Andro Libido advice

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Libido is taking a hit. Looking for advice to raise it, ty.

On 4th week of this cutting cycle:

Epiandro 1000 x 8 weeks
1-Andro 330 x 8 weeks
4-Andro 100 x 8 weeks (transdermal / low dose to combat to lethargy
Virtus 0/0/1ml x 5 weeks
sup3r-11 0/0/0/0/2pumps x 4 weeks
Support: OL KIngsguard 8 weeks

PCT: Clomid, NAC, DHEA, Folidrone 2.0, Virtus .5ml

Rynamite

Awards
Could increase Epi to 1250. Possibly add a natural test booster, or some herbal stuff (horny goat weed). I was chasing my wife around morning and night when I was on AlphaMaxXT.

I'm on a similar cycle, about a week behind you, and have been doing a lot of research in case this happens.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Could increase Epi to 1250. Possibly add a natural test booster, or some herbal stuff (horny goat weed). I was chasing my wife around morning and night when I was on AlphaMaxXT.

I'm on a similar cycle, about a week behind you, and have been doing a lot of research in case this happens.
Will up the EPI to 1250 and add some good quality long jack (I have some other test boosters around too) and try that! Anything related you experience, please let me know. ty

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Add in some more 4 Andro to get it to 330 and I agree to up the EPI to 1250. That's what gave me some libido back.

So when you are saying libido...are you talking no desire or it just won't work?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id be looking at increasing the 4 rather than the epi myself. Youre already pushing high range in the latter, whereas the former is still very much low/moderate.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Add in some more 4 Andro to get it to 330 and I agree to up the EPI to 1250. That's what gave me some libido back.

So when you are saying libido...are you talking no desire or it just won't work?
Talking about desire....things are still working so far. Afraid to raise the 4 Andro....cause I am cutting.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Don't be afraid man. I bet you'll notice no water weight. Up it for a week and see. Sometimes you just have to live with the libido issues. Thats part of the risk when doing this kind of stuff. Don't worry. It will come back.

Rynamite

Awards
Talking about desire....things are still working so far. Afraid to raise the 4 Andro....cause I am cutting.
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm taking 330 of 4 and I gain weight REALLY easily, and I'm happy with what's happening so far. The scale isn't moving but I look leaner and I'm fuller.