epi

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
It may or may not help. You can try though. I went up to 1250.

DennisC1986

Awards
All I can say is in my experience, I've been on 440mg of 1 and 4 for a few weeks and 1000 epi and lethargy is very minimal

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
All I can say is in my experience, I've been on 440mg of 1 and 4 for a few weeks and 1000 epi and lethargy is very minimal
Good to know, maybe I'll just tell him to try upping the dose of all, if that doesn't change anything I'll tell him to get some more epi and up the epi alone.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, maybe I'll just tell him to try upping the dose of all, if that doesn't change anything I'll tell him to get some more epi and up the epi alone.
If he is experiencing lethargy now and you up everything, that could possibly make things worse. You would also be upping the compound that is causing it.

I would just add in additional epi

DennisC1986

Awards
That's kind of what I was trying to suggest.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Ok cool we will just grab a few bottles of epi to increase that dose. Thanks gentlemen

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to throw down a quick update for my 1/4/epi 8 week cycle. Just finished the last day today, up about 11 lbs (186lbs), currently consuming 4K cals/day.

Here's how f****d up my body image is, over the last week and a half I've been thinking "damn I'm getting fat, can't wait to start a cut" and then I took a few photos and thought "damnit I'm skinny as sh*t!!"

I'm all screwed up, anyways, here's a nude for anyone interested.

IMG_5008.jpg
IMG_5009.jpg

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
3 days in on PCT clomid at 25mg and zero issues so far, mood and energy are both good.

On another note if anyone can throw some input my way for a next cycle it would be appreciated. I will have a newborn baby at the time so TD is out, I also will not be injecting as it's not worth losing my career over.

So far I have collected 4-AD (androtest) and tbol. I'm hoping to get more out of my next cycle than this one. Any input on what to change/ and or add for more mass would be appreciated gentlemen!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Any input on my next cycle fellas? Tbol/4-ad or msten/4-ad? Something different entirely? Any opinions are welcomed