Epistane and Halodrol cycle, please, any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, so i've turned my Epistane and Furuza cycle into Epistane and Halodrol cycle so, here it is how i would proceed:
Epistane : 30/30/45/45/60/60
Halodrol: 50/50/50/75/75/75
For the liver i'd go for:
Tudca 500/500/500/750/750/750
Life Support by Ai one dose a day from the week 3 till the end

Now, my question is: should i be good on the liver with the two protectant i've chosen for an Epi and Halo cylce??
Plus, should i go for HcG during cycle or it'd be useless without a test base??
Btw, PCT is planned as follows:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Arimistane 0/0/0/0/75/75/75

gotta Clen and Y-Hcl on hand too just to keep the shredding period faster.

So, thoughts about this cycle??
Any critic should be appreciated.

Thanks

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
What's your purpose for running arimistane?

Also...I would run a test base with this.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane as a non invasive AI to prevent any estrogen related rebound after stopping Nolva
Btw, i didn't want to add a test base, that's why i asked if HcG should be pointless without it.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Arimistane as a non invasive AI to prevent any estrogen related rebound after stopping Nolva
Btw, i didn't want to add a test base, that's why i asked if HcG should be pointless without it.
How about some 4-ad to run alongside the epi and hdrol?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was afraid of that. Arimistane is not an AI and does nothing for e2. Kinda helps with cortisol and water weight but that's it. Might want to do some reading. You need some asin or adex.

Also...if you run without a test base, your next post, in approximately 3 weeks will be that you feel like crap and have no libido. But do what you want. What's your reasoning for not wanting to use one?

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
What is Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)?

Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) is a chemical compound that is a metabolite of 7-Oxosterone (7-Keto DHEA). Arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor that controls the levels of specific hormones including Estrogen and Cortisol. It also has a direct effect on testosterone levels. Arimistane is a non-methylated compound, which means that it will not cause hepatoxicity and other negative effects when processing through your liver.

Common Nomenclature:

Arimistane
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
What does Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) do?

The main purpose of Arimistane is as an aromatase inhibitor. Arimistane causes a permanent reaction where it bonds to the aromatase enzyme. This will decrease the number of androgens that can convert into estrogen, which lowers the overall circulating levels of estrogen. What makes Arimistane unique is that it goes on a “suicide mission” taking down estrogen with it and bonds more easily to androgens than other aromatase inhibitors do.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
All bull**** then??
In any case, do you really be sure that for 6weeks of halo and epi i'd need of exemestane??
Btw, as a test base would you suggest 4ad or some superdhea by olympus labs should be gtg??

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
All bull**** then??
Btw, as a test base would you suggest 4ad or some superdhea by olympus labs should be gtg??
Go with the 4-ad bro, get some good mass with the cycle. With the epi you should have no issues with estrogen.

I would prob drop either the epi or the halo and run one or the other with 4-ad.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
All bull**** then??
In any case, do you really be sure that for 6weeks of halo and epi i'd need of exemestane??
Yes it is BS I'm sorry. There's alot of marketing crap out there.

You definitely need a good AI when running EPI though. Not for on cycle or even during PCT. Its for after. EPI can cause rebound gyno so most people start the exem e3d following PCT.

I would go with the 4 andro. Yes the EPI will keep the e2 down and I also 2nd the motion to just run EPI and not stack them.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is BS I'm sorry. There's alot of marketing crap out there.

You definitely need a good AI when running EPI though. Not for on cycle or even during PCT. Its for after. EPI can cause rebound gyno so most people start the exem e3d following PCT.

I would go with the 4 andro. Yes the EPI will keep the e2 down and I also 2nd the motion to just run EPI and not stack them.
Some Sup3r-4 Elite should be gtg??
Btw, with a simil-test base should i go for hcg too or is still useless??
And if i'll get 4ad, should i go with just one of the two or i can go with halo epi togheter??
Dosage of 4ad?

Zariph

Awards
Wont it be hard to keep what you gain on cycle if not running test?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You would need 2 sup3r-4 elite's. Dose a minimum of 330mg ED.

Not sure about the hcg.

Have you ran either one before (halo/epi)?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Wont it be hard to keep what you gain on cycle if not running test?
No. A proper diet, pct regimen and workout routine during and after PCT will keep your gains.

DO NOT cut during PCT!

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Just run Epi several times and haven't got problem of any sort. First time Halo.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just run Epi several times and haven't got problem of any sort. First time Halo.
Well, since you know how Epi treats you solo, then go for both.

I always like to know how a compound treats me before I stack it, but I also want to maximize and get the most out of my runs because I only get 1-2 a year.

You didn't get sides from the EPI?

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, no!! No lethargy no estro rebound, i did it without a test base and i followed a pct without Serm.
What you think about stacking two methyls?? Harsh to the liver or tudca and nac could solve the problem??

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I can't recommend it, but others may chime in with their input.
Sdog77

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
What's your purpose for running arimistane?

Also...I would run a test base with this.
I was just about to ask these very two questions after reading the first post.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I was just about to ask these very two questions after reading the first post.
What's your thoughts on the double methyl? Should be ok but everyone is different. His tudca dosage looks good though.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, Tudca would be a must with 2 methyls and would start it at 750. Also, this stack makes my joints hurt just thinking about it. Joint support needed here too.

There is no way I'd try this without a test base. I'd personally run it with TD trest, but that's just me.

But I guess the biggest question I have is, what exactly are you looking to accomplish with this OP?

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, Tudca would be a must with 2 methyls and would start it at 750. Also, this stack makes my joints hurt just thinking about it. Joint support needed here too.

There is no way I'd try this without a test base. I'd personally run it with TD trest, but that's just me.

But I guess the biggest question I have is, what exactly are you looking to accomplish with this OP?
Hey dude, purpose is to get shredded while mantaining good volumes. I mean, i'm @ 9/10% bf for 180cm/83kg so i'm starting from a really good shape.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
So, if i'd go with epistane and 4ad, will i get better results instead of halo/epi in terms of mantaining volumes and shredding as much as i can??

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
When you say maintaining volumes, do you mean muscle?

If it was me. I would never waste a cycle on a cut.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you are determined to run this without a test base, to which point I will just say good luck.

Run your Liver support for sure though.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
When you say maintaining volumes, do you mean muscle?

If it was me. I would never waste a cycle on a cut.
Yep i mean muscle volume.
Btw, i'm interested in results with 4ad plus epi for 6weeks; please, compare the two cycles in terms of "quality" purposes.
And, with 4ad at 330mg ed, should i run hcg on cycle and what about pct? Nolva weeks 1 - 4 and Exemestane weeks 4 - 7 would be enough?
Thanks guys

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You'll just have to pick one and go with it. Everyone is different.

I vote EPI/4 Andro.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
You'll just have to pick one and go with it. Everyone is different.

I vote EPI/4 Andro.
Well, 70% i'll go for that. Btw, what about HcG?? During, after before Pct or just useless at those dosages of 4Ad??
Pct, nolva 20/20/10/10 should be gtg??
Exem 0/0/0/0.5ed/0.5ex/0.5ed??

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about the hcg.

Nolva looks good.

Your dosing on exem looks off. You should have 12.5 or 25mg pills. I would start with 12.5mg E3D.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about the hcg.

Nolva looks good.

Your dosing on exem looks off. You should have 12.5 or 25mg pills. I would start with 12.5mg E3D.
Yep, sorry, it was 0.50mg per week splitted in two doses.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't sound right. .5mg isn't gonna do anything. Lowest I've seen people run is 6.25 ed.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
What about Cyclo-4AD instead of Sup3r-4 as a test base???
Dosages will be the same?? I mean, 1 cap of Cyclo-4AD is 125mg so, would 3caps a day be enough?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Not familiar with cyclo-4ad but if what I read is true, its a 1 step instead of 2. If so then I would definitely get that.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, what you think about adding some Phosphatidic Acid to Epistane and Sup3r-4 8weeks cycle as an emulsifier??
Thoughts?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, what you think about adding some Phosphatidic Acid to Epistane and Sup3r-4 8weeks cycle as an emulsifier??
Thoughts?
I'd just save that as a natty anabolic for PCT. I don't really see this aiding your cycle while on.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established
So guys, here it is what i've got on hands right now:
2x Epist4ne by OL UK
2x Sup3r 4 by OL
2x Orange Oxyomega
1x Nac 600mg each cap
1 x Tudca by OL
2 x Clomid 20x 50mg
2x Nolvadex 30x 20mg
Should i need of something else for an 8weeks cycle??
Planning to go:
Epistane: 45/45/60/60/60/60/60/60
Sup3r 4: 330x8
PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/25/25/0
I can get Exemestane, but dunno if i really need of (never had any gyno related problem).
Any critic would be appreciated.