Halodrol and nanodrol showin positive for rivotril (benzo)

Nicklazz

Awards
Why is it that they pop up positive on Piss tests as of rivotril? Because they do, trust me. ;)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any structural similarities between these and clonazepam or its metabolite 7-aminoclonazepam, the only thing I can think of is the chlorine atom in halodrol but thats faaaaar fetched. You sure you didnt get roofied? Clonazepam has a looooong half life, you could have had a dose days prior to your test and still test positive, especially if you have high bf %.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You took a drug test that specifically tests for clonazepam, not just benzodiazepines, in general? Interesting.

Nicklazz

Awards
I have not had any benzos in over a year, and Im sure I did not get roofied, LOL :D

Yes they say it test for rivotril.

Its Weird and annoying it go positive.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The supplier in china probably also sells the Raws for that and its tainted.... duh....

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
You took a drug test that specifically tests for clonazepam, not just benzodiazepines, in general? Interesting.
Any standard GC/MS assay will do this. I'm aware of a treatment clinic nearby to which folks can be court ordered to go. They randomly lab test everyone's samples independent of their progress (or lack thereof) in the program.

The supplier in china probably also sells the Raws for that and its tainted.... duh....
This. They are really sloppy and it isn't unheard-of for our black market orders to be hastily run after hours. Not cleaning equipment properly before running the next makes this a very real issue. It's actually one of the theories for how people in tested sports get popped for EQ. It's such a long ester only an idiot would use it if they were in tested sports, but someone could have just run some EQ and didn't properly prepare before running their test prop.